7 Beauties

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

Guest qkrthdbs

i agree with everyone but khs.... ehh... she's just not pretty to me...

and i especially agree with lya!~ she's soo pretty and looks natural!~

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completly agree with the list. In that same excact order...

A lot of people find SHG the prettiest, she is, but I dont find anything extraordinary about her..nothing about her makes me go wow..except for her skin...

Kim Hee sun is beautiful! Shes sooo unique looking...just eveyrhting about her is so extraordinary and just different, same with Hangain and Kim Tae hee

Guest azurel

i would love to see jeon ji hyun up there

but in korea has so many beautiful girls anyway.......so hard to pick

Guest StupidDonkey

YES! YES!! Beautiful!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!

They are all so beautiful!!!! Gosh..... So pretty..... I just love all of them! Thx for sharing. Really a good post. :D

Guest prettykorean07

i liked the 2nd pic of song hye gyo ^^ lol...i was like "dang....she's gorgeous" ^^ lol...i would have to agree w/ all the girls up there...they're all very very beautiful...and they're all natural too aren't they????

Guest csnrain

Everyone is indeed very beautiful....but I dunno if I would consider Han ChaeYoung to be in the same category as these other ladies; she doesn't necessarily have a breathtaking face and her body seems unproportional to me (short torso, breasts wayyy too big, and she doesn't have much of a waist...but she does have nice legs) I'm not saying she's not pretty, she certainly is, but a beauty? ehh...

Yeah...I never considered Lee Young Ae to be exceptionally beautiful either but that last picture of her truly is beautiful :) .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

agree with 6 of the 7. but hanchaeyoung?.. ehh imo. where is junjihyun?!?!?!?! :( oh well, she will always be MY #1. kk.

JeonJiHyun is more knwon for her body =)

Guest x3irenekim

i loooove kim heesun && song hyegyo the most.

kim heesun was the BEST in sad love story.

she played the part of a blind girl really good!

&& song hyegyo is super funny. ;D

Guest lizzy_han

han gain and songhyegyo i agree on. but i'd probably pick different people. i like all the actresses though. ^^

Guest Freda

i agree with most of them, i think ha ji won and ko so young is better than han chae young and Lee Young Ae

i agree... i'm surprised jun ji hyun isn't in there?? she's extremely popular with foreign countries...

nonetheless, the seven are indeed beautiful.

Guest she-smiles

i'm surprised Jeon Ji Hyun wasn't on the list. =S

han chae young? i didn't think she'd be on the list. lol.

Archived