Honey Hunt

Guest lilbabie168

Guest lilbabie168

mangaimage

Honey Hunt (ハニーハント, Haniihanto?) is a shōjo manga series written by Miki Aihara, originally published in Japan by Shogakukan.
Volumes: 6 (Hiatus) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6164Published by: Viz

Plot~
Quiet and unassuming Yura Onozuka lives in the shadow of her famous celebrity parents: Yukari Shiraki, a beautiful and talented actress, and Takayuki Onozuka, the first Japanese composer to win an Academy Award. When her mother coldly announces that she and Yura's father are getting divorced, and Yura learns that her mother has been sleeping with her best friend and crush, Yura feels abandoned and left alone by everyone around her.

Yura decides to become an actress with the goal of becoming a better actress than her mother so that she can show everyone that she is worth something as an individual, and not be judged a disappointment because she is continuously compared to her celebrity parents. Keiichi Mizorogi, a professional manager formerly employed by her father, scouts her to be an actress and aids her in her quest. Yura gradually develops the confidence to land the lead role in an upcoming television drama series. Along the way, Yura also gains the interest of two rising male idols - composer Q-Ta Minamitani, who first meets Yura when she is running away from her hotel during her parents divorce, and his twin brother Haruka Minamitani, a member of popular band Knights and the male lead of the drama Yura will star in.

^^ credit: wiki

Have anyone read it yet? i just started reading it yesterday and its very goood~
its the same writer as Hot Gimmick which is also a good manga

Guest lilbabie168

ahaha, i like both of the brothers but i dont know which one i like the best yet

i need to keep reading more of it because i only read up to vol 4 and the other ones arent out yet =\

Guest Misao

oo i used to read it, but i stopped after it got licensed..

its pretty similar to hot gimmick with the shy girl w/ some insecurity issues... liking the seemingly nice guy who have some bad intention and the love/hate thing with the seemingly mean guy but not rly mean

• 3 weeks later...

I love this manga!!! so sweet, I know too! GO TEAM HARUKA!!! I would totally go for him, lol ^_^ poor guy though his bro got first. :P

• 1 year later...

my take on this manga is that it's so annoying how shy she is....i'm always waiting for her to turn over a new leaf and grow a pair...yet i still read it >.<

this is like. upgraded version of hot gimmick. and less ridiculous

love harukaaaaaaaaaaa <3

everyone else is just meh. i'm starting to get tired of how easily her female characters give up their body

-_- i mean come on.

• 2 months later...
Guest rukiasflower

I like this manga even though it's kinda like Skip Beat.....I'll continue reading it sometime this week because I honestly haven't got very far >< Can't wait to see wht happens next.

• 1 month later...
Guest kayana20

I love haruka for her he is no nonsense and lays it out there for her.I need to buy all the volumes but it takes forever for them to be released. Yura needs to grow a backbone though and but her evil mother in her place.

Guest underthewings

dfsgdfgjiojeriorje

I LOVE HONEY HUNT *O* <3333333

I really, really, REALLY want Yura to end up with Haruka~! *____* 

While I find Q-ta attractive, I honestly don't think he's right for her. 

Archived