XBOX 360 thread

Guest hawaiingkid

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CK92842

Does that mean I should get rid of my Dreamcast? If they release Capcom Vs SNK 2, I'm sold!

I wouldn't get rid of it just yet, after all it could be ports of the Xbox & PS2 releases which were done terribly. My guess would be that Capcom is trying to see how much of a fanbase still exists out there for the MvC series. (Crosses fingers for a 3rd). It's a shame Capcom vs Tatsunoko will be released on the Wii only, that's the closest thing we'll get this year.

so who's been playing Call of Duty: World at War beta? I only played it for 30 minutes so i really can't say much right now except mostly everything is like COD4. I hate the night map and I hate the dogs.. They come out of nowhere <_<

Guest thatguy

I wouldn't get rid of it just yet, after all it could be ports of the Xbox & PS2 releases which were done terribly. My guess would be that Capcom is trying to see how much of a fanbase still exists out there for the MvC series. (Crosses fingers for a 3rd). It's a shame Capcom vs Tatsunoko will be released on the Wii only, that's the closest thing we'll get this year.

thats' awesome. and about capcom vs. tatsunoko..i thought it wouldn't hit the US? if it's for the wii i guess that's good. however im not a fan of playing fighting games on the wii.

so who's been playing Call of Duty: World at War beta? I only played it for 30 minutes so i really can't say much right now except mostly everything is like COD4. I hate the night map and I hate the dogs.. They come out of nowhere <_<

YES I HATE that nightmap too... its just too dark. Dogs dont bother me, you can hear them clearly barking as they get close, and then they are really easy to shoot and knife down. Artilary strikes last too long. Submachine guns seem so much better then rifles at a medium range.

Having Jack Bauer yell at you is awesome too.

Guest CK92842

Did you like GOW? I finished it.. and it was like eh...

:) finished GTA4.. now I wish I had live!

Burnout paradise download addon was kinda cool, the bikes on it are so much easier to handle than the ones in gta4

Maybe I should try to finish marvel ultimate alliance... but that game dragsss

I need a new game -.-

I'm not gonna lie, after finishing Gears it was a bit of letdown. Cover & shoot system did make it repetitive, tedious & boring. The game is really meant to be played co-op online or off with a buddy. If you haven't yet then I say give it a shot and on insane. B)

As for MUA, better experience online as well. Luckily for me during my first couple of runthroughs, I came across some ridiculously high XP players online.

Btw, you picking up the GTA4 DLC due out sometime this fall?

thats' awesome. and about capcom vs. tatsunoko..i thought it wouldn't hit the US? if it's for the wii i guess that's good. however im not a fan of playing fighting games on the wii.

Capcom is considering it but nothing is set in stone. I really hope so cause it looks great. 2-D fighters are so not dead.

As for CoD:WW beta, one word... disappointed.

Look's like i'll just stick with cod4, i see they tried to replace the red dot sight with some circle iron sight that looks like an old rds.

Guest CK92842

Just thought I'd let everyone know you can now sign up to preview the new dashboard a few weeks early, should you be selected. Fill out the survey at the link below and hope for the best. Also be sure you put your console ID and not your serial number. This can be found in the dashboard, console, system info tab.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/10/24/...ew-program.aspx

Bit of an update but they're looking for netflix members to try out the new dash.

Hey Did you guys liked "Kane & Lynch" ?? man...i have only played the demo with my brother and whoa ...to me that game was really awsome and has an interesting story line too , i really wanna play it all. xD

i think is pretty cool that you can play the game either solo or with 2 players....so what did you guys think?

Guest Tonyc402

Hey Did you guys liked "Kane & Lynch" ?? man...i have only played the demo with my brother and whoa ...to me that game was really awsome and has an interesting story line too , i really wanna play it all. xD

i think is pretty cool that you can play the game either solo or with 2 players....so what did you guys think?

That game got a horrible rating among reviewers.

Guest Tonyc402

Really , It did? O.O .....i went to almost every well-known game site and apparently ppl liked it.

and the demo i dled from xbox live didnt seem that horrible. now i'm kinda confused.

Ok well i over exaggerated but it didnt get that great of a score. But honestly , if you enjoyed it then you should get it . But for the majority of the people it didnt really get past the hype.

Guest Gofishus

New games for 360 i want to get:

-Saints row 2

-Far cry 2

-Fable 2

-Fallout 3

-Guitar hero WT

-Midnight club LA

-Gears of war 2

Archived