Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Oh i haven't been here for quite some time...got busy preparing for the xams but now that it's over...I'M HERE AGAIN! wheheeee...

I miss oppa a lot!

can anyone share his message here? I want to know how he's doing too...

I wasn't able to make a fanpage for him yet...that's bad i guess...

Ate Jhing & Lang866 sorry if i wasn't able to offer any help to you guys with the project..and the bad news is i couldn't help any longer...i hoep you understand...you can take me off the project list if you want...that'll be okay with me...

has anyone visited the globalWonBin?

i want to set-up the same page but it turned out like a bunch of codes and stuff appeared in one page...i couldn't figure things around with the HTML so i ended up trashing it...Sowe...

anyways, i hope for the best this comming year...i hope oppa would recover soon and do a drama hopefully with unnie Hye-Kyo sinbce Rain would be out of Korea for a while i heard...

hey...

maybe they could do FULL HOUSE Season2 together...i heard that they're going to cast SHK and Rain again but he's going to stay in the USA for a while that means the male lead role will be vacant...and who else would look and certainly fit for the role but...

OPPA BIN!

*wishful thinking*

I hope this'll somewhat come true!

*sigh*

take care you guys! stay out of the rain! and drink lots of water!

love lots,

kaycee kim

Guest lang866

kaycee! welcome back to the thread! haha does it rain around your place alot? cuz i NEED rain from where i live. It so hot and our air condition in the house is going all dummy again. lol

About the project, it's ok if you dont want to do it. I mean if you dont have time to make a fan page that's fine. However, you can still just write a message to wonbin online and send it to Teresa using the internet. Then she will print it and put it on the scrapbool. I think that's the easiest way to participate in this project. But if you don't have time to do that too, then it's fine. We understand. :D

lol you tried to make a site like globalwonbin? That's cool. But yea as you said it gets confusing if you want to make your own layout instead of picking one from the pre-made ones. I had experiences with codes and htmls so i was able to make one. It just takes time to study the codes. I think you'll be able to pick it up in no time. :D

hehe Ate Jhing yea hope i finish on time...in fact should definately work on it right now. :D

Oh yea JJUYA said she should be done with the translation soon. :D

Oh am sure you'll get them done before the due date. haha Goodluck! Can't wait to see the finish product!

ow, he left a message in Binus?

would u guys share it here? bcoz i don't know korean. T__T

is he happy? i really wanna know :)

and oh, thanks for the art-made won bin sure looking good as ever, haha

Hi Kyelin! am glad u like the fanart. hehe

Oh i haven't been here for quite some time...got busy preparing for the xams but now that it's over...I'M HERE AGAIN! wheheeee...

I miss oppa a lot!

can anyone share his message here? I want to know how he's doing too...

I wasn't able to make a fanpage for him yet...that's bad i guess...

Ate Jhing & Lang866 sorry if i wasn't able to offer any help to you guys with the project..and the bad news is i couldn't help any longer...i hoep you understand...you can take me off the project list if you want...that'll be okay with me...

has anyone visited the globalWonBin?

i want to set-up the same page but it turned out like a bunch of codes and stuff appeared in one page...i couldn't figure things around with the HTML so i ended up trashing it...Sowe...

anyways, i hope for the best this comming year...i hope oppa would recover soon and do a drama hopefully with unnie Hye-Kyo sinbce Rain would be out of Korea for a while i heard...

hey...

maybe they could do FULL HOUSE Season2 together...i heard that they're going to cast SHK and Rain again but he's going to stay in the USA for a while that means the male lead role will be vacant...and who else would look and certainly fit for the role but...

OPPA BIN!

*wishful thinking*

I hope this'll somewhat come true!

*sigh*

take care you guys! stay out of the rain! and drink lots of water!

love lots,

kaycee kim

Hi kaycee! How've u been? hehe It's good to know that you're studying hard. hehe As for the scrapbook, I think it's going well. We don't really need any more help but we need you to submit your own page coz the more pages the better. hehe Maybe you can just type up your message/greetings to Binnie and then PM it to Teresa and she'll just print it off and put it in the scrapbook. How is that? Just a suggestion. :D

Guest lang866

willenette you'll be able to hear some of Binnie's english speaking from his drama friends. In the beginning on the scene when he was mistakenly accused of stealing the bag, that's when he speaks a little english. It's really cute with his accent and everything. lol

Guest kyelin

i watch friends right now

it is funny to see wonbin look at ... (who is his partner's name?) order a very spicy food in his aunty restaurant, haha

he is so very mean but cute

and when the japanese girl can eat that spicy food he really amazed coz he never thought japan people could eat korean food, kihkih

tell u the truth i love every part of that movie (especially his part, ahaha)

i always watch it over and over again i want to remember all words he said though i don't understand korean

guys, would u recommend me what the best movie/drama of him (besides friends) should i watch?

btw, what is he religion?

Hi jhing - thanks for the reply. Oh, I want to hear him speak it. B)

No probs dearie. hehe And if u wanna hear him talk in English just watch Friends. He did speak a little English at the very beginning of the drama. hehe

willenette you'll be able to hear some of Binnie's english speaking from his drama friends. In the beginning on the scene when he was mistakenly accused of stealing the bag, that's when he speaks a little english. It's really cute with his accent and everything. lol

hehe I couldn't help but giggle when he spoke a little English in that scene. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks too. :lol:

i watch friends right now

it is funny to see wonbin look at ... (who is his partner's name?) order a very spicy food in his aunty restaurant, haha

he is so very mean but cute

and when the japanese girl can eat that spicy food he really amazed coz he never thought japan people could eat korean food, kihkih

tell u the truth i love every part of that movie (especially his part, ahaha)

i always watch it over and over again i want to remember all words he said though i don't understand korean

guys, would u recommend me what the best movie/drama of him (besides friends) should i watch?

btw, what is he religion?

The girl's name is Fukada Kyoko. I think! :D

kyelin - I think you should watch his drama, Autumn In My Heart with Song Seung Hun & Song Hye Kyo. This is where I get to know him & start admiring this man. He's great there & very handsome. Besides, this drama has a good story but a little bit sad. :)

Guest lang866

^ Yea Autumn in My Heart was good.

I'll also recommend Taegukgi.

That movie is two thumbs up! (it could be four thumbs up including your feet. ;) ) But yea, this movie is the best.

It's really inspirational...and it thought me alot about how soldiers are at war.

Guest lang866

That movie is two thumbs up! (it could be four thumbs up including your feet. ;) ) But yea, this movie is the best.

It's really inspirational...and it thought me alot about how soldiers are at war.

Guest lang866

Kyelin - watch AIMH first then Guns & Talks (coz u need to laugh after AIMH) and then back to crying with Taegukgi and then My Brother (it's dramedy but it's still very sad.) :lol:

Guest kyelin

thanks for the recommendation ^^

and thanks for the fan-art too, he's looking gorgeous, hehe

mm.. won bin thread seems so quite, right? but this thread is more better than won bin thread in indonesia

btw, i'm watching autumn in my heart right now..

i will give u my comment when i'm done but so far is good, i like it^^

ps : if it's not troubling u will u pls made me a wonbin siggy?

thanks in advance ^_________________________________^

i like him in friends

i heard he got a knee injured, is it bad?

i hope he gets well soon

'kyelin'......Thanks!for your recommendation :P .....I have watching friends in youtube.....He can speak simple english....but I rather prefer AIMH more.....b'coz he looks very cool and awesome.....a guy who love a gal(1sighted Love)....take care of.....without any return....too perfect......*COOL**COOL* Hopefully,Wonbin....well-prepared....comeback....acting either drama or movie......Your lovely fans awaiting for your comeback and good news!WONBIN!AZA!AZA!FIGHTING! :lol:

Guest kyelin

'kyelin'......Thanks!for your recommendation :P .....I have watching friends in youtube.....He can speak simple english....but I rather prefer AIMH more.....b'coz he looks very cool and awesome.....a guy who love a gal(1sighted Love)....take care of.....without any return....too perfect......*COOL**COOL* Hopefully,Wonbin....well-prepared....comeback....acting either drama or movie......Your lovely fans awaiting for your comeback and good news!WONBIN!AZA!AZA!FIGHTING! :lol:

hehe ur welcome ^_^

tell u the truth, i still like him in friends cos in aimh i haven't seen him yet

the player of little song hye gyo is cute

the first scene is so nice and happy, lil shg and lil ssh is a very sweet and tight sister and brother

he always defend his lil sis when that bad girl (she's a lil shg friend) threat his lil sis very bad

but in the next episode is the beginning of sad story cos shg''s parent know that their daughter isn't shg but that poor bad girl, the nurse had took the wrong kid when they still a baby

i hate shg's father cos he always believe to that bad girl

finally shg choose to live to her real mother though her "mum" was crying and beg her to live w/ her

shg is a very obedient and sweet kid, ah poor kid!

the teary part when shg saw her "parent" flight, she really wants to go with them but she can't

she has to stay because she also loves her real mum T___T

ahh.. i don't know if i can continue to watch this

this drama is too sad to watch it

Kyelin!!! U have got to watch AIMH till the very end!! Waaaaaahh it's sad. Your heart will just break for WB but trust me dearie, YOU WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER after watching this drama. :lol:

Eude!!! love the fanart!! More! hahaha

Guest kyelin

hey don't worry jhing dearie i will not stop to watch till i see wonbin in aimh, haha lolz

i just... well it's really a sad story u know?

sometimes i feel i wanna give up watching but i haven't seen my oppa here so why i stop, kwkw :P

thanks for ur support ^_^

and lang.. yeah more pls? hahaha

Ahh! Sorry for translating so slowly! :crazy: I had band camp this entire week and didn't have time for the computer!

I hope that it's good enough! ... Again, sorry? I must have had some of you worried...

원빈오빠에게 ~

안녕하세요! 오빠의 생일 이기 때문에, 우리가 생일 선물으로 오빠를 위해 이책을 만들었어요. 오빠가 이책을 즐겁게 읽도록 바랍나다. 세계적으로의 우리가 오빠에게 메시지를 썼읍니다.

모두 이책을 만들동안 너무너무 기뻤어요. 심장이 터질만큼 기뻤어요! 오빠가 이책을 읽는 모습을 사상만해도, 우리의 얼굴표정이 밝아젔어요.

저이들은 평생 오빠를 지원할겁니다! 아자 아자 파이팅! 이 책이랑 우라의 마음을 받아줘서 감사합니다! 우리들의 메시지를 읽으면서, 힘내기를 바랍니다. 그리고 꼭 우리의 뜻을 기억해주세요! 성공적 될것을 기대하겠읍니다!

생일축하합니다!

- 오빠의 팬들

YAY! I'm done...

Guest lang866

JJUYA omo thanks for the translation. There was no rush really. Just glad someone could translate for us. Thanks!

kyelin AIMH is a really good drama. Sad but really good. You should watch it till the end. ;)

I can make you a wonbin siggy. :D

About the WOnBin Project, i got everything ready to send. Just waiting for the address to send it to. Hope it gets to Korea in time for the deadline.