Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest discern

Thanks for all the pictures from his unicef ambassador thing girls, he looks positively stunning. I hope he takes to the big screen again, I miss him there. ):

Glad to see this thread finally moving again! (:

same here Gitaaa!

can't wait for him to appear in a drama again...hopefully it won't be a romantic comedy, i'd prefer a romance!!! although i have seen quite a lot of binus members voting for romantic comeday. Nah okay, i'll be fine with anything just as long as i get to see him in a drama or movie again <333

thanks for sharing the pics

to me as a new fan, i don't see wonbin aging he just too skinny

it always happened to all stars who came from military (example : kyesang oppa, cos i like him too)

but with the support and love from all of us his fans i hope he's going back to he was in friends and aimh, yayy

welcome back oppa!!

hope to see u more and more ;)

thanks for sharing the pics

to me as a new fan, i don't see wonbin aging he just too skinny

it always happened to all stars who came from military (example : kyesang oppa, cos i like him too)

but with the support and love from all of us his fans i hope he's going back to he was in friends and aimh, yayy

welcome back oppa!!

hope to see u more and more ;)

kyelin - probably, the reason why he lost a little weight is because of his therapy for his knee & whatever pain he has to endure here. But I'm sure he would recover soon. He'll get used to cameras again, too. :rolleyes:

kyelin - probably, the reason why he lost a little weight is because of his therapy for his knee & whatever pain he has to endure here. But I'm sure he would recover soon. He'll get used to cameras again, too. :rolleyes:

oh i see, thanks for the explanation

sorry if i missjudging wonbin oppa

it just every korean stars i know and i like they become more skinny than before hehe that's all

though wobin's skinny but his body becomes very very hott!!! haha LOL

same here Gitaaa!

can't wait for him to appear in a drama again...hopefully it won't be a romantic comedy, i'd prefer a romance!!! although i have seen quite a lot of binus members voting for romantic comeday. Nah okay, i'll be fine with anything just as long as i get to see him in a drama or movie again <333

Helgi - u dont like to see Binnie in a romcom? Waaahh But i want him in a romcom! I think he'd be great coz he has a knack for comedy too. Remember him in Guns & Talks? :lol:

I'm really crossing my fingers that he'll announce his comeback project soon. A drama please. It's longer u know.

And yeah, I wanna see him in tons of Magazines asap! A CF would be nice too. haha Am I asking too much? haha

jhing bustedddd! so you were one of those who voted for romantic comedy! lol how could i have forgotten Guns & Talks i loved that movie and our Binnie was soooo good in it, he can play all roles & characters...i would be really cool with a romcom (lol i love that word <3 haha), it's just that we haven't seen him in a romantic drama for soooo long lol

anyhow, it HAS to be a drama, i agree with you! :D

Guest mimerita

thanks jhing for the updates :)

:

look at the way Andre Kim looks at WB (so adoringly)...i'd turn gay too if i ever saw WB in person (if i were a guy :lol: )

i remember seeing a KBS special on Andre Kim and he said that when he saw WB he knew that he had the potential to become successful...looks like he's a big fan of Won Bin too :)

In the ceremony, Andre Kim said Won Bin is a person with very nice personality and has much charisma as a star. He said Won Bin is a role model for celebrities. I am so happy to hear such good comment of Won Bin from Andre Kim. And this is not his first time to praise Won Bin.

This thread moved really fast, happy to see so many supporters of our Binnie.^^

I am collecting all the pictures of yesterday's event. Once I finish posting everything out in wonderland, I will inform you guys.

In the ceremony, Andre Kim said Won Bin is a person with very nice personality and has much charisma as a star. He said Won Bin is a role model for celebrities. I am so happy to hear such good comment of Won Bin from Andre Kim. And this is not his first time to praise Won Bin.

I am collecting all the pictures of yesterday's event. Once I finish posting everything out in wonderland, I will inform you guys.

Yeah thats cool but why is Andre there? Its like he is everywhere that K celebs are and I am like what? Won looks good though, I see the stars are starting to come back into view, Kang Dong Won is next and the next big ones will be Kwon and Song, so look out the big ones are coming.

Guest chrys_lee

OMG!!! could this really be true?? *rubs eyes* OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WON BIN IS BAAACK!!!! *screams* omg omg omg!! btw, helloooOOOooo to all kimklanners!! it's the MIA chrystal!! are you guys doin fine?? i guess not cuz he's back!!! i was doin some research and i came across this blog... and i saw the heading "Wonbin is back in the limelight after 15 months" my mouth dropped!! OMG!!!!! i just had to post something here!!!! :w00t: won bin is back!!! it's time to kick some butt!! he looks soooo cute and handsome!! omg!!! i'm so crazy!! oh dear, i hope i still remember wat i've been studyin for the past few weeks!! this is driving me nuts!! he looks so...... OMG!!! i just can't wait to see him in a drama or movie!! ah!! the one and only won bin is back!!!

omo!! He's back!! *excited*

waaa~~ he still looks the same! XD

still as hot and as cute as last time~~~

i wonder what will be his next project too..

*excited*

cant wait~~

thank you everyone esp jhing for the huuuge picture updates! ^^

whee~~~ *dances around*

Guest Aomniji

Hooray~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome back, Won Bin! :D

Hi, Klanner ;) I'm so excited for his coming back :) Won Bin looks very handsome as ever. He's still the same. Can't wait to see his new drama/movies~~~

0906361164053.jpg

0906362164143.jpg

0906362164200.jpg

0906362164213.jpg

0906362164226.jpg

0906363164245.jpg

0906363164300.jpg

0906363164311.jpg

cr: hankookki.com

More!

pic04.jpg

pic05.jpg

pic06.jpg

pic07.jpg

pic08.jpg

pic09.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic14.jpg

pic15.jpg

pic16.jpg

pic17.jpg

pic19.jpg

cr: dongA

jhing bustedddd! so you were one of those who voted for romantic comedy! lol how could i have forgotten Guns & Talks i loved that movie and our Binnie was soooo good in it, he can play all roles & characters...i would be really cool with a romcom (lol i love that word <3 haha), it's just that we haven't seen him in a romantic drama for soooo long lol

anyhow, it HAS to be a drama, i agree with you! :D

Wahaha helgi - maybe he can do ROMCOM first and then a DRAMEDY and then whatever so long as we see lots of him. And we know our Binnie, whatever role he plays he never disappoints. He always delivers.

hahaha and speaking of Guns & Talks I was going to watch it again last night for the gazillionth time but then another movie caught my attention so yeah maybe tonight I'll watch it. hehe

Thanks rita for sharing with us what Andre Kim said about our Binnie. hehe what about what Binnie said? Any translations?

OMG!!! could this really be true?? *rubs eyes* OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WON BIN IS BAAACK!!!! *screams* omg omg omg!! btw, helloooOOOooo to all kimklanners!! it's the MIA chrystal!! are you guys doin fine?? i guess not cuz he's back!!! i was doin some research and i came across this blog... and i saw the heading "Wonbin is back in the limelight after 15 months" my mouth dropped!! OMG!!!!! i just had to post something here!!!! :w00t: won bin is back!!! it's time to kick some butt!! he looks soooo cute and handsome!! omg!!! i'm so crazy!! oh dear, i hope i still remember wat i've been studyin for the past few weeks!! this is driving me nuts!! he looks so...... OMG!!! i just can't wait to see him in a drama or movie!! ah!! the one and only won bin is back!!!

Welcome back Chrystal! great to have back with us. hehe

omo!! He's back!! *excited*

waaa~~ he still looks the same! XD

still as hot and as cute as last time~~~

i wonder what will be his next project too..

*excited*

cant wait~~

thank you everyone esp jhing for the huuuge picture updates! ^^

whee~~~ *dances around*

Awwww you're most welcome hseliz for the as u put it, huge picture update. hehe