Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest lang866

kk thx Teresa

i'll start advertising it again.

NOTICE!! ---->> KLANNERS! that are in the WonBin Project, Please visit this link. I have updated the guidlines as to how the project will go. It's still the same, just some minor changes. And Please go to the link there and re-post your proper form because now, i need your Kim Klan Username instead of your Soompi username. Thanks a heaps!!!!!

For those that added the project banners as their signature, please change the link to this one --> http://z9.invisionfree.com/wonbin_kk/index.php?showtopic=152

-------------------------------------------------------------

This may be off topic but i saw Harry Potter yesterday-the first day it's out!! Who else planning to see it?

Guest J2BiN

thanks for sharing the old pics of oppa though. even though all these were old but i hadn't see at all too. he looks so handsome lol.

Guest jhing

OMG! I miss this thread! I miss you guys! I miss WB! Sorry too for being MIA! Been busy with other stuff. :lol:

Anyways, am back and here to stay. haha Eude! I am still delivering that scrapbook ok! hahaha My sister is leaving for SK soon and I will pay her a visit sometime in Sept/Oct (depends too if that fanmeet is happening but I will still go there fanmeet or no fanmeet). haha Maybe I'll just swing by his management agency to hand him his "gift." hehe

Guest mimerita

Hi everyone, Won Bin has visited Binus today from 9:45am to 10:40am Korea time. Check Binus freeboard to see his post.

Guest lang866

Ate Jhing! lovin your artworks !! It'd be cool if we can personally give WonBin his "gift" on his birthday. That would be nice. :D

Oh and what's this? WonBin has visited BINUS again and i missed it again? Gaah! i hate the big time difference from Korea to US. <_<

Guest jicks

Thanks mimerita for clearing up the whole thing w/ Jimmy Lin =) I love to see different cultures crossing over esp in the entertainment biz.. I'm always curious as to how they would've communicated =P Presumably they would've had an interpretor or they would've conversed in English?

Here are the recent news of Won Bin with English translation. Please click the links to see:

6/22 news - Won Bin's comeback work is still unconfirmed

6/28 news - Won Bin enjoys tax refund / Rehabilitation finished

^At first I sighed upon reading the news (you know, how long does it take to make your first comeback lol) but then again I figured I'd much rather him make sure he selects a project that feels completely RIGHT for him than to rush into something half-heartedly & have him & his fans not enjoy- I'm sure we'll all be supporting his decisions. Looking forward to his first production back =)

I can't wait to see him again..

Me too, really can't wait for his comeback, hope to see him more in new dramas and movies. Sincerely hope that he can have a drama with sung yuri, han gai in, heo yi jae, kim ok bin, park shi yeon or song hye kyo will be the best as they are really nice in autumn of tale.

won bin pls......come back soon to the screen.

Guest Aomniji

Hi, all!

Eude&Rita, as for the date in his signature on Eude's bookmark, I think Won Bin might tend to write the date that the bookmark arrived to Eude. But, perhaps, the bookmark might arrived a bit late for 1 day. :)

Anyway, Eude, you're the luckiest girl in the world! LOL I can imagine while he was signing that bookmark.... he, maybe, would like to make this bookmark so special and thought that when this bookmark would arrive to Eudeline so that he asked his staffs. And one of them told that umm.. maybe on 2 Jul... So, he wrote that date on it. Although it wasn't the right date, I thought Won Bin really wanted to make this Bookmark very special for his fan. :D well, it's just my imagination. :rolleyes:

Eude, WOW... Nice to know that you are constructing a new Won Bin's Fan Site. Looking forward to see it finished. Fighting, eude!! ;)

Rita, thank you for the news. You always updated us with recent Won Bin's news. Thanks!

choong jae, chicken_oh_so_cute, kitty00j, yes! I can't wait, too!

Gitakawaii, thx for pics. Ready Go! was the first time that Won Bin and Jang Dong Gun played together. It isn't bad if WB and JDG will meet again in new movies or drama.

Jhing, Thanks for all icons, Unni hehe Can you pack me in your suitcase when you go to Korea?? plssss.... lol :lol:

jicks, yeap.. I agree with you that Won Bin hasn't to select the first coming back work quickly. He and his agency must circumspectly consider about this.

*waves* to tanio12, chrys_lee, Teresa, J2BiN,

and Wecome to the thread, Bin05

Randomly Pictures from my PC... miss u, Oppa! :tears:

coax_hp_4.jpg

wbdw.jpg

04480418rh.jpg

KEJ1.gif

00092_20.jpg

jj.jpg

w014.jpg

cr: wonbinsketch, WNES

Guest lang866

gaaaah! That is the smile i fell in love with! It gives off such a sweet and nice feeling. I wonder what i'll do if he smiles at me like this in real life.. :blink: *faints*lol Thanks Aom for those lovely pictures. I seriously can't wait for his comeback! ahh! i would go crazy once he shows up.

Wow that story you made about how WonBin signed my bookmark made me wonder and fantasize about what exactly and how exactly was this signature writen! lol. I'm going to get it framed for sure. And well it really worked about how WB made the bookmark special !!! It's one of my most special items! :D And now, i know how WonBin writes...and i know how he writes my name! lol. Even today, i still wonder and i still cant get over the fact that he's heard and he's writen my name. lol. I mean there's not much Eudeline's in the world which made the bookmark even more special. anyways i have to stop babbling about it cuz i can talk about it all day and i don't want you guys fall asleep reading this if you guys havent already. lol

Here's some repost of Binnie pics and my PS works. Nothing we can do nowadays but repost and repost. :D

youmakemesmile.jpg

i really like how this one turned out...it gives a light and happy feeling into it...either that or im just weird. lol

ghdkddl_69.jpg

that's what you call HANDSOME!

20001210-08.jpg

4-2.jpg

WONBINMAINBANNER-2.jpg

68-1.jpg

188.jpg

"rawr!!"

189.jpg

191.jpg

credits to wonderland

Guest lang866

KLANNERS!

after long hours of work...i finally finished the WonBin website...well it's not totaly finished for it needs improvement. I haven't gone over few things and it's not really perfect yet but you guys can check it out now! Post some things there and visit it regularly. :P;)

Anyways not much things in there yet but i will add a whole lot more next time i log in.

It's already morning and i've been working on the site for the whole day today...i think i need some rest. lol.

Though it's not 100% done, it's good enought that you guys can use it.

HERE'S THE LINK

GWB-logo.gif

The URL is www.freewebs.com/globalwonbin

Site's Name: Global WonBin

Since: July 18 2007

Well check it out and see what you think! Later!

Guest jhing

Wow Eude! I love the site! Great job dearie!!! So what's gonna happen to WBKK now?

Aom! you in my luggage? Sure sure! :lol:

Guest margossari

Hello everyone!!

Eude! Nice site! i've already visited it and it's really good.... tons of information :) I love it!