Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest discern

meizhen yes dear! just read the rules and guidelines i posted. They're not done yet and still need revision. Join us girl. :D

I'll PM you instead, I prefer to be more discreet :]

Anyway, so it's confirmed that jhing is gonna give it to him in person?

Guest lang866

Teresa oh ok! gotcha. thanks!

meizhen i've PM you back. It's not sure if Jhing is really going to give it to WonBin in person for he might not hold a fanmeet.

i've been also wondering what he's been doing lately?

is he still having therapy and training for his knee injury/operation?

Korean star actor Won Bin, who was discharged from military service last June, is undergoing an intense physical rehabilitation program to return to work.

His agent said Thursday that Won Bin is investing most of his time in rehabilitation therapy and exercise.

Won Bin started his military service in December 2005 and was stationed at a forward base, but was discharged in June 2006 when a knee injury worsened. His Korean and overseas fans have been eagerly waiting for his return to the screen, but he has kept a low profile and devoted himself to rehabilitation.

Despite the hiatus, Won Bin is still a favorite leading actor, and drama producers have been particularly interested in his comeback. His agent explained that although his knee condition has improved, it's still hard for him to make sudden moves or walk for a long time.

Won Bin plans to return to acting as soon as he completes his physical therapy program.

Source : english.kbs.co.kr... ( English )

Guest lang866

xiao_ai19 yes we need you for the project :D lol. you can do anything. may it be a pics or a letter or whatever. we'll need as much stuff as we can. ^^Oh yeah i already voted for the soompi king. ^^ Hope WonBin wins! You guys vote!

Guest jhing

Am still here! :lol: Just busy with stuff. haha School is ending soon so it's reports/portfolios time. Anyways, our project is still pushing thru? What else can I do besides being the messenger. I really hope Binnie will hold that fanmeet coz I am definitely going. :lol:

Eude! Teresa! Thanks for all the efforts you're putting into this project! Just buzz me if u need any help.

Guest jhing

i've been also wondering what he's been doing lately?

is he still having therapy and training for his knee injury/operation?

Korean star actor Won Bin, who was discharged from military service last June, is undergoing an intense physical rehabilitation program to return to work.

His agent said Thursday that Won Bin is investing most of his time in rehabilitation therapy and exercise.

Won Bin started his military service in December 2005 and was stationed at a forward base, but was discharged in June 2006 when a knee injury worsened. His Korean and overseas fans have been eagerly waiting for his return to the screen, but he has kept a low profile and devoted himself to rehabilitation.

Despite the hiatus, Won Bin is still a favorite leading actor, and drama producers have been particularly interested in his comeback. His agent explained that although his knee condition has improved, it's still hard for him to make sudden moves or walk for a long time.

Won Bin plans to return to acting as soon as he completes his physical therapy program.

Source : english.kbs.co.kr... ( English )

Hi there! Just like what the article says in the end, Won Bin plans to return to acting as soon as he completes his physical therapy program. << Which is very soon. :D

i feel really guilty not being in here for SOOOO long!

and i'm so surprised to see a project coming up! WOOO!

THUMBS UP KLANNERS! ;D wah! you're the best! :lol:

ah! i'm definitely joining!

SOOMPI USERNAME: iluxxx

NAME: Vanessa

WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING TO CONTRIBUTE: section 3 & 4 (is this what i'm supposed to put here? eh?)

soooo, any other important updates?! ;D hehehe.

Guest margossari

Yeap Yeap Vans! so glad you are joining us!! Everyone is free to join this project! :w00t:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: SO EXCITED!!!!

Guest lang866

Ate Jhing! omo you've been MIA for so long. The thread has missed you. :D For the project, besides being a messanger, you can pick anything else you'd like to do. If you don't want to send anything by mail, why don't you write Binnie a letter using email? then Teresa will print it and out it in the book. It's up to you dear. Do whatever your heart desires. LOL. :P

Vans your back! Dont feel bad about not being here for so long >im sure you had a good excuse not to. :D Anyways yup! a project. :D So glad another klanner has joined us! I'll put you on the list. :D

Maria hi there! lol so many smiles. You must be really really excited. me too! lol

Guest margossari

^ hahahaha my dear... yeah i'm really excited with this... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: (sorry i can help it, :P )

oh klanners, i've been searching for ideas to my fanpage and i found this... Maybe you found them useful...

100_15782_1.jpg

IMG_1633_1.jpg

DSC038400_1.jpg

Someday6_1.jpg

If you wanna see more visit This Page

Hi there! Just like what the article says in the end, Won Bin plans to return to acting as soon as he completes his physical therapy program. << Which is very soon. biggrin.gif

i want him back very very soon!!!

Hi there! Just like what the article says in the end, Won Bin plans to return to acting as soon as he completes his physical therapy program. << Which is very soon.

WON BIN hurry up and come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

What's Won Bin been doing these days?? I've barely heard anything about him since being discharged from military last year. Anyone know what he's been up to?

he's doing physical therapy :)

he will be done soon

Guest piano_lady

i miss won bin! hope he comes back really soon!

does anyone know if he has an upcoming project after his therapy?

Guest lang866

^^ Got your PM Aom! thx a bunch.

There'll be more people coming in for the project from other sites. As for MyBinSpace, i got many messages from people that wants to join but it's hard giving them the instructions about registering on soompi and all. I tried my best to give them instructions but not everybody can speak english that well, or not everybody are that good with internet. :sweatingbullets:.

Guest Aomniji

^^ Got your PM Aom! thx a bunch.

There'll be more people coming in for the project from other sites. As for MyBinSpace, i got many messages from people that wants to join but it's hard giving them the instructions about registering on soompi and all. I tried my best to give them instructions but not everybody can speak english that well, or not everybody are that good with internet. :sweatingbullets:.

Ah.. yes, I see that problem. Why don't you add the page about how to register in Soompi in MyBinSpace?

Guest lang866

Aom, yes i shall do that. Geez, im so dumb. lol. ok!

willenette WonBin is on his last stage of theraphy . He'll be finish soon. :D

Guest esprit

hello hello hello, Helgi is backkkkk.....i missed you girls!!!! i know i have been MIA, blame those stupid finals <_< but now i'm finally BACK :D

ladies pls update me, what did i miss...i have checked binus abt 1-2 times, but not this thread >.< .....any news here?

ps. Eude dearie thanx for adding me ^^

Guest lang866

Helgi! MIA for so long! I missed talking to you here. :D

Updates? There's only one thing that this thread has been busy on these last few days. The WonBin Project!

Check the page before this one to see the details if you want to join us. :D

Oh and no prob with the add. Anytime! ^^