Backpacks For The School Year!

Guest aznsweetie143

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkpuffipillows

me and my good ol jansport backpack in blue cause it's still pretty new and works

not a fan of fruity backpacks with designs/animals/characters on them

Guest accoustic-x

how do you buy from that site? i like their backpacks!!

My country carries that brand :D

But I guess you could purchase the bag from their online store?

It's a little on the expensive side though :/

newurbanmale.com, click on 'eshop' at the left hand panel, then click on 'bags' (:

Guest LazyAzian

I use a leather messenger bag for school, around $75, worth it.

It's survived one and a half years, amazing!

My bags usually only last for a mere 6 months then holes start appearing and books starts going through the holes and the books drop off the floor.

But leather works good for me, it doesn't make holes really.

From 9th grade to 10th, poor me looked like a hobo with books falling off the floor from holes cuz the bag can't keep up (.__." ) ~

Guest Mystrillium

I just use a Kipling backpack. they are big and spacious but I plan on getting a new backpack from Roxy or volcom.

They'll probably have them at the Exhibition Place (CNE). I think they have them at Bentley's too.

i just got my l.l.bean backpack.. they are simple... but decent and durable... plain colors... but there are a bunch that u can ppick from... pink...lime...lavender,,,etc. i got cobalt blue... cuz my friends had all the other ooens lol.. but thts ok

I have this Von Dutch backpack but now it's so worn out (since i used it for a lot of things like road trips and other weird stuff haha and bought it 4 years ago lol).

nb3iw9.jpg

I used to be a kid who gets new backpacks every year but that changed since middle school haha. I guess I do need a new one, even though everyone recognizes my Pink backpack now hahaha.

Guest ajumma FREALS

^

^

i have the same one as you

21owt28.jpg

i'll probably add some wiggles and looney toons stuff before school starts. aaaand my name tag. thats what six flags does to yaaaa

i'll come back with a picture once it's all decorated (:

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i find it hilarious when people at school have cute, fashionable, trendy backpacks that are tiny, and they're carrying books in their arms xDD

well, im going off to college, so i think i'll use my giant jansport bag :|

northface backpacks are the way to go!

i use a northface recon that my girlfriend got me, i love it (and her)! from the looks of it i will be using it forever.

Guest Falloutatdisco

i just bought this tote for school.

still haven't received it yet.

i'm hoping it won't be too big! D:

freshman year in high school this september. ahaha.

(sorry for the big picture; i don't know how to reduce it.)

_0003_Layer%2013_0022_Layer%20301.jpg

//edit; topped a page.

Archived