Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Contd epi 14 review

On the episode of the SBS weekend drama “Angel Eyes”, Yoon Soo-wan (Koo Hye-seon) found out the dirty truth about her father Yoon Jae-beom (Jeong Jin-yeong).

Soo-wan took off earlier than Dong-joo (Lee Sang-yoon) from work to collect the wedding rings they ordered. Not knowing this, Dong-joo yelled at Jae-beom who was kneeling down and apologizing outside his house.

Dong-joo said, “You are not a part of my life anymore. Don’t make excuses or apologize to me. I am taking Soo-wan to America. She’s all I have left”.

However, Soo-wan was listening. She had found out everything.

photo 8F86E3BC-3BB6-4D28-95FE-1DB4CD8FF57E_zpsk7dq1pfm.jpg

Guest stevie8

marie67 said: Mr Dimples is soooooo HAWT. OMG he seems like the total package, I am so envious of his future wife. 
I so ship him with Goo Hye Sun. Is it me, or does he seem as if he is really in love with her whenever he watches her? I saw his performance in My Daughet SY, but there he didnt have this glint in his eyes. Or maybe I am just reading too much into it :P.

Anyone knew how to join fan cafe Sangsangsmile at daum?

I have daum email but i don't know how to join LSY fan cafe.

--------try this-------

Reply from Sally @moonss70 or. Twitter as tagged

photo DAF231E7-4F73-48CA-8A4F-39F982D1998A_zpsqw2d5xwn.png

Goodluck

photo 8775CED0-E9E9-4F54-8023-3147766F7016_zpsdwchkjje.jpg

@myjun16‌

That's what MFF are for

Sharing is caring for Lee Sang Yoon...My Boss deserves it ^o^

@cocomhe‌

Don't cry...because i am running out of face tissues...blame it on Angel eyes episode 14 :((

Which one would u prefer?

photo 820AA1CB-AABC-48CB-AC96-760C756BD141_zpsardigyoq.jpg

photo 5549127A-CA7D-4F1F-8C0D-D1A076FE2DE3_zpsfdyfhtlg.jpg

Angel eyes just completed episode 14 w eng sub best ending out of 14 episodes Awesome :\"> Great performance by Sang Yoon Hye Sun & 'abujji/appa' too :o3 Fighting AE! photo D436B439-5D57-4865-AB57-59667BAC9008_zps3a99956j.jpg photo 569851EE-F513-473B-B8BE-33A5FB6BF67A_zpscllmqaon.png @stevie8 i have to say that LSY's tearing scenes are at par w LBY's in MDSY! Bravo boss O:-)

@sin hoonsim
     Hi everyone I'm new here in soompi. I'm a LSY Thai Fan. I love reading all the post here.After Angel Eyes broadcasting in Korea. Lee Sang Yoon's popularity has increased in Thailand.Thai Fans want to see him once in Thailand. We will support you forever "Mr.Dimples" Lee Sang Yoon.

http://m.heraldbiz.com/view.php?ud=20140527000319

@kimyr808: ‘엔젤아이즈’ 신의 한 수는 배경음악…음악감독이 밝힌 OST의 비밀 http://t.co/mh5PIn6TRJ

photo 82F886E3-9CBA-4380-97B6-039A9977A763_zpstlqf42d5.jpg

Babylon

Mobile Translator

"God's 'Angel Eyes A background music ... music director said the secret of OST May 27, 2014 09:16 AM [ Herald Business Reporter ]- Seung-hee, the girl and the boy guarding the time met again It's been a long time since he had first love is Intertwined Relationships, difficulties in the continuum. "SBS's weekend drama "Angel Eyes. Lately, the drama of a god" in the "background music" is considered. First Love Story The Hidden somewhat slightly sticky situations that flows in the drama set OST again due to the devotion. "Angel Eyes" OST inquiries regarding this is why the downpours. An unexpected interest in the drama music of South Hye Seung music director of programs through the internet bulletin board for the 'Angel Eyes' music on the viewers' curiosity of love.

South director of 'Angel Eyes' opening titles on the seventh, but he and 12 times from the ending song of the music created by the opening title song "first explained. The song, in particular, the language of many countries created by combining unique, Cat song, and more people's attention. South said: "The lyrics are curious about the many look prostrated a little bit like you, that was felt in the pronunciation rather than feeling Angel Eyes matching the image and music team is trying to put our heads together and the song "Nowhere in the world is the angel Iseman's language, a rebirth of cat Song said. At the time, two young Ju went back to my mother's funeral in the painful crying scene and wheeling and dealing in the charnel house cleaning pictures, for the first time, and crying scene appeared in the song. South director of "Angel Eyes" did not appear in the most I feel like the song of the classic local 'Beautiful Joe sad beautiful sad, Angel Eyes made the theme song.

photo D1CE0845-D419-41C6-B279-985CC4694A31_zps5sgsolqc.jpg