Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Annyeong

MFF & LSY

English sub is available at 10.30am KST

Happy watching MFF

Tks FB AE

photo FC95EA39-2A0D-48AA-A828-36685F91C181_zpslblq0ggn.jpg

From twitter

@SMTown_sketch: @hoon_sim LEE SANG YOON [FANART] please help RT. Thanks!!! ^^ http://t.co/NmWDg4mcnk

photo 662C4836-1E4E-44F3-BC58-B27F29CF5D97_zpsrwq0bom0.jpg :-h ~O)

Angel Eyes Episode 13 Review: Kim Ji Suk Says to Lee Sang Yoon “Leave If You Love Koo Hye Sun”

Cr: koreandrama

Thanks to @andy78 AE soompi for sharing

In Angel Eyes, episode 13, Kang Ji Woon(played by Kim Ji Suk) told Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon) to leave if he loved Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun).

Previously, Ji Woon heard from his mother that Dong Joo’s mother was killed by Yoon Jae Bum(played by Jung Jin Young). He went to Dong Joo and said, “I heard you’re going to America. It looks like you’re running away from something. You told me before that Chief Yoon is like your father, right? Wouldn’t it be hard for you to live with someone who killed your mother?”

Dong Joo was surprised that Ji Woon knew about this and asked him to keep it a secret. However, Ji Woon said, “It won’t change the reality. You’re the one who should leave, Dylan.” Dong Joo replied, “I’m never gonna let Soo Wan know about this.” Ji Woon asked, “Do you really think that’s possible? Do you think you’ll be alright? All you have to do is to leave.” Dong Joo made it clear, “I’ll protect her myself.”

photo CDBE0061-6774-4464-9279-DD89EAE158B6_zps2mwf99jk.gif

Cr: SBS & AE DC @stevie8

Angel Eyes Episode 13 Review: Lee Sang Yoon Tells Jung Jin Young That He Will Leave for America with Koo Hye Sun After Marriage

In Angel Eyes, episode 13, Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon) told Yoon Jae Bum(played by Jung Jin Young) that he will leave for America with Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun) after getting married.

Dong Joo asked Jae Bum, “I have something to ask you. Do you really want me and Soo Wan to go to Boston? If so, then we will. As soon as possible. But we’re gonna get married first.” Jae Bum asked, “Did Soo Wan agree too?” Dong Joo replied, “I’ll persuade her.”

Dong Joo wanted to ask Jae Bum about his mother’s death but he could not. Jae Bum sensed something was wrong and asked, “Is there something going on?” However, Dong Joo did not answer. Instead, he said, “I won’t be able to go fishing with you from now

on.”

Goo Hye Sun & Lee Sang Yoon share a sweet sofa kiss on ‘Angel Eyes’

photo 99076C5D-6830-4B29-808A-18C66872325C_zps38mlhfk2.jpg

Goo Hye Sun and Lee Sang Yoon are now officially engaged but the past that brought them together is a double-edged sword that can also break them apart, and it”s also no help that Kim Ji Suk still can”t get over Goo Hye Sun on the latest episode of “Angel Eyes“!

After finding out the big secret that Soo Wan”s father was the reason for his mother”s death, Park Dong Joo decides that it”s best for him and Soo Wan to get married and move to Boston. But Kim Ji Suk doesn”t let this slide and finds out the secret himself.

Kim Ji Suk gets an uneasy feeling that there”s more to this situation from his

mother who tells him that she wants to rid Soo Wan, Park Dong Joo, and Yoon Jae Bum from their lives.What will happen next is anybody”s guess.

photo CC8FA24F-DAA9-4932-96B4-4C8F42B0ADDB_zpsx3noum6k.jpg

Angel eyes

photo 664DD944-FC68-4A91-BCE3-2B6A646B2B4E_zpsutftcni0.jpg

Pleasure reading, we have crossed check LSY & GHS zodiac compatibility even b4 AE started LOL

Its 60% & if both otp are single & available chances 80%

These relationship brings scholastic brilliance, power, recognition & rank in year 2014...cozy ambience of shared ambitions (www.lilian-too.com)

5 hours more to epi 14 AE fighting!

My daughter seoyoung

photo 524963F2-862C-4B9D-9768-9730500F9ACB_zps8bmdiycm.jpg

Goddess of fire

(No wedding sorry MFF)

photo BB9F8B91-11D4-488A-8C86-D81D88A8391A_zpszui7votu.jpg

Choowayo

photo 5EEBC85F-9BCE-409A-BAE4-8F0CA3C4CC4A_zpseqddrgkk.jpg

@accyjunior‌

@‌paradicez

not sure whether MFF has greeted u lol

Nevertheless welcome to Sang Yoon's official soompi kk :-h ~O)

Are you watching & following Angel Eyes?

Which drama is your fav of LSY?

Besides AE

My fav are

MDSY

The Duo

Goddess of fire JY

From twitter

LSY Japan Fan bloc

@SangYunJapanFan: 【Drama】エンジェルアイズ 12話放送 http://t.co/BNLu6v2I1q

Always fighting for LSY jejeje

@SangYunJapanFan: 【定期】イ・サンユンさん主演ドラマ"SBS エンジェルアイズ" 毎週土・日21:55~絶賛放送中です!たくさんの応援をよろしくお願いします! #이상윤 #イサンユン #LeeSangYun #エンジェルアイズ #엔젤아이즈 http://t.co/NTKsFqOBps

photo FC04BEE2-D65D-4F3F-A908-7E1B5AD6CFD0_zps0u60zqp3.jpg

LSY fan From Thailand

@sangyoonthaifc: @hoon_sim Will always support him :) I would like to ask some question. It's only fanmeeting in Japan right?

This year SBS Drama Award will be very awesome and full of stars, not to forget my best OTP ever LSY (AE) & LBY (GG)..wohooooo..finally both of them can meet again even though different drama and partner :P

Dear MFF Raw epi 14 AE is available now 12midnight KST Happy watching...awesome BOSS Annyeong @‌LJ1908 I would prefer a reunion for MDSY casts LBY, LSY & PHJ (Sangu) Fingers crossed ^o^ An award winning scene at end of episode 14 of Angel eyes It is MFF dream to see LSY winning top excellence awards at SBS Fighting BOSS! photo 569851EE-F513-473B-B8BE-33A5FB6BF67A_zpsdm0lqn3k.png photo 8F86E3BC-3BB6-4D28-95FE- 1DB4CD8FF57E_zpsk7dq1pfm.jpg

Annyeong

Good morning

MFF & LSY

Thank God for everything

Proud to be part of Sang Yoon's faithful fans (MFF)

Today is my 1st year anniversary w soompi...lol

Feeling 'young at heart'

Congratulations to AE soompi

Reached page 500 yesterday during live recap episode 14!!!

Great AE lovers

Fighting MFF

Fighting LSY... :-h ~O)

photo 1A944783-0F87-4FC8-9310-A4D16FA1FE38_zpswtr2kmdr.jpg

So sad tonight 

#AngelEyes

EP14

This is my first time i'm very dont know how to post pic haha

-----Its ok chingu---------

Welcome to join us chat all about Park Dong Joo @lsy‌

>:D< :-h

As a start, perhaps u can try 'imageshack' or photobucket

It took me 7 months time to finally post my 1st photo of LSY...so relax

(Why...lazy)

Sad & heavy emotions in Epi 14 AE...secrets are eventually known on omma's death...leaving the 'hit & run' culprit... poision injection w killed JH!

Still a mystery?

Another tough test for WanJoo couple just before their coming wedding?

photo 64B8D7C0-3FA0-4AB7-BA9C-5BC76FA0CA84_zpszfnxhyin.jpg

Thanks to @suchadiva42‌ for sharing

Angel Eyes Episode 14 Review: Koo Hye Sun Wails at Kim Yeo Jin’s Grave

She told me that you wouldn’t like having a sight if you knew that it was her who gave you the eyes. Previously, soo wan found out that jung hwa donated her corneal.

photo 71E7F2BB-C99B-4625-BAA1-7C68986C2B72_zpsm2u7cd4r.jpg

Angel Eyes Episode 14 Review: Koo Hye Sun Asks Lee Sang Yoon If They Could Leave for America Later

In Angel Eyes, episode 14, Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun) asked Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon) if they could leave for America a bit later.Previously.

Previously, Yoon Jae Bum(played by Jung Jin Young) fell from the stairs and was injured. Soo Wan quickly called Dong Joo to come and look after him. However, she noticed the cold air between Dong Joo and her father.

The next day at work, Soo Wan said to Dong Joo, “I’m an ambulance worker and you’re a doctor but we didn’t look after those around us.” She continued,

“Let’s postpone our moving to America. I want to stay a little more with dad.”

(When can we witness these smiley faces of DJ again?)

19804056-E9F7-4A41-961A-52FAE581DA35_zps

border="0" alt=" photo 19804056-E9F7-4A41-961A-52FAE581DA35_zps4jkwaqqt.jpg"/>

Jung Jin Young Finds Out That Lee Sang Yoon Knows about Him Murdering Kim Yeo Jin

”jae bum sensed that dong joo knew about him killing his mother. Previously, yoon soo wan(played by koo hye sun) said to her father, “dong joo said he

was happy

photo 5A276081-6ECE-4B78-8767-EC1A21DDDE52_zpsymvjhetm.jpg

Mr Dimples is soooooo HAWT. OMG he seems like the total package, I am so envious of his future wife. 
I so ship him with Goo Hye Sun. Is it me, or does he seem as if he is really in love with her whenever he watches her? I saw his performance in My Daughet SY, but there he didnt have this glint in his eyes. Or maybe I am just reading too much into it :P.

@myjun16‌

I have sent PM twitter to @moonss70 or @moonsabboo for more info

On how to join fc @‌sangsangsmile of LSY

You may tweet @‌sangsangsmile if u have a twitter acc

photo 48226986-3E1D-419A-B957-19E8871AD835_zpsukxd6ml9.jpg

Where are u based ? In SK?

Eng sub Angel eyes epi 14 is available

photo 716D2F35-36BD-4FF2-A6D0-B29F20EAD307_zpscx3q6wg9.jpg

Happy watching MFF

Woman at work :P