Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

@kytfan thanks for the update for our boss... its nice to see him back but in the another field ... but at least   he try to become a

DJ..hoping that he will happy to his work as a DJ.... he is more handsome now that he cut his hair... hehehehe...:wub::)

thanks again... stay healthy and take care...sis...

• Like 1

@nm2, the pics above was during Santa Barbara radio interviews

​i thought  those picture are from sbs radio while uri LSY work as DJ hehe..thanks for the info @ktyfan

URL]http://B59274E4-E94E-4B45-B002-8BCC8B90AC70_zpsActor Lee Sang Yoon is the first challenge to the radio personality .

The 29th , until June 5, from According to the agency Lee Sang Yoon June 1 to come , it's scheduled to serve the personality of SBS radio " great radio K.will " . The show is broadcast 22:00 to 12:00 every day .

Lee Sang Yoon was supposed to serve instead of K.will was supposed to remove the seat about a week , a radio personality at an extraordinary .

Lee Sang Yoon is there first time this time to serve as a radio personality , it is attention to whether the show what kind of figure as personality .

On the other hand , Lee Sang Yoon is tvN drama " Liar Game " until recently , has appeared in such as MBC drama " Chon'i goddess of fire ."

Sentence : Editorial , article : STAR NEWS, Photo : STAR NEWS
Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 2

so much love from me @sin hoonsim... thank you soooooo....much for all new picture for our boss... im really appreciate what you did for updating us... all i can about our BOSS... he in now looking so much good and handsome his smile and laugh... it looks like he love for being a DJ..... once again @sin hoonsim.. thank you.... always take care and have a good health and your family .... love yahhhh...:wub:

• Like 3

What a great morning to see Mr. Dimples and his handsome smile! :D He looks so hot in those headphones. However, I think that handsome face should NOT be kept inside a DJ booth for so long! It should be seen on dramas and TV shows, too! :wub: 

Again, thank you for the updates my dear MFF. <3

Edit: Welp, I meant it should NOT be kept inside a DJ booth. Sorry for the misunderstanding! >_<

Edited by mme_madeleine
  • Like 2