Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest whohungjen?

^ huh? Tablo has a Twitter?? O__O

But I've been following 'mapthesoul' and wondering whether it's Tablo doing the updates on it.

http://twitter.com/mapthesoul

haha

@..kaleena..: :o omg!!! thnx for sharing the pics with us! Did you guys give tukutz a hat too?

they are both official twitters, so you can follow both.

tablo just recently created one and mentioned it in his blog on mapthesoul.com - yes, he updates it.

according to his tweets, they are working hard for remixing the human soul & the 6th official album.

Guest flyforfun

I've got a question. Since I'm going to Seoul soon and I'd really like to go on Tablo's radio, can you guys tell me when and where it is and how to get there? ^^

Guest stardaisy212

Tablo is Korea's Most Influential Artist

Epik High member Tablo will be stepping down as DJ for MBC's Dreaming Radio With Tablo on June 13th.

But it's not all sad news, as he has also been selected as Korea's most influential artist by the Global Fresh Collective, which named some of the most influential artists around the world. He will held to New York on June 25th to attend the Global Fresh Collective Vision conference.

Credits to http://www.kome-world.com

i kinda want to stalk him :x

Guest stardaisy212

if anyone want to listen to the last radio show Tablo did u can listen to it here http://mapthesoul.com/bbs/bbs/viewbody.htm...egory=&key=

and according to this article this guy is going to replace him on the radio

1410310176560800010.jpg

가수 윤건이 타블로 후임으로 라디오 DJ를 맡는다.

윤건은 MBC FM 4U(91.9MHz) '꿈꾸는 라디오'의 DJ로 발탁됐다.

윤건은 그동안 DJ를 맡아오던 타블로가 에픽하이 활동과

앨범작업을 위해 하차하면서 후임 DJ로 낙점됐다.

MBC 라디오국 관계자는 "오디션

테이프를 들어보니 윤건의

목소리가 따뜻하고 전달력이 있었다"며 "사연을 읽고 코멘트를 하는데 따뜻한 마음과 순발력이 느껴졌으며 그의 음악적인 재능을 높이 평가했다"고 윤건 DJ 기용에 대해 설명했다.

윤건은 "지금까지 잘 진행해온 타블로의 후임 자리가 부담스럽지 않을 수 없다"며 "배우는 자세로 윤건만의 색깔을 만들어 보겠다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

한편, 윤건은 오는 15일 '꿈꾸는 라디오' 첫 방송을 시작한다.

Guest FireMonkey

I was just on mapthesoul.com and saw that Tablo was going to NYC. xD Too bad I'm on the other side of the States. T.T

Guest stardaisy212

Yoon Gun to take over Tablo's Position

Yoon Gun of Brown Eyes will be taking over Tablo's position as DJ of MBC's "Dreaming Radio." Epik High's Tablo announced a week ago that he will be leaving the post to resume his duty as Epik High's member.

A person connected to MBC's radio operation said that they listened to Yoon Gun's audition tapes and his voice was very warming and he himself was very articulate. When responding to comments, he was thoughtful and smooth.

The first time DJ Yoon Gun said that Tablo did a good job and feels a bit pressured to do well but he will try his best in a learning mindset.

Epik High's Tablo will have his last show on the 14th to work on a new album.

Credits to kokonut @ SRC

3625514096945d05e7a0.jpg

36243876517ddabb4cd5.jpg

aww i'm going to miss his randomness on the radio.

Guest holdfast

hello everyone.. sorry i have nothing to share, just a question..

where can i find tablo's blonotes from his radio show? i came across the website a long time ago and forgot to bookmark it and i can't find it again.

thank you~~

So apparently Tukutz like Chicken. Hmm, who woulda thunk it?

I like that interview & cuts, it was really funny. I love seeing their personalities when Epik High comes together. Kool bunch.

Thanks for sharing.