Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest michellek

^ dangg haha.

LA Soompi Meet

Since it's a first come first serve show most likely a lot of us will be hanging outside around the area before it starts. and most likely there is gonna be some sort of line I'm assuming. Just take it from there? no need for anything fancy i guess unless someone wants to coordinate one?

ohbtw, I memorized map the soul too ~ ! <3

Guest mshenrylau

I'm so upset they aren't coming to CHICAGO!!!

>:( But oh well, I guess it goes how it goes. I hope for some fancams from the US concerts~I hope that everyone who ends up going has a TON of fun!!!

I wish I could be there so I could sing along to Map the Soul, I know almost all of the Korean version :)

Guest sweetmotion

Yes I am wondering the same thing for the New york show if the camera are allowed.

Guest rokusan

what the hell? they sold out? are you sure cause i just went on ticketmasters and its still selling

anyway i'm really pissed cause my friend didn't know about the 'refresh' thing, didn't know how to get better seats, and im in section six... that's hella off to the side..

i'm so pissed :( omg. and everybody is like yeah i got section 1 or 2... 4 isn't even bad either... but i got section 6.

IF ANYONE CAN'T GO TO THE CONCERT FOR ANY REASON AND THEY HAVE SECTIONS 1-2-4, PM ME lol

blah. i thought ticketmaster would sell the better sections first. stupid. stupid. IM SO MAD ! OMG!!!!!! >:o

OMG!!!!!!!!! Wuuuuut???? I did the same thing!!!!!!!! I feel so cheated now!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about false advertising... I got seats at section 5... :tears:

Guest jixyeon89

DUDE iF ANYONE IS SELLING 2-4 TICKETS FOR THE SAN FRAN CONCERT ON THE MAIN FLOOR I AM SO DOWN TO BUY THEM AND PICK THEM UP!! please email me karen.s2.lee@gmail.com AND IF YOU WANT I CAN DO A PHONE INTERVIEW TO PROVE THAT I'M NOT A PSYCHO! its for my friends birthday present but by the time i got onto the website it was sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay so please consider! thanks

Guest stardaisy212

Slow Motion Part 2

LMAO. Look at Jin eating his burger

and of course the mystery duo

349090501093ac3ed770o.jpg

^ LoL I was just at mapthesoul website and came accross that... I swear EpikHigh are so down to earth... Tablo is such a funny guy... they really do care about their fans... they are going to gain more fan by doing this... I'm just glad that it's now in english and we non-koreans can read and understand what is going on...

Hey everyone! I'm so excited! I just ordered the tickets for my best friend and I to see the New York Concert!

Hopefully, we can bring our cameras? But, anyways, whoever is going to the New York Concert, see you all there ;D

Guest mz_kimmi_dee

too bad the concerts not in a city anywhere near me >.<

Here are a few of my favorite songs:

+ I Remember

+ Lesson 2 (sunset)

+ 1 Minute 1Second

+ Broken Toys

+ 1825 ( Paper cranes)

+ One

Guest she leanss

They sang Fly, One and Fan (thank God, cause it's my favorite, and I thought they weren't gonna sing it, but they sang it the last one... YAY!). I think they sang all the songs from the Map the Soul album: Believe, Top Gun, Map the Soul (actually, they sang it twice, the 2nd time with KERO ONE), Scenario (I love MYK's voice), Free Music, Cipher (Beatbox DG is amazing!)...

I have to say they were super hyper during the concert, especially Mithra and Tablo. Good thing that the tickets for Tokyo were standing ones, cause they made you jump all the time. Impossible to stay seated while they are performing XD.

I wish they had spoken English during the MCs, but they spoke Korean and the Japanese fans seemed to understand it, so... I have no idea of what they were saying T_T

Oh thats awesome!! I'm glad they sang one! now i'm so excited <333 haha.

well, i guess i'm kinda-sorta coordinating the la concert soompi meet (since nobody else seemed to take initiative ^^)

so far nothing is planned other than arriving there super early and just hanging around until the concert starts so that we get good "seats," but if anyone has suggestions, please make them known!!

and...if we can get more people, i can ask soompi (via twitter) for buttons!! here's the pic: http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=9i...g&via=tfrog

so i guess the list so far is.....

-evilrubberducky (me) + madhawtdog + 2 others

-foreverisdelicious

-butterflyeffect

-forevernever + 2 others

-noubie

-michellek

-`Dara;

-miyukix3 + 1 other

please tell me if you're interested in joining us!! i wanna meet all you soompiers XD

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

i currently have two one epik high tickets for the LA show.

if anyone is interested please pm me.

it is first come first serve. so whoever confirms with me first will

get the ticket. :/

Guest miyukix3

add me & friend to the LA meet (:

we're not sure what time we're gonna get there cause we're going to be doing stuff before hand =/

but we'll try to find you guys ^^

♥miyuki

Guest thuyty22

does anyone know how the seating for Seattle's concert works?

I'm confused on how it works.. =\

Guest natnatnaz

So I'm not sure what time I'm going to get to the venue for the LA concert but I'd love to meet fellow soompiers! So I guess I'll be on the meet up list +1 as a most likely.

2 more weeks!!

Guest gal-bi

question

since im just an epik high fan of 4 years...

i was wondering if anyone had a video or a link to their first music bank, inkigayo or mnet countdown?