Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest she leanss

mapthesoul twittered that the book-album will be available at the concert!

i am so glad! yes i will buy their album there :D

Guest gr3ent

^

OMG! no way!! i could have waited to buy at the concert and save so much money on shipping!!! gahh!!.. oh but now that concert merchandise is up, anybody not able to go can still have a chance to buy and pretend like you did.. haha. ^___^

Guest SkipBeat!

It sucks, I just checked and the LA date is officially sold out. Is anyone interested in selling me one ticket to the la date?

Guest susifg

I'm a fairly new Epik High fan and I don't know many of their songs yet, but I went to their concert in Tokyo and yeah, they were selling the album there.

I gotta say I was a little disappointed after the concert cause Epik High didn't sing many songs. I didn't really count them, but I'd say they sang 10 songs or so.

The concert started with KERO ONE's performance (which was too long in my opinion), then MYK and Beatbox DG, and then Epik High+MYK+Beatbox DG. The whole thing was around two and a half hours long, but Epik High's part was really short. And I wanted to see THEM, so that's why I was kinda disappointed.

They sang Fly, One and Fan (thank God, cause it's my favorite, and I thought they weren't gonna sing it, but they sang it the last one... YAY!). I think they sang all the songs from the Map the Soul album: Believe, Top Gun, Map the Soul (actually, they sang it twice, the 2nd time with KERO ONE), Scenario (I love MYK's voice), Free Music, Cipher (Beatbox DG is amazing!)...

I have to say they were super hyper during the concert, especially Mithra and Tablo. Good thing that the tickets for Tokyo were standing ones, cause they made you jump all the time. Impossible to stay seated while they are performing XD.

I wish they had spoken English during the MCs, but they spoke Korean and the Japanese fans seemed to understand it, so... I have no idea of what they were saying T_T

It would have been perfect if Far-East Movement had been in this concert too, cause I'm a fan... but I'm happy to have seen Epik High. Tablo in action is something you have to see live XD.

^ thank you SOOOOOOO much for your fan account!!!!! (yes, even though epik high concerts shouldn't be fangirling concerts...but o well, it's EPIK HIGH)

i'm am seriously frickin HAPPY that they performed fan and one, cuz fan was the song that got me into epik high and korean music in general, and one is one of the coolest songs ever (especially cuz of the message behind it). hopefully they'll perform the same songs at each location!!

i personally don't know too much about far-east movement, but i'm sure it'll be a great concert no matter what ^_______^

Guest xanimeotakux

I have two extra tickets for the SF concert if you're interested, please pm me.

Seat location: section 7 MF, row R, seats 5-7

Guest joelibz

My favorite EH song is ONE!! thats the song that really got me into them..wish theyd come to CT sometime!

Guest loreejay

my friend and i were supposed to go to the la concert together too but the tickets are sold out already!!!!!!! :( if anybody wants to sell their ticket, my friend is willing to pay extra. please pm me!!! thanks

Damn everyone is talkin about the SF concert. I hope you guys get your tickets and the seats you want.

Is anyone going to the NY one? I hope they sing Map the Soul (worldwide) I got it memorized already!!!

Guest Allison

^ Man, I need to memorize Map The Soul -__-x <3 lol.

I am so bummed out. My brother got his tickets today

and he told me he's taking the girl he likes instead of me.

What a nice brother <_< LOL. Just kidding, but still...

susifg - Thanks for your fan account! <3

Hahaha, now I want to see Tablo in action :/

Guest effudee
^ Man, I need to memorize Map The Soul -__-x <3 lol.

I am so bummed out. My brother got his tickets today

and he told me he's taking the girl he likes instead of me.

What a nice brother <_< LOL. Just kidding, but still...

susifg - Thanks for your fan account! <3

Hahaha, now I want to see Tablo in action :/

lol. i thought that was funny.

i memorized the worldwide version lol

Guest foreverisdelicious

I'm going to the concert in LA~~

Who else is going?

What time are you guys planning to stand in line?

Guest fallenframes

All the CONCERT MERCH is available in the MAPSHOP now!

So you can buy them online or at the shows. XD

I'm going to the concert in LA~~

Who else is going?

What time are you guys planning to stand in line?

i am i am! i'm going with three of my friends :D

i'm planning (and dragging) to get there at around 2 or 3, cuz I WANT GOOD STANDING "SEATS" ^_____^

it'll be fun...i'm already planning to play cards and do whatever before the concert anywayz hehe

if we can get more people, we can turn this into a mini soompi-meet, and we can get buttons :o :o

so if there are any other la-concert-goers, please tell me so i can ask soompi for buttons XD

Guest azn_gurl

OMG does anione have 2 MF tickets for the SF concert...plz PM me

YIM: ngannie_365

AIM: nganniezzz

Thanx A Lot! Have A Good Day =]

Guest gyabo!

I bought tickets yesterday for the LA concert and I went on today and they're already sold out D: I wonder how much House of Blues holds and since it's general admission w/o seating I'm gonna have to get there hella early lol.

Guest natnatnaz

Yay I'm so excited!

I bought tickets already but I'm not too sure my parents are going to let me go to LA two weekends in a row...

I'm so glad I waited on buying the album, saves me so much shipping costs...

Now, all that is left is figuring out how much to save for the concert merchandise...

Guest forevernever
if we can get more people, we can turn this into a mini soompi-meet, and we can get buttons :o :o

so if there are any other la-concert-goers, please tell me so i can ask soompi for buttons XD

i'm a la-concert goer! (: i'll be coming with at least two friends. and i'm down for a soompi meet!