Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

wow! :w00t: tablo and tukutz on xman?! hmmm... time to watch xman again. hehe. and tablo vs. myungsoo would be hella funny to watch. :lol:

... and yeah... I actually thought it was pretty obvious it wasn't Jun Ki... ;\

He bears a strong resemblence, but you can really tell when they zoom in.

same here.

~edit~

i just read the translations for "love love love" on facebook. awww... it is a hella sad song. the song just captures the feeling of having love and then losing it through words. wow! epik high! you a genius! lol. :P

and just read "fan" translations. it truly captures the craze feelings of a "fanatic" i would post the translations here but i don't know if i can. i'll ask first, k.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Tukutz on X-man with Tablo? is this confirm yet. Please please i really hope so. if they do Star Battle, YAY!!

i realize theres not that much picture of Tukutz so i went Tukutz Picture Hunting. haha

hes so adorable. hahaha how old is he??

Tukutz14.jpg

Tukutz13.jpg

HAhaha somehow this picture cracks me up

Tukutz12.jpg

Tukutz11.jpg

Tukutz10.jpg

Tukutz9.jpg

HAHAH this is hella cute.

Tukutz8.jpg

Tukutz7.jpg

Tukutz6.jpg

Tukutz5.jpg

Tukutz4.jpg

Tukutz3.jpg

Tukutz1.jpg

MY FAVORITE! i love the shades and the color of his shirt.

Tukutz2.jpg

Guest .Cherry.

^You are SOOO RIGHT!! Tukutz so needs more attention! He's to cute! Plus, I found out he can dance now, haha, which is pretty cool.

And thanks so much, axrustyxglove for the Tukutz pictures! ^____^ *such a cutie!*

yeah... that little tukutz dance in the showcase made me spazz for quite a while lol.

but in the fan MV, there's only like snippets of him, eh?

since i love the song FAN so much, i made the english soft subs for the MV ^___^

go get it here~~

Guest uKnow__Love

their new album is off the hook... <3

by the way for the people wondering what 白夜 is pronounced as - it's baek ya :sweatingbullets: if nobody has posted this already.. if they have - sorry!

Guest machiskyblade

if anyone has facebook, there's an epik high group on there and someone was kind enough to translate both fan and love love love.

do you guys know what his facebook account is? and myspace too? can anyone give the link

Guest .Cherry.

yeah... that little tukutz dance in the showcase made me spazz for quite a while lol.

but in the fan MV, there's only like snippets of him, eh?

since i love the song FAN so much, i made the english soft subs for the MV ^___^

go get it here~~

OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU!! LOL!! Really, this is to great. Thank you so much for taking the time to make these subs!! Ahhh, I can't wait to watch it again now with english subs! *woot!* :lol:

Guest cpopbaby19

seriously, someone find out who he is~ :D

i went searching on daum and naver for like an hour yesterday trying to look up his name but i couldn't find it =_= or maybe i'm just not looking in the right place

i think someone mentioned that tablo and tukutz are going to be on xman this week, 2/4?

i'm so exciteddddddddddddddddd. especially for the star battle section :D

<3

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8241/mg...1e5fa7dfoe3.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3346/mg...1e64751evc7.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5954/mg...1e65b8aasc8.jpg

there are a lot more tablo pictures than tukutz pictures, haha

and there's a bit more here, but my imageshack isn't too happy with me right now

OMG! xMAN!?? <33

ahhh! i'm gonna dl that episode! :w00t: i wanna see them on shows. LOL. <3 i loved tablo on star golden bell before. xP when he was doing the math thing with the MC girl. haha (forgot her name..=.=)

on naver they say the guy is 김호원 (kim ho won for the nonkoreans^^).

ooo i looove tablo on xman! and im happy that tukutz is finally getting some of the spotlight :)

WOW. thanks for the name! ^__^ someone finally found it! haha~

is he a model? his name sure doesn't ring a bell. .___.

thanks for the pics~

do you guys know what his facebook account is? and myspace too? can anyone give the link

i just know the facebook fan account, for people who love epik high. heehee. if that's the one you're talking about, just do a search for "epik high appreciation group" on facebook.

aw thanks for the tukutz picture haha (:<3 yeah, he deserves a little more attention :/ he has talent. ^^. haha...maybe i'll watch x-man again. it got boring and they made a new version a while ago but i only watched one episode and it was kind of >>;;;;; boring...lol. ^^.

Guest torrent

bbasya, are you in the Epik High group too? =] i wonder if he'll translate FAQ. i want to know what that one's really saying.

btw, can't wait for their xman episode.

^

^

I wanna know meaning of FAQ , too ~!! u guys say about facebook~?? what's it ???? -_-;;;;;; we can search about translationed lyrics there , right??? ... i dunno URL -_-;;; give me a link , would u mind ? ^^*

Guest caseycasey

Hello!!

I have a question... The song "중독" features the group Wanted; is this the same group Wanted that Ha Dong-gyun used to belong to? Cos from what I know, Wanted disbanded after the road accident that killed one of its members, Seo Jae-ho :tears:

If it is the same group Wanted, does that mean that the song was recorded a long time ago?

Guest blackwhiteblue

HERE's the link to the group on facebook. But I don't know if you need an account to see it.. haha =) I HAVE FACEBOOK. HAHAHA. Yeah, just felt like announcing it to the whole freaking world.

I want to know the lyrics to FAQ too. :ph34r:

^ I think there's a new member in WANTED. So it's not really the same group. Well, it is.. but.. uh.. yeah. o_o I'm bad at explaining.

Guest Dah_jOkA

Hello!!

I have a question... The song "중독" features the group Wanted; is this the same group Wanted that Ha Dong-gyun used to belong to? Cos from what I know, Wanted disbanded after the road accident that killed one of its members, Seo Jae-ho :tears:

If it is the same group Wanted, does that mean that the song was recorded a long time ago?

Yes it is the same group, cept I don't know if the song was made a long time ago, or wanted has a new member

bbasya, are you in the Epik High group too? =] i wonder if he'll translate FAQ. i want to know what that one's really saying.

btw, can't wait for their xman episode.

yup! :P i just joined yesterday. heehee. there's only 49 members though. need more epik high love!

ooh! :w00t: maybe u can ask the guy who translated the other ones to do the FAQ too?

^

^

I wanna know meaning of FAQ , too ~!! u guys say about facebook~?? what's it ???? -_-;;;;;; we can search about translationed lyrics there , right??? ... i dunno URL -_-;;; give me a link , would u mind ? ^^*

facebook is like a myspace but it's for college and high school students, i think people can now sign up if they know someone through work or something. :unsure: someone correct me if i'm wrong. hehe.

and you do need an account to see it. well here's the link! click here!

anywho, does anyone know when is the xman ep going to be aired? is it this weekend already?