Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

SOOMPI SHOUTOUT

they're so dorky,especially

tukutz "sleepy" :lol:

he always tend to do random

& adorkable stuff.

Im loving their new song

& the mv really serves great purpose too.

Their mvs & songs always have deep meaning

in it.

Guest Lilazinprincess

Epik High's Shoutout was hilarious! I adore Mithra

Like the majority of you all, I can't wait to hear the songs for myself!

Guest fallenframes

just got this from MTS via email

Dear Registered Members,

We are currently still working on the International orders section for our page. We promised to get this done without delays on the 27th, however, even after 40 hours of work we are still working out minor bugs. I hope you understand that we are trying our best to service all fans worldwide. Currently for the last 20 hours it has been our priority to get the international order section up and running on our site. We want to thank you for the love and support you have shown. This Map the Soul community is a work in progress and we are going to continue to improve the site.

Thank you for your understanding, we will update you as soon as the service becomes live.

MAPTHESOUL.COM

Tablo, Tukutz, Mithra, MYK

attached sorry_we_are_trying.JPG

sorrywearetrying.th.jpg

we know they're hard at work!

Guest jaykaylang

hey i made some banners to promot epik high!

put them in your sigs for a little bit so their hard work pays off!

i made these pretty quick, very last minute things considering the albums out today

(link them to the website!)

epikhightypo.png

banner1.png

banner2.png

I'M IN LOVE ;D

Possibly screamed a thousand times, fell over after trying to cartwheel/frontflip and squealed till I was deaf.

To receive their mail was an early xmas gift <3

(look at fallenframes picture!)

from our most favourite guys in the universe: mapthesoul.com's mass email

...mades us such happy ppl!

EDIT;

---->>>Just watched the mapthesoul MV and it really is different. Attacking/raising critical issues of today, voices for the silenced sufferings, fills us with a plaguing pathos :(

* mapthesoul keeps thinking they wont do well in sales, I wish we could prove them wrong soon.

The worldwide version of Map The Soul song is out on youtube - ENGLISH VERSION

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHcwVNM5Tc0

in fact ppl are already putting up download links...please um STOP THEM and try encourage support for their album ok!!!

Guest rainy75
just got this from MTS via email

Dear Registered Members,

We are currently still working on the International orders section for our page. We promised to get this done without delays on the 27th, however, even after 40 hours of work we are still working out minor bugs. I hope you understand that we are trying our best to service all fans worldwide. Currently for the last 20 hours it has been our priority to get the international order section up and running on our site. We want to thank you for the love and support you have shown. This Map the Soul community is a work in progress and we are going to continue to improve the site.

Thank you for your understanding, we will update you as soon as the service becomes live.

MAPTHESOUL.COM

Tablo, Tukutz, Mithra, MYK

attached sorry_we_are_trying.JPG

we know they're hard at work!

i got tht mail too!!

I hope they dont fall sick working too hard...

lol.. i like the sorrywearetrying pic they have attached !!

Guest natnatnaz

As anxious as I am to receive my copy, right now I am content with the Website because they've already communicated with us fans on a greater scale than I imagined so I really don't mind waiting.

They've been really busy so I hope they aren't beating themselves up over the fact that there has been a few delays since they've all done so much for us already.

*Hoping for great sales in Korea*

Guest xradiostatic

i got the email too! i love the attached photo. XD

dang they haven't gotten any sleep. i hope it's fixed soon so they can sleep for 28394893 hours. ;_;

i just heard the worldwide version of "map the soul", and i love it. <333

hey i made some banners to promot epik high!

put them in your sigs for a little bit so their hard work pays off!

i made these pretty quick, very last minute things considering the albums out today

thanks jaykaylang! they're great. :]

nice way to promote the album.

Guest --hearts.

I lovee Tablo's "made an independent label because I won't ever settle" in Believe.

Songs like Fan, Fly, and One are a lot of fun but now Epik High has gone back to the core of their roots. <3

Guest couette-couette09

Request

Sorry but does someone have the biggest ( the normal) version of this picture please :D ?

ehbabe11.jpg

Guest lets_rockie_it

*rub eyes* is that the price i see over at mapthesoul!!!

but darn i dont think inter fans can get it just yet ......

i want it already!!

Guest goldenGAZE

OMG, the price is up!

$19.50, that pretty good. But i still can't add it to cart?

EDIT: the prices for the shirts are also up, but what happened to the green shirt? its gone. NOOOOOOOOO

(actually, i don't really mind what colour i get xD )

Guest xradiostatic

OOOO: THE PRICE IS UP?!

so this means we can purchase it now, or are people still having problems with adding to their carts?

should we wait for an email from them? *uncertain*

Guest lets_rockie_it

i dont think inter fans can purchase yet i wonder if any k-fans can though...

T_T man i want it!!

yeah i am having trouble adding to my cart...

wow ppl already have dl links up!....dang....

^ the dl links are everywhere and annoying! We cant stop them anyhow, still, it pleases me to know we've got a solid no. of fans willing to purchase ;D I think the online shop service for international fans in slowly coming to life...after another round of reading the email, i think they said they'll "update us" again when the server is up and running.

So i assume they'll either resend another email of put up a notice in the bulletin.

.....carry on refreshing i guess.

The gazillion number of comments at the shop pages are friggin jamming the whole webpage, gosh D:

I fear thinking about the sheet amount of traffic on the day of high skool tee sales.

EDIT; I did a check on the prices of other merchandises, indeed they really did lower the prices of these CDs, Remapping the human soul was sold at $60+ at my local HMV stores, but over at mapthesoul.com it's a whopping $15.99.

Only Tablo's Pieces book is more pricey and so are the high skool tees, both above $20 yet still below 30. This is amazing (: