Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest xradiostatic

the mv is beautiful.

i can't even fully express what i'm feeling right now, it's so amazing. i can't stop listening to it!

also, to those who didn't know, the sale date of the limited edition tshirts have been moved to the 29th:

NOTICE: Since today is the release day of <魂: Map the Soul>, we have decided to postpone the

limited edition t-shirt sales to Sunday, March 29th (Seoul KR time) to prevent possible inconveniences

as a result of traffic overload. We are sorry for the sudden change.

i'm so tempted to buy the album off of itunes now, but i want the book too, and i can't afford to buy the digital copy AND the book-album. D:

Guest nekonana
jennylee528:

^ you have to wait until tomorrow (night) to actually order the album and provide your billing information. don't worry, haha. (:

Tomorrow night in US time right? I'm so psyched about their album! But like mj07 mentioned, I'm scared of the shipping cost because they said the carrier is EMS and that is expensive but arrives super quick [2-3days].

Guest xradiostatic

i thought afternoon 3/27 seoul time would be EARLY in the morning US time...like, 2-3am 3/27. :/

it's 1:30pm in seoul now....

Guest fallenframes

^ it is 1.30pm. that's early afternoon. i'm waiting for us to be able to order lol.

i'm tempted to order from itunes as well. i have money sitting in my account... aiisssh.

v if you click on Korean when you go in the shop, you get the Korean price, which is ₩ 19,500

if it's already selling in Korea, does anyone know how much it is??

never mind, when you switch from English to Korean it gives a price of 19500 won, which is about US$14.60

Guest JANG.
also, to those who didn't know, the sale date of the limited edition tshirts have been moved to the 29th:
ah, thanks for the notice. (:

i thought afternoon 3/27 seoul time would be EARLY in the morning US time...like, 2-3am 3/27. :/

it's 1:30pm in seoul now....

haha, to me, that's pretty much night. especially if you're gonna be staying up to order it. sorry for the confusion! ;x

Guest xradiostatic

^ ahah same here. i keep refreshing the page every 10 minutes or so to see if we're able to order, lol.

ah, thanks for the notice. (:

haha, to me, that's pretty much night. especially if you're gonna be staying up to order it. sorry for the confusion! ;x

no problem! and haha it's okay. time conversion can be confusing, haha.

^ ahah same here. i keep refreshing the page every 10 minutes or so to see if we're able to order, lol.

aren't they supposed to be emailing us info on how to order? I'm so confused!

Guest xradiostatic
aren't they supposed to be emailing us info on how to order? I'm so confused!

that's what i thought at first, but now i don't even know. D:

so i'm checking my email and refreshing the page.

I've been pretty lost about the whole deal with the supposed ordering form that they said would be sent to us so that we can get our albums delivered today. I haven't received the email yet so I'm getting slightly skeptical and veryvery scared so if anyone has already received the order form for overseas delivery please please do notify us here so that we anxious people can find some comfort

Thanks and please, no download links.

EDIT;

I just saw the soomp shoutout!

Ohmyfrickinggawddddd. I think I never recovered from having seen that amazing video. Like what the fcukkkkkk!!!!!!

Gosh when it began I was literallybsmilibg so wide that it was the first time I ever thought my face was too small for my friggin smile ;D and I was all teary and joyyy! So damn touching of them to do this video for us especially when they're so busy these days and fcukkk myk <3 you being there as well just made me the happiest person on earth, period, nothing beats that. We will definitely support you guys, no worries!!

Loved hello kitty ;D was laughing so loudly everyone at starbucks thought I was on crack!

-----> Let's try our best to snatch some high skool tees yeah! Fight it out with the Korean fans LOL ;D

Guest gr3ent

holy crap! i just got chills watching/listening to their new song!! did this happen to anybody else??

i cant wait for the album!! im so lost as to how to post comments on mapNOW. can someone explain it to me? and just like everyone else, im trying to figure out how to order also.

Guest lets_rockie_it

ok ok just heard tablo spoke he left a message for the international fans over at mapthesoul.com

and he said they are working on it like really working it for us inter. fans so we can order soon so basically later on it might be up!!!

def cannot wait for this!!!

Guest goldenGAZE

My fav song is Believe, i like how Mithra does the chorus rap ^^. The skit was hilarious, i understood the Korean in it (since it was very simple lol). I wonder whose doing the voice of the Customer?

Also theirs gonna be an MV for the English version of Map The Soul, can't wait for it. I love the English version, the lyrics are really beautiful. Check out the sound clip Tablo left in the mapNOW section, Cool.

YEY, T-shirt sales are gonna be on Sunday. I'm very happy now since I'm free on Sunday, Woopie~

Guest natnatnaz

The MapNOW function is so awesome!

Another way to get closer to the fans.

Relieved about the Tshirt sale moving up.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get some money...

"GIMME MAH MONEH!"