Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest cpopbaby19

Yep. Flow. I tried to tell my friends about it, but they wouldn't listen to me. -_-

I finally got their album from yesasia!! I kept switching both CDs, over and over again. It's like I never get tired of listening to their songs. O_O

I want to know too. T_T If it was Vancouver.. ohh, I'd go crazy. LOL.

My friend claims she might've saw them at her parent's sushi restaurant a few years ago. >=/

Grr.. I want them subbed. :ph34r: I can't really read chinese.. -_-

OMG! T___T; your friend is soo lucky!! if i saw tablo on a sushi resto i'd pretend im a waitress and entertain him all the time! XD hahaha <333

I WANT THE CD!!!!!! TT--TT;

yeah.

i like read on the z-degrees forum.

how FAQ was to talk about all the trashi anti-fans have been talking about.

and i really wanna know the lyrics to it and stuff.

--

AND. in flow

even though i do NOT like profanity.

i think it fits the song in a way.. even if i dont understand korean.

and it makes like tablo kinda hotter. :xxxx

im very hypocritical.

LOL. same with me. :mellow: you're not alone! haha

Does anyone who have the Epik High album.. . have you heard track 15 of the second disk?

Yes. There's a track 15. I hope I didn't ruin anything by saying that. O_O it's a remix of FLY. I was so freaking excited when I heard it. There's nothing for a minute and a half, then .. MUSICCC..lmao, I was so shocked. Hidden trackkkk.. :o

I feel silly for being so excited. -_- lol

OMGGGG!!

how much did you buy the cd~<33333333

Guest blackwhiteblue

^ hmm.. I actually told my friend to help me buy from yesasia. XD hahaha. I think it's around 20? LOL. =) I still have to pay her back.

Guest cpopbaby19

^OMG. it's expensive! T___T; haha but anyway, thanks for the response~ :) but i'd really LOVE to OWN a copy of their album! ^__^;

^yep im waiting for my copy in the mail!!

meanwhile i just downloaded the whole album and im LOVING IT! *bada ba ba ba* hahaha its so much darker than their previous ones, but stil awesome=]=]

and yes, tablo is slowly getting to me with his geeky cuteness/hotness...love his rhymes!=]

Guest paulinaaa

Does anyone who have the Epik High album.. . have you heard track 15 of the second disk?

Yes. There's a track 15. I hope I didn't ruin anything by saying that. O_O it's a remix of FLY. I was so freaking excited when I heard it. There's nothing for a minute and a half, then .. MUSICCC..lmao, I was so shocked. Hidden trackkkk.. :o

LOL yehh!! i heard it too!!! i like it i thought it was like a sadder version? it doesn;t sound so excited. ^.^

Guest blackwhiteblue

^ ahhaha yeah, a bit sadder? =) I thought it was a new song they made when the girl was singing. O_O ahh...

LOL, I meant $20 Canadian. XD I don't know if that really makes a difference.. o_o

Guest hyukiemylove

GAH.

NO WAYYYY.

now i definetly.

need to order it now.

i totally wanan hear it.

i love fly

its like in my top 10 on my iPod.

i had another fly remix which was like pro.

so im dying to hear this. rawr

---

AND OHMYGOSH.

i just notice.

how i like.

have bad grammar.

im not really like that. -.-x

im just like woozy in the head.

forgive me.

^ ahhaha yeah, a bit sadder? =) I thought it was a new song they made when the girl was singing. O_O ahh...

LOL, I meant $20 Canadian. XD I don't know if that really makes a difference.. o_o

i checked on yesasia, it's $14.99 [plus s&h].

Guest YEHJIN.

btw, does anyone know any CBs that has a lot of epik high-related stuff in it?

oh, and love love love is stuck in my head (:

and i just saw the fan mv! its really good.. esp at the part in the end..

^ you have a similar korean name as me, mine is 여진 :D

um, i think you can dl some stuff from mandyquyen's or dreamweaver's or luckyyou's clubbox, or one of those that have things from generally every artist.

i don't know one only for epik high though :(

i feel like im trying to be miss smarty pants or something :/
lol<3

O_O

omg you shouldn't feel silly for being excited

LKFJSOFMNEFKJSLKFJDOVIE I LOVE THEIR HIDDEN TRACKS

lol there's always like no music for a couple minutes and then some random intro and tablo starts rapping and omgggggg i can't wait to get the cd and listen to it<3<3<3

ESP FLY REMIX omg +_+

thanks for sharing, cos i'd probably get all hyped up if i listened to the cd and not wait for the pause and just press next or something.

how i like.

have bad grammar.

im not really like that. -.-x

im just like woozy in the head.

forgive me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

this is funny cos my friend and i were just talking about this like yesterday. when i write, i have perfect grammar and i hate stupid grammar mistakes, but when i talk, (i like to talk a lot -_-) i get really excited and say stuff that makes no sense because i don't... think before i speak? but i always know i'm saying things wrong, because after i say it i'm just like ...wtf did i just say? i think it makes me look stupid but i'm so used to it i keep doing it anyways :x

Guest nonwinky

btw, does anyone know any CBs that has a lot of epik high-related stuff in it?

oh, and love love love is stuck in my head (:

there's this one:

http://clubbox.co.kr/epikbox

it's not gold box, so things get deleted... but it seems like there are still plenty of things in there.

and then there's this blog:

http://blog.naver.com/pantum10?Redirect=Lo...gNo=30013692517

its run by the same person, and she uploads a lot of videos here... and lots of pictures... and she has huuuuge blocks of analysis of epik high songs if you don't mind reading so much korean. my head hurt after a while, so i just stopped lol.

and love,love,love is my favorite track on the album^^ its my cyworld background song too~ lol

btw, i SO want epik high's hidden track. i can't go home for another week, so i can't buy my album til then, darn : (

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

so does anybody know the girl name in the Fan video.

i know shes a actress. i think shes really pretty, like she has a unique face.

^ her name is 이은성~

yeah she has a really unique face. when i first saw her on banolim i thought she was weird looking, but if you keep looking at her she's so cute<3

ty for the epik clubbox jein<3

Guest hyukiemylove

dood.

thats so weird.

i was looking around.

and i found the hidden track.

i already heard it before.

because a while back. when i was still in my limewire days.

i downloaded it.

and yet its the hidden track for the album.

Guest cpopbaby19

there's this one:

http://clubbox.co.kr/epikbox

it's not gold box, so things get deleted... but it seems like there are still plenty of things in there.

and then there's this blog:

http://blog.naver.com/pantum10?Redirect=Lo...gNo=30013692517

its run by the same person, and she uploads a lot of videos here... and lots of pictures... and she has huuuuge blocks of analysis of epik high songs if you don't mind reading so much korean. my head hurt after a while, so i just stopped lol.

and love,love,love is my favorite track on the album^^ its my cyworld background song too~ lol

btw, i SO want epik high's hidden track. i can't go home for another week, so i can't buy my album til then, darn : (

OMG! SO thank you! :w00t:

let's help her to make her cb gold! XD

hehehehe...!

Guest cpopbaby19

^YAY!

i was watching the epik high goodies i found on that clubbox~

AND OMGGG!

IT WAS SO FUN! ^_______________^;

im currently watching the teleconcert Jayu (mbc) Daegu munhwa bangsong~ BAAHHH! i think this video is from their 2nd album days. and OMGG! XD i laughed alot on the talking part~ hahaha! XD

tablo and tukutz are SOO freaking funny! XD

i laughed soo hard when the mc reads what mithra jin had on his hand.. (they choose papers that come from the fans who went to the concert and reads their questions...) he said, "erik high.. hwaiting.. ani.. epik high fighting..!" and i was like LOL! XDD the mc read the paper wrong! XD and tablo side commented about eric.. the member of shinhwa.. kaka. (didn't understand the whole thing.. but.. i knew it was about him~ haha)

and tablo did a short freestyle for a girl! :w00t: LOL. tablo said the girl was cute like a dimple!! (he did the freestyle in english!!!) :w00t:

they also did their own interpretation of Eminem's Lose yourself.. <3 this is soo HOT! ^^; tablo starts it off with the english verses of the song then on the 2nd verse they had their own korean lyrics.. (didn't understand it.. oh well. x_x) and towards the end.. before the song ended, they did an encore and told the audience to repeat after them.. and the lyrics are like saying 'whatever they say, i won't give up my dream~' lalala~ :w00t: they're encouraging us~ YAY!

^__^; i loved their other songs in this 25 minute video! it's so cool! ^_^; watch it (if you haven't) you'll get a good piece of epik high in this one! ^^;

if anyone wants to watch the video but can't dl off clubbox.. i'd be glad to upload it onto a diff server (SS, MU etc..) and pm it to the person. ^^;

-edit

YAY! owned a page!

I would really appreciate if you can PM me the link too.... thanks so much, cpopbaby19!!!

i found a old performance clip on youtube of epik high's first single - i remember

its really cute. tablo looks so dorky but adorable; loved the part when he says, "introducing mithra on the m-i-c"

the girl who says the chorus is there too. she has a great voice and, surprisingly, she also dances with the backup dancers. its near the end tho.

tukutz is on te side scracthing. i love when hes bobbing his head. great performance!