Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest haibisukasu

hey hey does anybody know how many ppl total there were actually at the seattle concert????

LOL ! So you guys noticed that too ~ My friends and I were like... "dang that guy... from the right side looks kind of like Yunho" so we snapped a bunch of secret pictures HAHAHA.

:P I can see this is gonna get a little off topic...but YEAH! When my sister and I were waiting around outside before the show, he walked right by us and I kinda glanced at him at first, then I had to look at him a second time!! Thinking to myself, I was like, HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YUNHO!! It was cute, girls were screaming for him when he was stocking the stage w/ bottled water.

Anyway, Seattle concert was awesome! KeroOne, FM and Epik High were amazing! And, the bra incident...that was rather funny. I wonder if my sister has it on video. Definately something Tablo will probably remember. :lol:

Epik High personally posed for us. They're so cute. :x :x

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/gog...us/66db43f7.jpg

Tablo is wearing My Ninja shirt which is the shirt I'm wearing right now! I feel like we're wearing couple tees haha. (gotta show peter!)

LOL ! So you guys noticed that too ~ My friends and I were like... "dang that guy... from the right side looks kind of like Yunho" so we snapped a bunch of secret pictures HAHAHA.

Haha. I believe his name is Robert.

Here is a video of him for a promo video -

I always thought he kind of looked like Justin Chon, but now that I think about it, he DOES look liek Yunho (but a lot shorter!)

Guest pandasRcute

@The Legend: AHHH I SAW U TOO! i was an asian girl with the map the soul shirt waiting at the VIP table for the longest time! xD

i also went to the meet and greet and epik high was so tired! loll they were still amazing even though they took smoking breaks xD

AND i thought the guy looked at Yunho too! I also got to talk to him and i was about to ask him to take a pic with us, but i was too shy xD

some fan videos i took from the front row!

Far East Movement - Girls On the Dance Floor

Epik High - Map the Soul

Epik High - One (in case u didnt see my last post)

Guest itislorraine

^^^

I think i recognized you from the concert, lol.

My throat still hurts from screaming at the concert even though it was 2 days ago :/

Guest Verest

Great show! Wish I didn't lose one of my SD cards... I was working merch for Epik if anyone bought stuff..

My vids...

Love Love Love & Fly

Free Music

Top Gun & Fan

Same vids are also on the Facebook event page

in the shuttle bus after they left the concert recorded by one of the staff

Here's some photos from the Meet & Greet

The rest of these can be found in a not-as-high-res version on the Seattle facebook event page

Guest khype

We've just uploaded three clips from the press interview of the Seattle show, check it out on KHYPE's YouTube Channel.

Enjoy the videos. If reposting elsewhere, please give proper credits as indicated.

Saturday, May 23, 2009 | King Cat Theater | Seattle, WA

Epik High, MYK, & Map the Soul Band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0OBibcbjR4

Far East Movement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxPnYAThdg

Kero One & (MC) Dumbfoundead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jik2D9QEtN4

...coming soon...

- Map the Soul concert clips

- Meet & Greet | Sunday, May 24, 2009 | Verizon in Federal Way. WA

credits: khype.com

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

XDD I finally finished uploading my fancams onto youtube for the New York Concert on 052209 =]

I'll put the first vid here, the rest should be in the playlist i created. LOL i got like 29 videos of the concert that day, but i dont have any vids of Kero One (well i did, but i ran out of memory and had to delete to fit Epik High).

Everyone was amazing that day, tho it was ridiculously hot in there >.> everyone was sweating and dying haha but it was worth it - the experience of was amazing.

TABLO WAS A FOOT AWAY FROM ME and he was gorgeous (i was able to get to the front row) <3 so was all of them LOL but i gotta admit that i wished DJ Boombox was able to perform more with them (his boomboxing is amazing =]).

Far East Movement was definitely awesome - i wouldnt mind seeing more of them.

But obviously when Epik High came out, EVERYONE freaked out LOL it was so loud.

And encore was hilarious with Tablo starting the chants himself from backstage since everyone yelled out Encore when they just went in then when we thought they were coming out and it got all silent so Blo decided to make us yell "Encore" and "Epik High" continuously.

haha i would love to see them back in New York again =]

I met amazing people while waiting in line and the day overall was total love.

anyway here's the vids:

you could ignore the first vid LOL it was just me being stupid with the camera before Far East Movement comes out =D

052209 EH NYC Concert

Guest iChangmin

TABLO WAS A FOOT AWAY FROM ME and he was gorgeous (i was able to get to the front row) <3 so was all of them LOL but i gotta admit that i wished DJ Boombox was able to perform more with them (his boomboxing is amazing =]).

Did you get up to the front row before Epik High came out, or shortly after that? Because if so, you took my spot in the front row. I was like, How did this person get in front of me? :|

Guest SukiRose

I was at NY too, and I started from the first door at the beginning of the night and slowly edged up the entire night - by the end, I was on the left a couple people back. People just kept leaving and coming back in, so everyone kept moving up. And Tablo kept gravitating towards that end of the stage, so we got great pictures.

I'll come back to post my cams when I get them uploaded! All in all, a wonderful, wonderful night. Tablo made me cry with his explanation of "One", I have it on tape - easily the best song of the night. Just very heartfelt. A great show, too bad I was dying of heat stroke :P.

saw this on the world board at mapthesoul.com :)

Just follow the link to enter Gabbly and chat with other Epik High fans :)

(You may have to wait for a few minutes in order for the link to load)

http://gabbly.com/mapthesoul.com

You can always find people here, sometimes chatting in Korean and sometimes chatting in English depending on the time. This is the time where Epik High fans in the USA usually come in (since it is evening in the US) but I just logged into Gabbly and found it empty, and decided to post this for anyone who didn't know about Gabbly yet.

Yep. Rumours are true, and Epik High members do sometimes come into Gabbly (But you have to be either damn lucky or damn consistant to catch them) so there is yet another reason to come to Gabbly :)

So, perhaps I'll see you guys there? Come over and chat away!

hehe come and chat with us :D maybe...just maybeeeeeee the epik high members will be online ^^

Not sure if this was posted or anything but Seoulbeats did a interview with Epik High at their New York fansigning and he mentioned the "poster" at the SF concert. LOL. Its funny listening to him talk about how the poster made him uncomfortable.

There are two parts but I'm only posting the part 2 link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY1FKhBctGc

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Did you get up to the front row before Epik High came out, or shortly after that? Because if so, you took my spot in the front row. I was like, How did this person get in front of me? :|

>.> did I? which side of the stage were you on? I was just attempting to see since i couldnt see over everyone's taller heads

sorry if i did tho...you saw over me tho right?

Guest ngpossible

i'm sad sf didn't get to hold a meet&greet. i was hoping they'd fly back to sf after the last show, but it doesn't seem like it.

Guest MimiKoko

Not sure if this was posted or anything but Seoulbeats did a interview with Epik High at their New York fansigning and he mentioned the "poster" at the SF concert. LOL. Its funny listening to him talk about how the poster made him uncomfortable.

There are two parts but I'm only posting the part 2 link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY1FKhBctGc

that was the 'best' interview everr o.o!! short, but fun :D

rofl @ the pizza+tablo xD hahahaha

Guest haibisukasu

^ ^ LOL that interview was so friggen hilarious! hahaha I luv them being so chill n laidback xD

Guest natnatnaz

Hard to believe that a few months ago, I was anxiously waiting for the released concert info and now that it is over, I'm a bit sad since I can't look forward to Epik High in concert any time soon.

On a lighter note, YSMM cuts of Tablo and Goo Hyesun from 2006 were subbed and uploaded about a month ago, if anyone is interested.

Tukutz is there, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_mEhszUjw

Blo and Hyesun seem like they would make a cute couple =D

Guest barefootboulevard

apparently the radio star show is postponed or cancelled? cuz of prez. roh passing.. sigh..

this sounds very cold and unemotional but i was very disappointed they cancelled it.

i was waiting all month for that dang thing. haha hope the come to play one is still in place and isnt pushed back...

ANYONE HAVE FREE MUSIC performance IN SEATTLE?!

Guest phr3sh

omg, tablo's water? how lucky could you possibly be? D:

The SF show was nothing short of outstanding, I keep replaying everything in my head, over and over again. :)

I still remember back then when I first heard "I Remember" from their first album Map of the Human Soul.. wow. Been a fan since. I personally have nothing more but even more respect for them now that they have chose to be independent and self sustaining, instead of depending on a record label to dictate their every move like many others in the music industry.

Their music is clearly unique and to be able to see them in person? What an unforgettable experience.

As much as I enjoyed Far East Movement and as much as I love Kero One, I'll skip right to Epik High, hehe.

Oh mannnnn when Tukutz came out from behind the stage, my jaw dropped! I couldn't believe it for some reason. It was like I needed a slap in the face so I could get a firmer grip onto reality. Their performances were godly. I had the time of my life singing along to every song they performed. When crowds started hoarding towards the front, I actually got to be literally in front of the stage, with my crappy phone camera but oh well. Being right in front was the definitely one of the various highlights of my night! I actually had to elbow too many girls trying to push me out of my spot though. Oops. :X Hehe. It was one of the best experiences of my life to be right in front of the Tablo, Tukutz, Mithra and MYK. I'm usually one to diss obsessive fan girls but I couldn't help but completely melt when I got to hold Tablo's hand, and of course I couldn't hold back my smile with Tukutz, Mithra and MYK as well! Not to mention I also got to keep Tablo's water bottle that he drank from. Dorky? Yes, I know. Do I care? No, not really(= Heh! Too many fangirls tried fighting me for it though. In fact, one of them to the left of me was literally crying!

May 15th, 2009 <3. I'm still at a concert high and everything is still freshly engraved in my mind. &I hope one day they can return for me and their thousands of other fans to relive everything all over again.

epikhigh.png

I have literally over an hour's worth of them upclose on my phone. At least I can still rewind these moments.

epikhigh.png

and the infamous water bottle I kept spazzing over! HAH yeah, I'm lame. :)

Map my soul<3