Easy to do Japanese Charaben ~ キャラ弁 (complete list on the first page) added photos for upcoming vid

Guest sweetfantasy09

Guest Joanne <3

Wow, amazing Cheesecake picture! Your food looks so good, it's midnight here and I'm craving some... haha. Gonna bookmark your YouTube to check out after exams =)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

after 2 months of no video, here is my july bento tutorial. ^^;

i am in the midst of making and editing video and will get it uploaded tonight or tomorrow. do check back. hehe!

picture592.jpg

Guest laurenmychelle

Thank you for posting these tutorials up!! :)

They look simple to do and now that it's summer, I am able to do them! >:'D

Guest sweetfantasy09

^ Great! Do let me know how it goes ^^ happy trying~

Updated July bento tutorial. Link at 1st page and on my siggy.

Guest sweetfantasy09

^ i would be happy to get feedback from you once you have tried any. haha!

hmm.. i think i want to focus my cooking tutorial into bento now.

• 1 month later...
Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

Omgah, I LOVE your videos!!!

I've been cooking the same food pretty much every week, so now I really want to learn to cook something new!

Guest sweetfantasy09

^ yay! finally someone posted in this thread ^_^ *jumping around for joy*

when i am not filming for any tutorial, i cook pretty much the same food everyday too. wahahha! >_<

• 1 month later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

dear all, i am now uploading my september curry rice bento tutorial on my new channel at youtube. am not using my old channel anymore because it has gotten 2 strikes and in order to save all the previous videos i have uploaded years ago til now, i am forced to let my old account stay dormant from now on to avoid any more copyrights issue. sigh~

hence, i have started a new channel entirely for cooking alone.

do visit my new channel yeah ^_^kantanryouri

I will update my front page and signature once my sept video has been uploaded. for now, i want to share my october bento tutorial as well as tonight's dinner. Dinner I cooked and had just now. haha!

picture938.jpg

picture944.jpg

this was my dinner. one for my brother and one for me. hehe!

picture939o.jpg

picture932.jpg

that's all from me. thank you for visiting

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

My october tutorial is up on youtube! there isn't any preview for next month's tutorial though. >_< do check the first page for the link of the video or click on my siggy

Guest sweetfantasy09

What is this? It looks good!! Is it a dessert or savory snack?

hi there! this is a type of japanese dessert call kuzumochi. ^_^ i do have the tutorial at the list of my tutorial video.

• 2 months later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

Hey guys, it has been a month since the last I uploaded a tutorial. hehe! This month I am going to upload 2 tutorials and one of it are dorayaki tutorial. I am going to make home-made dorayaki as a new year's gift this year. so, i decided to make a tutorial vid of it. 2nd tutorial will be up either next week or another week to come but will be within this month. So, stay tune~!

15634216385489032260710.jpg

Click here for the video.

Dorayaki as gift

Guest .Hatsukoi

The dorayaki video tutorial is excellent. <3 I really want to try this~ the only problem I might have is trying to locate red bean paste in South Australia. ;_;

One question: 'hot cake' mix is uh... pancake mix?

Guest sweetfantasy09

The dorayaki video tutorial is excellent. <3 I really want to try this~ the only problem I might have is trying to locate red bean paste in South Australia. ;_;

One question: 'hot cake' mix is uh... pancake mix?

yes. hot cake is known as japanese pancake. you can actually make red bean paste on your own. it might take longer time.. but if you can't buy the paste, another option is to make it on your own by using red beans.

Archived