Easy to do Japanese Charaben ~ キャラ弁 (complete list on the first page) added photos for upcoming vid

Guest sweetfantasy09

i will think of what i can do about it. any animals will do? or are there any specific animals? does he eat cheese? do you want a rice bento or like sandwich or buger bento?

does he eat rice ball? and for chicken, does he like fried chicken, or chicken balls or something?

Thank you!

He loves all animals and all chicken. I don't think he's picky about that :lol: he loves white cheese, hates cheddar, hates sandwiches and hates burgers. I don't know with rice balls... he's never tried them, but he does eat rice for dinner if that helps!

You're the best :wub:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetfantasy09

Thank you!

He loves all animals and all chicken. I don't think he's picky about that :lol: he loves white cheese, hates cheddar, hates sandwiches and hates burgers. I don't know with rice balls... he's never tried them, but he does eat rice for dinner if that helps!

You're the best :wub:

so, even those slices krafts' cheese, he hates it too?

Your bento's look so cute. It's a waste to eat them. But how do you transport them since some are higher then the box and some thing seem a bit loose which might become messy when you open your bentobox again for lunch?

Guest sweetfantasy09

Your bento's look so cute. It's a waste to eat them. But how do you transport them since some are higher then the box and some thing seem a bit loose which might become messy when you open your bentobox again for lunch?

haha! the way i displayed my bento in the vids are mostly for display purpose in the vid. if i have to bring those to school/ work, then it will need to be done and arranged differently. hehe!

Guest Y0UNGiE☆★〃─。

The videos are well-made! I think I'll try some of them. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

this is this month's video. tuna mayo sandwich. gotta make something super duper simple this month. haha!

@GOOMBA.. sorry i haven't come around with your request yet cus this month is about sandwich. i will definitely make it next month. ^_^;;

picture141g.jpg

link

• 1 month later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

@xBonnie: Thanks again for commenting ^^

I have finally done and uploaded a video for this month. A little later than usual. haha!

049tf.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived