Do You Hang Out With People Quite A Bit Younger/older Than You?

Guest 영원한 사랑

Guest Babii3x

yeah i do (:

my bestest friend, that i tell everything and always talk to .... its 17. while i'm 14. it dm tho cos we can tell each other anything.

hmm and most of them are 16 anyways. =\

i've got my school friends tho =]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatiingheartzx3

i find it absolutely normal.

i ALWAYS hang out with ppl either younger/older than me.

i also hang out with ppl my age though.

is it weird tho? :blink: LOL

Guest Ryojikari

In general i can get along w/ anyone as long as they are nice.

I hang out w/ kids since they're adorable but not all the time since i fit in better w/ friends my age. I'm childish w/ my seniors but mature w/ my younger friends haha i just get the urge to do so.

I even have fun talking w/ my uncle since he is so experienced in life i ask a lot of advice from him.

I'm sixteen and I chill with people younger, the same age, and/or older than I. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

LOL I like chillin' with my elderly aunties (early to late 70s) sometimes, believe it or not. BD

Guest NeenaNeedles

I can understand how age difference might make some people uncomfortable, but for me age doesn't really matter.

When I was 14 I started talking to my best friend, who is about 7 years older. That looks kind of scary for other people,

especially because I was really young, but it also has to do with how mature you are emotionally and some people just

mature earlier.

A couple months ago I met a guy who is now very important to me, a really good friend and we have a lot in common.

I guess we're both pretty ageless, so it doesn't matter to us. But, there is a 14 year age gap between us.

It wouldn't be a big deal for a lot of people if I would be a little bit older, but right now I'm 19 and he's 33 wich sounds kind of really creepy :P

You should just see past age, if you like someone then age doesn't matter... unless it's a creep!

Guest x3yajme

I think it's normal cause I have friends who are younger and older than me lol. I used to have more friends who are younger than me but as the years went by, I made friends who are my age and older lol.

Yes. I hang out with a lot of old people, and am best friends with this 26 year old guy.

And I hang out with people like 4 years younger than me, lol. But I still hang with people my age <3 It's just that sometimes, it's just TOO much fun to have conversations with these old kids :]

Guest rei_smasher

i hang-out with a lot of younger people, actually scratch that haha, i hang out with both of them, older and younger. I'm kinda a friendly person and i can easily adapt to different kinds of people. that's my special gift haha

I like hanging out with people a little bit younger/older than me

they don't know me as well as the people my age do

the people my age are immature, my younger friends are less immature!

argh. i don't know why i like hanging out with people younger or older than me
:)

it's the way of life and im just going to sit back and relax.

lol i quite agree with
chocopocky

it does kind of make you a part of the cool kids.

Guest PandyAndy

I'm (nearly) 19 and one of my best, best friends is 28. So I don't think age is a real big issue for me. I act pretty mature for my age. ;)

I also get along really well with people younger than me.

Guest Regina Rae

I don't hang out with younger people. I just don't.

Most of my friends are my age. Some are older.

Guest soominie

My closest friends are one and two years older, one and two years younger and two are the same age. In general I tend to be with the older crowd up to five years older. I have an ancient mind -o-

Guest MaryMagdalin

well .... i understand why you`re parents would find it weird if you were like say... 16 and they were 20.

but other wise not?

im 21 and i hang out with people who are around 26 sometimes.

and people a couple years younger

Guest lalala-:

Almost all of my friends are older guys. My mom always asks me why I hangout with all those guys who are older than me.

I don't really get along with girls and I just get along with the older guys better.

There's nothing wrong with that. (:

Guest :0486

I hang out with younger,older,and people my age group friends. Being friends with someone younger isn't bad...my mom likes me cos when I do I usually stay in and play board games,etc.

Guest shining_star-:

its normal i have few friends that are younger but i have way more friends that are older than me =]

Archived