Jokwon & Seul Ong's Double Date [mnet Scandal]

^lol ally you prolly cant wait cause its not taekkieboo, imagine if its taek going to the pool and doing all those stuff. haha but taekabs shya wanna seeee [x

i was scrolling down and thinking awww double date and they're looking all spiffy holding the roses. then BAAAAAM KWONABS *droooool* and the mini cooper, poolscandal *krais* idk if im looking forward to this or not mans. but seulonggg! aww he loook so cute with his daate!(:

^and lol yeah i doubt dongbang boys would be in it, hell will break loose and mnet will prolly be thrown tomatoes at or something lols XD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stolen_waters

Yeah it's weird seeing JoKwon on it just bc of his personality...

I would've much rather seen cute Jinwoon on the show!!

I love the JYP boys, but it's already been 4 of them! I hope to see more SM + YG in the future, and also some GIRLS on the show would be very awesome :D

NOOOO!!! PLEASE not JINWOON! LOL

Yes, I'm selfish like that. :P

Guest Machitoshi

Wow I'm watching this cause Seul Ong looks dashing sitting next to that girl on the phone and smiling !

Jo Kwon cracks me up I can't take him seriously ! So It'll be fun to watch him with the girl :)

gaaaaah can't wait! first 2PM now 2AM,

oneday fans hang in there! :D

Guest aklancelot

Mnet sure loves 2AM/2PM

Kinda reminds of how SHINee was always on Mnet one way or another ebfore SM artist got banned

And JoKwon looks like a sweet boyfriend

(I just can't stopped thining about his other side that shows up when he dances)

Guest ShortaznGirl

i can't wait to watch this! looks like another great episode! i loved taec's episode (i think khun's was a bit awkward) and this looks like another goodie :)

-kathy

EDIT: OOOH SNAP i was like "oooh lala" when i saw the picture in "jokwon has a girlfriend thread" of jokwon's girl rubbing lotion or sunblock on him. hehehhe

Guest RelenaChung15

omgosh! I am so relieved! I seriously AND honestly thought Jokwon was gay! Yay, I'm glad these boys can date and ease their burning hearts with a girl! I couldn't finish Khun's but I think this episode would be good!

For a second I thought it was JoKwon and Seul Ong were going on a date with each other. :lol:

me too..lol...

the gf is really pretty..

even previously hongki gf is hella gorgeous..

where did they find all this pretty girls..they don't look like commoner to me~~

WOAH. i did not know that jokwon had that kind of body :X

when i first looked at the beach pictures, i thought it was seulong ! :o

jokwon looks very very manly and less feminine here, hahah.

seulong looks like a great boyfriend : ) <3

Guest Rachel♥OhWonbin

jo kwon what a yummy bod you have.

i wish seulong would go topless too.

oh and GOODLUCK TO MNET!

Guest efflorescent musings

dang omgosh... he is STRONG!!!

I agree with Mnet wanting to kill one day fans. xD haha

Archived