Post Your Personal Blog!

Guest kiwipassion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest p u l c h r i t u d e i c

www.xanga.com/xiaoeyicecream

I just couldn't leave xanga even after 213241654 tries. I love their layout the best. Oh and some weird people were viewing my blog and I had no clue who they were so I enabled Xanga Lock.

Guest dianneyimmy

omg, i specifically came on soompi today just to post my blog - awesome thread! :))

so i post most of my pictures on tumblr, but am moving to wordpress REALLY soon. i opened one up but im just getting started, please follow :) (i'm on twitter too haha)

dianneyimmy -- tumblr

my actual blog :) i try to be funny, but probably come off as just another idiot. ha-

Guest se7enbabie

omg, i specifically came on soompi today just to post my blog - awesome thread! :))

so i post most of my pictures on tumblr, but am moving to wordpress REALLY soon. i opened one up but im just getting started, please follow :) (i'm on twitter too haha)

dianneyimmy -- tumblr

my actual blog :) i try to be funny, but probably come off as just another idiot. ha-

i love your blog. i tried to follow but it won't let me. dunno why.

here is my blog Her Diary, Screaming Out Loud

It's a bunch of different things. FOLLOW ME, please! :)

Dunno if I should put mine here every once in a while things come back to haunt me but its awdark.xanga.com

Every once in while I would go to the Soompi.DorkZ blog ring and click through them. Most of them are rather inactive and quite a few of the active xangians of Soompi.DorkZ opted to use friends lock <_< which is a little irritating to me but eh its their blog.

Guest IonNuke
www.xanga.com/xiaoeyicecream

I just couldn't leave xanga even after 213241654 tries. I love their layout the best. Oh and some weird people were viewing my blog and I had no clue who they were so I enabled Xanga Lock.

Of course the internet is full of weird people looking at your blog. I think I had someone try to sell me houses using xanga. They would post comments asking if i wanted a house. LOL

Archived