//i.dream-ofyoux* ;__update!july209*

babyroo

trueloveaffairs-: WHATWHATWHAT I DIDNT AGREE TO IT ! LOLOL , trust me , my works suck too much to be your sifu T-T ; wait til i improve ! LOL OH GOODNESS *Q* YOU JUST HADDDD TO GIVE ME A JAE GIF THAT MAKES ME WANT TO @___@; drool HEHE<3 im sure he'll be able to rule the world with that weapon :3 LOL LOLOL , you can have it , its up for grabs, remember ? HAHA :D yes :3 LISTEN TO IT, LOVE IT, KNOW THE MEMBERS <3 cause i looooove 4minute ;DD

I LOVEEEEEEE MY SHIFU SO MUCH I TOPPED YOUR THIRD PAGEEEEE :D

hahahas. and yaye another update! and hahah yes jaejoong is lethal weapon that can cause mass destruction, brains explode and nosebleeds occur. lol lol okay that was overly exaggerated XD BUT ANYWAYS! they only have one so rights? haha that HOT ISSUE one. yeaps its already in my ipod lol and ive been listening to it :D i know hyunah! cause she was from wondergirls lol XD sooo yeaaps!

and how can vacation be booooring! omg i dont want my holidays to end man! WE SHOULD TOTALLY SWITCH PLACES! i looooooove holidays!<33

and hahaha yayeeeeee butbut i want the hae banner to be all mineeeeee *bratty pouts* NO ONE ELSE CAN TOUCHYTOUCHY! *puts a signboard*

and hahah i cant wait for when you "improve"(as if you arent good enough already) and take requests! i'll be your first and NUMBA WUN FAN :D

YAYE! ~ and hahaa why is it like GIRL-INVASION, I WANNA SEE SOME HAWT SEXY MALES YO! *winks*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

update: 070209 ; HAPPY POST CANADA DAY TO CANADIANS ♥

so i was about to ditch this but i just made like , a manexplosion

(withfourminutebutstill!) for shya
:D
<3

first time with blendingmasks ! but i still hate blending LOLOL

2nb4k0o.jpg

b8rzpd.jpg

mj5kbm.jpg

incredibly skinny banner for cynosure challenge

28kqc6a.jpg

banners

n36rmr.jpg52azhe.jpg

2a916dt.jpg2i1dx68.jpg

14wd69s.jpg2vdrwk1.jpg

2cmlrnk.jpg2hwn446.jpg

MANEXPLOSIONNNNNN!

2i8ev6r.jpg

SEE SEE SEE , LOTS&LOTSOFBOYS ! & only 4minute icons x: ?

2hphnxw.jpg

2j50sgx.jpg

and leftovers;

2z67589.jpg

JAEJOONGSAYSBYE.

33y2ikp.jpg

kimigasuki: I LOVE YOUR SN NOW THAT I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS XXX: yes i lost touch T_T; i fail at those now x__x; aw thanks hun ♥

Baby.Pham: LOL well you got the banners :lol: dara's banner looks so awkward ;~; idk what happened LOL AHAHA did you ? AW i wanna see some of your works :)! LOL aw yeah :] imma look for more chibi banners then XD

ohmybangs: i just learn from my friend & the tutorials at soompi :] LOL aww thankyou ! but my icons still need a lot of work ;~;

trueloveaffairs-: WELL I LOVE MY QUEEN SO MUCH THAT I GAVE HER A REPLY ? :3 <3 LOL LOLOLOL , HELL YEAH , JAE CAN DO MANY WONDERS B) LOL ahah yeah they only have one song XDD i want them to have a full album T_T i love that group too much LOL WELL 'CAUSE LIKE I GOT NOTHING TO DO D: without ps , i'd be so bored, i swear LOLOL AHAHAHAHA then its all yours XDDD i'lltake it down ? HAHAHA AW <3 IM YUR NUMBER ONE FAN , DUNWORRY ♥

Baby.Pham: LOL well you got the banners :lol: dara's banner looks so awkward ;~; idk what happened LOL AHAHA did you ? AW i wanna see some of your works :)! LOL aw yeah :] imma look for more chibi banners then XD

Yes I did :rolleyes: *grin* <3

Actually I never thought that I would..xD But well I gotta say that I'm super lucky :lol:

No I dont think the Dara banner looks awkward, I think it's looks rather sweet<3333 Not to mention Gd banner :wub:

Believe me, they are pretty old;P And I think they disappeared through the times though, cause I can't see to find them anymore.. <_< Hah chibi banners is love<3

Btw Jessa your update for this batch made me all speechless! Girl you are freaking PROOO *jealous* :P

You know I was scrolling down and then I saw your skinny banner, lol it's super cute;*

And I LOVE the kyu banners down there, lol I'm so super biased, but I really can't take my eyes of them..xD

Hah please forgive me girl^^

Guest ;sweetelectron!ca*.

MY SN IS COOL B)

LIKE ME

& LIKE YOU :D

LETS TURN LESBO FOR JESSICAA ~ woooo ! (:

ermm, i kinda forgot what happened to jae. :/ ...ITHINK IT WENT TO JAY :D

I SPOT THE JAYYY BANNER + ICONS YOU MADE ME <3 + MIKE AGAIN !

TT_____TTT"

youmakemeseemlikeaphail X____X IHATEYOU<3

Archived