At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Raenaff

Takuya Kimura haha

Click

I've also gotten Yamashi.ta Tomohisa & Kame from KAT-TUN (I'm a girl)

& more recently Park Min Young & Kim So Eun :)

I used to have a picture of Jiyong & Min Young from the haruharu mv as my msn display picture & some of my friends asked "New boyfriend?" I wish, haha

• 4 weeks later...
Guest onetouch.

According to two of my friends, I look like JJ Lin without my glasses. (Especially my profile) I don't know if it's a good thing or not because I'm a girl. And JJ Lin isn't known for his looks. But I don't really care since it's amusing, and I like the way I look nonetheless :) . And I like JJ Lin XD.

A picture where I can see the most resemblence between us:

%7Boption%7D1_245834617l1.jpg[/img

Here's me. I was playing around with makeup that day :P.

%7Boption%7DIMG_29532-1.jpg[/img

o woah hai. serious celeb look-alike going on there!

My friends used to tell me I remind em of a character from the anime Slam Dunk.

My ex told me I looked like TOP, now that I think of it, she looked like Ga In from BEG.

People at my church tells me I look like a celebrity and recently some girl told my mom that I remind her of Crown J. LOL

Anyways I'm too lazy to post pictures, yall can judge by my avatar, even though its not much.

• 1 month later...
Guest kawaiixsuju

i don't think i look like any celebrity but my sister does. everyone including me thinks she looks like brenda song lol and she gets so mad. she doesn't like her to

Guest Burberry

i think there is no point in this thread if peole just post photos of the celebrity they look like without their own photo to proove it;

I'm pretty sure the point is to be able to say you look like someone without having somebody say "Sorry, don't see it" or "don't flatter yourself" and just feel good about yourself.

That's what the OP said anyway...

Actually many people think I really resemble Jenny Tseng (Yan Nei)'s daughter Melody. We've got the same name too D:

Once I was out shopping with a friend in HK, the shop clerk asked me if my mom was a singer rofl.

Guest love*beat

EDIT: I deleted the pics but yeah I just left the rest of the post so I don't just waste space = =; lol.

Here are a couple :)

In REALLY well lit places or when I'm super-tired I look like a chubby Sulli from f(x). xD

Except my nose isn't perfect like hers is o_o

Deleted

I think I look partially like Amber from f(x) as well haha~

Except her face/nose/lips is a heck of a lot smaller and nicer-looking than mine XD

(I tried to look like her in this one but it's sorta fail haha)

Deleted

Without lighting or normally I look like a chubby version of the actress Yoon Eun Hye O:

Like the bad copy of her *cough* +__+;

Deleted

Most of the time it's kinda hard to tell who I look like = =; Lmao.

My older brother looks kind of like Minho (SHINee) XD But I don't think he'll let me show a pic of him haha.

Erm.

96% Aya Matsuura

90% Kyoko Fukada

86% Vivian Hsu

83% Ueto Aya

80% Ayumi Hamasaki

80% Jang Nara

78% Kim Hee-sun

75% Kim Tae Hee

I'm not posting up my pics. BY THE WAY I DO NOT THINK I LOOK LIKE ANY OF THESE CHICKS T___T;; Though I wished I looked like some.. but in estimation I think I look like a mix of Jang Nara, Ueto Aya and Kyoko Fukada. Plus ugliness, harharhar.

People say I look like Sunny from SNSD but uhh.. at best I'm probably the ugly version of her haah

EDIT:: Oh ya and my brother apparently looks like Jay Chou but I wouldn't consider that a compliment XD

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I've been wondering what celebritiy I resemble, I'm not really sure who I look like. Anyone have any idea who I resemble?

DSC00015.jpg

please excuse the dumb facial expression, i'm too lazy to grab a better picture.

Guest likelovers

My friend said that while watching SHINee's Replay I reminded him of Taemin xDD Sometimes when I glance in my reflection in a car window, I kinda look like Heechul? So I guess that's where the resemblence comes from LOL.

If you were too look at me though, you wouldn't think that at all D: It's prettyy weird D:

My ex actually kinda looks like Yunho at a glance wahaha. Another friend of mine says so, too (x

Guest witchery

^

haha versatile definitely, you look quite different in the first two compared to the last picture. I can see the Shu Qi resemblance in the face shape, your hair as well.

http://storage.myheritagefiles.com/S/stora...8a4sv27k904.JPG

^^ got bored so thought I would give it a go. it say's that I have 80% alike-ness with song hye kyo :D

You seriously look like Utada Hikaru. In that photo next to My Heritage I actually thought it was Utada at first.

Those My Heritage sites have ZERO accuracy anyway. I apparently look like Ashley Tisdale...lol.

I want to know who I resemble, pics in 411 because I don't want to post them up here :P

Guest Uyen Duong

I've been mostly told I look like Jang Ri In. xD;

Once, it was Lee Jiah, then BoA. LOLLL, I don't really think

I look like those two though.. but I can see SOME resemblrance

with Ri In. Just a littleeee bit, HAHAHA.

Archived