At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

Guest siyeon

This is a thread to be completely arrogant and vain! :D

I mean, I'm sure everyone has looked in the mirror once and thought (secretly) to themselves that they looked like someone famous.

....But of course you never said it out loud, because it would not only sound totally arrogant, but also kind of *delusional*. :phew:

But I don't think there is anything wrong with all this. It's just a confidence boost!

So, you don't have to *actually* look like them. You don't have to post pictures or anything (unless it's a picture of the actual celebrity). You don't have to provide proof or evidence or anything like that.

Maybe someone said something like "that picture of you reminds me of ____" or "your eyes look just like ____'s."

Maybe you just think it sometimes.

Maybe you really do look like someone.

Just anything you want.

Just be totally free!

(Be sure to tell why/where/how)

I'll go first:

On my best days, I think I look like a combination of Shinae and Han Yeo Woon. :D

Shinae's eyes and smile; Han Yeo Woon's face shape and structure.

shinae2.th.jpg goldt.th.png 25745841.th.jpg krnewsphoto124202476793.th.jpg

EDIT:

The reason I didn't ask people to put up their own photos is because A) there is already a thread like that somewhere on Soompi and I didn't want to copy it and B ) people would be less likely to say who they think they look like, for fear that other people might bash them, which would defeat the whole point of my thread, which is to give a chance to people to be arrogant without being judged for it.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iyseal

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Erghhhhhh how embarrassing....

Sometimes, I think I look like Sooyoung from SNSD....... omg lol.

Guest __장지영__

i recently dye my hair brown and it have a little red in it..

I was working and glance in the mirror .. one glance I look like ye eun from wonder girls and i was surprise. Kind of freaked out cuz i didn't even recognize myself.

haha people have said i look kind of like olivia hussey (I WISH DANG) and kristen kreuk but that was when i was younger...i think my face changed. and when i take pictures it doesn't really show it.

i think they only said it because i'm half-asian like kristen kreuk and there weren't very many in middle school at the time. and my hair was long like olivia husseys in romeo and juliet but now its a bit shorter.

*edit

haha here's my morph:

008mary-jpg--DSCN1140-JPG.jpeg

and these are the pics that went into it:

http://www.morphthing.com/image/13471702-0...241d0fcc44b83c8

sigh...if only D:

Guest wasabii_soo

sometimes i think i look like Yoobin from WG o_O ~ but maybe just the face shape (sorta) ~ my best friend said that too xP ~

and once in a while my sister says i look like Sohee from WG ;O chubby cheeks & blow fish face ~ ;P

but it really depends ahaha ~

of course i was happy hahahaa but Yoobin & Sohee are so much prettier/cuter ;P

Guest lovecarolyn

i personally don't think i look like her, but i've gotten that i look like Brenda Song; well just from a few people. My friend lied to her little niece and said that i was Brenda Song and she believed her. i honestly don't think i look like her at all. if you guys want to compare, i have pictures in my 411 and you guys can tell me whether i really do look like her or not. lol

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

recently I've gotten..

MILEY CYRUS, yes. Hannah Montana.

I've also gotten:

Kristen Kreuk, Mandy Moore, and Jessica Alba.

its quite a compliment when people say things like that.

:)

even if I might not agree at all, aha.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I was looking through some of my pictures from late 2008, and i've notice that i kinda look like Yoon Eun Hye O.o and then i found similar photos to mine of her on the internet.

anjumanandyoonwunhye.jpg

Right now my hair is shoulder length, and when i style it a little wavy and i wear a sleeveless shirt i look like Kim Hyun Joon from SS501. EVEN THOUGH I'M A GIRL!

Guest onetouch.

ive gotten that i look like zhang liyin/jang riin a lot. hahaha

..hmm...um sure. rofl.

[i took the pictures before i found liyin's so i didnt try to copy her. dunworry. rofll...the second liyin picture surprised me because of the hand thing LOL]

2ugny8h.png

w1s6sn.png

2mgqhdi.png

Guest __XOXO

^ wow, oh snap ! you do look like her !

people say i have lee hyori's eye smile. but mine aren't as smiley as hers. : (

Guest onetouch.

^ wow, oh snap ! you do look like her !

people say i have lee hyori's eye smile. but mine aren't as smiley as hers. : (

hahahaha

thanks rofl

aww smiley eyes are the cutest~

Guest kikkie

When I still had (or when I put down) my blunt bangs, I resemble Joelle Lu from JJ Lin's Jian Jian Dan Dan MV (when she had her bangs too).

My sister was like, "She looks familiar..." while watching the MV before she realized it (then told me).

Guest ryolover

people tell me that i look like shinae

cause my eyes are big

but they're like big width size hahaha

my eyes are stretched out -___-^

but shinae's like 100x prettier than me

and someone i know told me that i remind him of sunny from snsd

but she's wayy cuter than i am @.@

Guest uh-ohxev

I get told I look related to the Kardashians a lot... specifically, Kim. My nose is more similar to hers xD

It's a huge compliment, cause they're gorgeous, but I'm not so sure I look like that... >,>

Archived