Fanny Packs?

Guest niceweather

Guest niceweather
cute?
Hi~ I was wondering if you would consider it weird to wear fanny packs nowadays .__. haha.
Not those 80s kinds XD but, I really like ones that look like this one:

FANNY.jpg

Where can i find ones like this in canada? O: They're so cute TT____TT
I want to order it from begirl.co.kr but i have no idea if anyone is doing a survey for that site.
thank you!

Guest StrwB3rry

umm.

i personally HATE them...

its rare that it looks cute

(like the one above)

but like the original black leather ones that are worn at the waist

are just werid to me >.<"

Guest akut3nshi

imo, I do like the revised version (that you've posted) of the fanny pack that we are seeing more often nowadays but they are hard to find =_=" esp over here. all I see over here are the Guess/Gucci rectangular-styled ones, which I don't really like =\

your best bet to find something like this right now may be to look around at online shopping sites?

Guest angels.disguise

I've never been into them even back in the 90's

never had one. never will have one.

Guest Kiwi Bird

The one in the picture is all leather and is hung around the shoulder so that looks kinda cute but overall I think it matters how you dress and sport it like people that can mix and match vintage wear and people that just wear outdated clothes.

Guest suzic87

I personally don't like plus the word Fanny is English slang for something else, we normally call them bum bags

and I think they are kinda associated with elderly tourists well that's my impressions anyways

I think the one you posted is cute, but gotta match the outfit if you want to wear a fanny pack. Fanny packs are VERRRRY useful, especially if you go on roller coasters. :w00t:

Guest precious4e

I'd wear one.

Personally, I hate carrying shoulder bags.

I think they're annoying and get in the way but since I'm a girl a bag is a necessity when I go out.

I still haven't found a good "waist bag" (i'll not say fanny pack lol) but if I did i'd so wear it.

Hopefully I can find a cute one when I go to Asia haha

Guest gleeeful

Pleasee, no fanny packs. I'm sorry, they will never ever be cute to me.

I hated that dance crew from ABDC "FanyPak" just because of the whole fanny pack idea.

Augh gross.

All IMO, of course. (:

Guest ~Katie~

fannypack2.jpg

I found this on google, i guess it looks OKAY...not so bad?

I personally will NEVER get one because I don't think that much people can pull it off.

Guest X u e

To me, the name is really weird o-o

My dad used to wear these.

They're not exactly popular in England at all xD

They look really randomly placed on the human body. Kind of like a crossover between a belt and bag.

Guest fio209js2

My mom used to have one.. when we went to Disneyland or something.. haha... but never something I would wear.. Not now.. not ever. :)

I prefer messenger/swing packs. :)

Guest Meletta

Wow fanny packs, I remember when there were gucci and LV ones and EVERYONE was carrying it -_-

I have a black flat one from GUESS. It's cute, but it's collecting dust in my closet =)

I'd say, wear it if it goes well with your clothes...

but not if you're trying to be err "trendy" 'cause I don't think they're "trendy" anymore.

Archived