when does acne start clearing up?

Guest h1_1m_jess1ca

Guest h1_1m_jess1ca

hiii i was wondering when acne started getting better/clearing up for you guys. Like how long after you first started breaking out? and is the improvement noticeable, like drastic? I was just wondering! thanks for your help!

Guest bboydot

i dunno im waiting for that day :(

im 18 and i still have pretty bad acne, not big ones but those stupid small annoying ones on your face...my mom had pretty bad acne and she still has some i think and shes like forty something now...i guess im gonna be living in her footsteps

Guest hide1998

I used to rub toothepaste all over my face when I had breakouts and leave it on all night almost everynight and it helped clear it up. that was in high school and now I donth ave any more.

My dad had REALLY REALLY bad acne til he was 27..it depends on the person. I had acne that wasn't actually that bad but it looked like I did kinda..cuz I only ever had about two pimples, but it would be one after another after another..which was annoying..I let that happen for two years, then I had enough and went to the doctors, and he gave me antibiotics for my skin and Benzoyl peroxide 5%..and now my skin is acne-free! I just have some irritating scars left..

Guest xthefluffyonex

It's different for every person and sometimes depends on genetics. I am 20 and still have acne but I know most females acne disappeared around 18ish.

Guest Rini

When I went to a dermatologist and used the medication he prescribed,

It went away before I even noticed within a seven week period.

It's great.

But there are just those annoying dark marks,

Though, they are clearing up as well.

Guest lilxtiffstah

i'm 15 right now but when i was 13/14 my acne was SOOOOO bad. it was disgusting. now it's pretty clear and everyone comments on my skin. but i get those spazztastic pimples once in a while.

Guest koneee

i had ok acne, it wasn't so severe nor was it pleasant. I dont know when I started breaking out but probably sometime around the middle of my high school years. I'm in college now and I went to the doctors and they gave me some meds. It takes a lot of patience and consistant application for my face to clear up. Couple of months :/ but it works for me so yaayy.

Guest ThaoIee*_*

i'm turning 15 in a few months and my acne is staring to look baddd

not alot but last year...my face was totally clear

i think HS is starting to get it's grip on me

maybe it'll clear up during summmer i hope <_<

Guest dying1004

i started in 5th grade. 10th now. it was never severe, and it still isnt. but.. it still isn't clear =( just the small annoying ones. rawr

Guest forever&ever.

mine comes & goes. it sucks. i always seem to break out

right before my period. so yeahh --;;

Guest genki

i started getting them when i was in gr7. now i'm 19, and i still have some, but it's mild - a lot better than when i was in gr12

so don't despair - those hormones will calm down in due time =)

Guest PizazzPizza88

i still have acne..i don't know when i started..but it's still there

it's not that bad but still noticeable

Guest vanggirlie

if you get acne than it'll never go away indefinitely but after some time it'll lessen up and maybe you'll get one or two. i started at age 8 and it finally cleared up by age 20. the acne use to be so bad but now it's all good. i actually don't have acne scars because it's been a while since i've had bad acne so now just taking care of pores.

it depends on the person.

Guest suki_*

for me ... when i sleep early it clears up alot the next day.. so it's kind of a thing for me to get me to sleep early lol

Guest __In Lust`

it took me a year... or 2.. i forgot lol..i still break out sometimess

though.. like a pimple or two.. most of the time it after i get home late from a night of drinking and such.. i go straight to bed.. w/e washing my face.. and the next day my face breaks outt.. waddda biotch

Archived