[Variety] X-Man X맨

Guest amydien

Guest `babyy--allure

I have the list of the couple pairings i saw again=)..if you want to spoil yourself before tomorrow

choi jung won & kang jung hwa

kim jong kook & yoori

yunho & park kyung lim

minwoo & bin

kim jong min and hwangbo

ji sang ryul( i think thats him, lego hair guy) & xiah

kang ho dong & jin ga young and that leaves

park myung soo & haha but im not sure about this one..cause i ever saw it haha!

Thanks BLurBLur for the guest list=)

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyeminnie

I have the list of the couple pairings i saw again=)..if you want to spoil yourself before tomorrow

ji sang ryul( i think thats him, lego hair guy) & xiah

ha! xiah and sang ryul

Guest hershy kissez

kim jong kook & yoori

that was one thing i was really looking for. who he would pair up with.

aigo i feel so bad for HAHA :lol:

Guest -crazzzie-

HAHA looks weird in this ep. LOL...I dont know if it's the hair or his attempt to look tan...*shrugs* lol but he kinda looks weird to me..LOL ^_^ I like his other look....

Guest qt-princess

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A LINK TO X-MAN EPISODE I THINK 74. IT'S THE EP. WHERE DBSG'S XIAH,U-KNOW, AND MICKY CAME ON. THE SECOND PART TO THAT. ALSO STEPHANIE FROM CSJH CAME ON AND SHE DANCED TO HOT IN HERE BY NELLY.

CAN ANYONE PM THE LINK, BUT IF YA CAN'T THEN JUST POST IT HERE, PLZ! THANKS IN ADVANCE!^^

Guest amydien

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A LINK TO X-MAN EPISODE I THINK 74. IT'S THE EP. WHERE DBSG'S XIAH,U-KNOW, AND MICKY CAME ON. THE SECOND PART TO THAT. ALSO STEPHANIE FROM CSJH CAME ON AND SHE DANCED TO HOT IN HERE BY NELLY.

CAN ANYONE PM THE LINK, BUT IF YA CAN'T THEN JUST POST IT HERE, PLZ! THANKS IN ADVANCE!^^

^It's not 74, but 94....I have links to part 1 and 2... :D

X-Man 94

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0118EWMT

X-Man 95

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04E4KODS

:)

i watched the latest episode. Kim Jong Min is finally back! he's so hilarous. Now that Eun hye is gone, Kim Jong Kook seemed to be more let "loose" he actually danced another move at the beginning dance =0! What is up with HaHa's new do? lol I wish Steph was back! =( We needed a cool female dancer! Too many male dancers. cant wait til tommrow's episode!

anyone have the of course translation?

Guest HtyPotter

Can someone help me out with something that's been bothering me. When I was in Korea two summers ago, I remember watching a different game show with Yoo Jae Suk as the host, but unlike XMan, there were fewer guests and then spent most of the time sitting down on the floor side-by-side and playing singing games and the hosts doing skits. Does anyone know what the name of that show was/is?

Guest angele0487

Can someone help me out with something that's been bothering me. When I was in Korea two summers ago, I remember watching a different game show with Yoo Jae Suk as the host, but unlike XMan, there were fewer guests and then spent most of the time sitting down on the floor side-by-side and playing singing games and the hosts doing skits. Does anyone know what the name of that show was/is?

Oh, that game show was part of Happy Together. I think the games were called "jang ban no ri".

But now, Happy togehter doesn't do the singing thing and skits anymore.

The program for happy togehter is celebrities meeting their elemntary school friends.

It's pretty boring now.

woo,I used to download from xiaomao123 a lot~~~

but inside university,no.... :(

Is that possible that chinese sub XMan can be uploaded by YSI/mega?

The files are too big to be uploaded by YSI/mega :(

Guest HtyPotter

Oh, that game show was part of Happy Together. I think the games were called "jang ban no ri".

But now, Happy togehter doesn't do the singing thing and skits anymore.

The program for happy togehter is celebrities meeting their elemntary school friends.

It's pretty boring now.

Ah, that stinks :angry: Oh well. Thanks!

Guest U-KNOW

haha damn i just looked at the pairings -_-

i was really curious .. i just spolied myself now

wish i never looked ahhaha now it makes me want to watch part 2 even more!

Guest snoopy

I really wanted YUNHO to be with someone else other than AHEM.

AND XIAH!!! HAHAHAHA...I wish I was one of the girl celeb..then I would've paried up with him<33

Guest azn_chunsax

^ Yunho and AHEM really match though =x. with the dancing.

i miss Eunhye a lot ._.

I KNOW she and KJK were overplayed a lot, but it was still really cute =x. i was SO wishing for KJK & HAHA pairing =x.

Archived