The M A S C A R A Thread.

Guest lunastelle

Guest ainsleyx33

I like to put on a single coat Covergirl's waterprood lashblast, then put on one or two more coats of Bare Escentuals buxom lash. It lengthens and volumizes a lottttt

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinksugar23

I use the Great Lash mascara by Maybelline (its the Green/Pink bottle)

i thought this worked the best because it gives you really good volume and length.

I hated the Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express... I don't know about any of you

but it flakes off and you get all these little black dots all over your face!

I don't like any mascara that does that especially if it has like a weird strong smell to it lolol

Guest SailorChristi

Right now I love Almay thickening nourishing mascara and too faced lash injection pinpoint mascara. I hate Clinique mascara though, its horrible.

Guest athena_dt

right now i'm using maybelline's great lash mascara.. it's okay but i don't really like the brush, and how it applies onto my lashes. it like, sticks together or something. i don't know.. it does the job but it's not my favorite mascara.

i personally like maybelline's volume express turbo boost mascara. it works wonders for me!

Disappointed in Clinique's mascara too, no volume, doesn't hold curls. Hated Elizabeth Arden volumizing.. something or whatever. Super flaky

Lol.

Currently using Shu Uemura Expression...

Slightly disappointed because it clumps. Otherwise, length and volume are good. Holds curls well too

I wanna try Diorshow next :D

Guest choppsueyy!

I use L'Oreal's Double Extend.

I love the primer, and the mascara part is ok.

It seperates, lengthens, doesn't clump, and holds a curl decently.

But if you use more than one coat, it clumps like crazy x___x

Over all, it's good for the price.

I really want to try the Fiberwig thing!

I love Clinique's High Impact mascara. I already have long lashes and this makes them look longer.

I just need to get the waterproof version...

Guest sojuiicy

I absolutely LOVE Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash <3

I have short and dispersed lashes so these make them POP. Even one coat is just fine

for them but if I want them to look thicker with volume I'll put a second. But normally

I just use one coat and it still does the job just right.

For waterproof I just use the Revlon Lash Fantasy. This works wonders too! I used

it before going to a water park and it still worked well, it doesn't smudge : )

Both separate and doesn't clump. But the Buxom is a lot better than the

Revlon one since it's bare escentuals and not just a drug store brand.

Guest JenJenn

I was deciding on which Mascara to buy and I chose the..

L'Oreal Voluminous : it sucked.. It smudges and gives me those racoon eyes and I had to go use Make-Up Remover ASAP, doesn't last an hour without smudging, not waterproof I swear.. Reviews lied to me I swear T_T

Covergirl Lash Blast : so after Voluminous failed on me, I back to drugstore to get this one, I Love it, It actually HOLDS MY CURLS<3 for the whole day, Finally I've found a mascara that does it's job ! Lengthens too . Def. gonna re-buy this mascara .

Guest xoSaranghae

What does "spider-legs" lashes look like? I still don't understand what that means... D;

When a bunch of your lashes clump together, and your eyelashes end up looking like giant spider legs!

Ugh makes me shudder everytime....

Guest swagarina

has anyone tried Dior Extase?

i've been dyingggg to get it but i still have to finish diorshow and i just got iconic.. ><

Guest _CHARM

Maybe I'm strange but I'm seriously NOT liking the Lashblast..Clump MANIA!! + it weighs down and decurls my lashes after a while D: (will try to somehow make it work though)

& I actually like the GreatLash :x

LOVE Diorshow & NYX's Dolleyes.

I hate my Loreal Collagen (some like this) very, very bad!!!

Yes, I second that. The collagen mascara was really...wet, smudgy, and clumpy. I didn't like it.

I really like Covergirl's Lashblast, but the $7-8 became too much for me :P so then I tried Maybelline's Colossal... it isn't as good as Lashblast, but it still gets the job done. I'm happy ;)

Guest cassiopeia005

I use Mary Kay's waterproof mascara.

Best. Thing. Ever. <3

It makes your eyelashes really thick and long like falsies (literally)

Bad thing though is that it's a pain to get off D:<

Great though, nonetheless.

Totally agree!!! love mary kay products! <3 the mascara really lengthens and its waterproof..is it the ultimate mascara that u use?

Guest kikkie

I recently bought L'Oreal Voluminous WP and I love it! I needed another mascara after Max Factor was discontinued (in U.S.A. don't panic, other countries) and picked this one over LashBlast because I just hated the packaging for LashBlast.

The first two days the mascara seemed really wet and was disgusting. After those two days, I loved it! I guess it just needed to "dry" a little.

Guest meeshooo

hmm ...

just bought l'oreal telescopic explosion mascara ..

easy to apply in inner corners ...

but not too many coats, it'll give you spidey legs Dx

however, does fan out lashes (for me at least)

Guest bonsaitea

i recently got a 3 pack of lashblast at costco since there was a $3 off coupon so it got it for $10.

I don't really see the hype. I have the exact eyelights one [i really like that one] and it seemed to be the same. I guess lash blast does offer a bit more volume, but i though Maybelline's Lash stylist and full n' soft got the same results, with better wands. Maybe i just need to use it more. Lash Stylist actually gave more volume, plus, it adds a curl like crazy. Just one coat pushed my lashes really high. too bad i dropped it behind my table...

My mom got me the L'oreal Collagen one. It's okay. i don't really like the bristles. They all give similar results, just not lash stylist.

I don't know if it's because it's a comb or the actual mascara, but mascara from a come looks completely different than from a brush. It's more... natural i guess? A comb mascara gives you results of lashes that look like lashes. brush application kind of... i dunno, does anyone know what i'm talking about? because i can't explain.

Archived