[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

Guest eunhyung

omg, someone murdered her uncle..that's just plain evil!!

Yekyung's aunt has something to do with it...the way she's trying to sell of the restaurant is suspicious >.>

Yuhwan finally talks about his parents...its so sad that they hate each other...

post more soon!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liltoazndevil

such a sad depressing and word that means

me hating a lot of characters in the fic cause

i dont know who did what yet so hate maybe even un-introduced characters

i think i would go crazy

like mental if that happened to me

right when i realized that his death was planned

i think that his wife and meelah did it i mean seriously

they were able to sell it so fast as if they

had been planning to sell it for a long time already

post soon and thanks for the pm

Guest Sophi.e*

LOL ! YAY! no cliffhanger :) now you're own the cliffhanger princess.LMAO. that was lame -.-

okay anywhoo...

i can see this chapter is buliding up some more drama for the next coming chapters :D

there's a ton of chapters to come, right? ahha

thanks for the PM !

Guest MizzNana

They chapter is so sad.

I like how we get to see another side of YuHwan though.

Also, a little of his family backgraound.

I can't believe YeKyung's aunt.

I really want to know why YuHwan's parents hate each other.

Guest shinhwa_knives

woah

so much drama

yay!!

feel sorry for yekyung

i think the aunt killed the uncle

or aerim and heejo

hope you update soon!!!

with drama...lol

btw i jsut read mesmorizing eyes

didnt realise there was a sequel for a temptresses' enticement

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW IT

it was some good stuff

you're such a great writer!

Guest unfailinqlove

aww. poor Yekyung. she suffers through so much in life, but i`m sure these suffering will help her deal w/ future stuff, right? lols. anyways. awesome chapter. i`m totally touched :]

Guest twist&fall-

is it yekyung's mom's fault?

omg. i wanna know who is the murderer or who is behind all this!?

x___x;;

poor yekyung having to go through sooo much.

sigh. and those two btches. i wish they vanish away from the

earth's face!! D8< *slaps 'em*

DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

cant wait for the next updateee!

i hate cliff-hangers <_< you know that T_T;

ughh starting the day with a death and ending it

with one is just so depressing T_T: why is it

so depressing T^T. And her uncle was murdere

*gasp!* :o:O:O who did it o_O

lol update soon!!<3

Guest Junanni

omg.so much death surrounding Yekyung =( hopefully this'll be the lowest of the low she'll have to go through. Maybe things will start getting better and better!

*sigh* Trouble seems to be attracted to Yekyung. It's a good thing she's strong and has Yuhwan to lean on otherwise I bet she would deal with everything so much worse... But then again, in a way, everything started when Yuhwan came... I guess you can't really say about that sort of stuff in these situations.... I honestly can't understand how Meehlah can be friends with Hyojoo and Aerim. They're such witches, it's awful.

Speaking of which, her aunt and Meehlah are acting really weird. I can't help but think that her aunt is in on the whole, 'break Yekyung's will' plan. I don't know... It just seems really odd, and the letter that she wrote to Yekyung ages ago... Everything just doesn't seem to fit in. Maybe it's Meehlah manipulating her aunt. Or maybe they're in debt. Haha you know all the answers anyway... I'll just have to wait and see what happens =)

Thanks for the update, it was awesome. <3

Guest AzureBlue123

YAY new chapter!

ohmygosh how can they be so evil.

i hope it was someone else that murdered her

uncle not her aunt or cousin or else that would be

so cruel.

heejoo and aerim have a serious timing problem always

being there at the wrong time for yekyung. aish...

i feel so sorry for her, she's going through too much.

hope it works out soon..

anyways can't wait for nxt chap!

thankyouforthepm

pls update soon

:):)

someone pulled the plug/wire things?!??!! omgggg thats sooo evil.. who would have the HEART to do something as evil as that!?!?!?! that cold heartless person..must be crazy..or think the whole world is out to get them or something... man crazy person......or people........>_>

and...and...now yuhwan's mum too....... =[ .... why is everything going down....? it'll be going UP soon.. right?? i wonder whats the story behind yuhwan's mum and dad's arranged marriage...! is it gonna be important to the story or just a little bonus?

eeek it sounds like something has happened at school as well...?

thanks for the pm & the chappie.

Guest chng234

thanks for the pm n update...

this is a sad chapter.

YeKyung's uncle passed away so suddenly. i hope her uncle was not murdered. but from the way, yu hwan was talking, it seems that his uncle might be murder.

Yuhwan must be upset that his mother is also going to pass away soon.

hope next chapter will be happier.

pls update soon

Sad chapter, it was just a sudden that her uncle died, and oh god I can't believe his death was murder.

Who in the effin pulled the god damn plug? Curse whoever did it >=[. Gay shiet !

So many people are dying, it must've been unbearable for YeKyung, well it should.

Her uncle died, YuHwan's mother's next and those two biotches rocked up. Greeaaat >_>

Enough drama for the time being, bring in the happiness and smileys =D

- Lenaa

No problem for the comment and becoming 'unsilent.' n __ n Yay for hybrid words.

Uh, let's see. First off all, you seriously know how to write sad chapter man! First her uncle dies, Yuhwan mother is on the drink of dying and then Heejoo and Aerim show up and Yekyung thinks about making them die. Makes me wonder how many people are going to die in this story. Hahaha, jokes jokes XD

My eyes starting watering at the beginning of that chapter though. I felt so bad for Yekyung ...

I have a feeling that it was Heejoo or Aerim who pulled the plug on her uncle. They have a reason too ... even if it isn't the most smartest thing to do but they are really, really a pair of crazy b*tches. There's also soemthing that is telling me that Yekyung's aunt may have pulled the plug on him too. Maybe I just dislike her so much that I'm blaming her for murder but I can imagine her doing such a thing for whatever reason.

Even though you're posted up 60+ chapters that all included Yuhwan, I still think he is mysterious and hasn't told Yekyung everything about himself.

Truthfully, I didn't really think of his parents throughout the whole story, I didn't think that they were essential to this story, just some people who made up Yuhwans life and to make him seem more real. Even now, I don't really care for the story behind his parents unless it will play a part on the story.

They got an arranged marriage? Okay. Back in their days wasn't arranged marriages common? It didn't shock me as much as it did to Yekyung XD

Wonder what Heejoo did to the school. Did she bring down Yekyungs reputation and made them turn against her?

Is Yekyung going to end up killing Heejoo and Aerim? I know that you can't answer this question but I'm just putting it up there to vent out my thoughts :P

Funny how that was a long story but you didn't answer any questions and only created new ones. I love that XD I want your skill! Haha, kepe it up n __ n Take care <3

Archived