so many fans :]]

1250335613_090815musiccore08.jpg

Gifs from tonights Music Core =D

Etude

f0060372_4a86a837c2078.gif

f0060372_4a86a8371c535.gif

f0060372_4a86a839a12d4.gif

f0060372_4a86a8386d086.gif

lmao Sunny kicking water at Sica & Fany..

f0060372_4a86a837b67a2.gif

Pretty Sica

1250335613_090815musiccore06.jpg

Genie

Hyoyeon passes mic to Taeyeon

Yuri passes mic to Sica then she passes it to Sooyoung lol

33538546.gif

Taeyeon passes mic to Sica

75156069.gif

her walk is fine here :]

92444099.gif

skippin here haha

70031987.gif

cr; sosiz

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annacelup

Oh my gosh, Hyoyeon sounded sooo darn good during her part!

Honestly, her husky voice really complements the rock feel of the song.

And Sica's adlibs were killer too!

I adore how she just belts it out at 1:19 (along with Taeyeon).

The Jazz version was mighty awesome too.

I started spazzing when Seohyun began the first verse.

Sunny + Sica did absolutely well for their adlibs.

Makne totally totally pawned this.

My eyes were totally glued on her.

Darn, she has those supermodel fierce eyes and i love her outfit!

Okay, this by far is my fav. performance from the show.

Sica sounded really good here, i'm kinda surprised actually. Rofl, i thought she was too girly for the song but she definitely proved me wrong, heck Jessica can be gangster when she wants to be.

And i love how the 4 of them ended the song with the gangsta "Uh".

The girls did amazingly well for Chocolate both in terms of dancing and singing.

They're totally going off with a bang in my opinion.

:lol:

The interview, though i have no idea what they were talking/discussing about. Suffice to say, i teared when they cried.

:(

Yoona is definitely improving. Glad she was part of Jazz Gee!

Yoona singing her lines and the "No No No" at 3.52s acapella were awesome!!!! (yoong was the only one with the mic close to her mouth during that part!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6I_jWf3Ff0

Gosh Im so hopeful that she'll be able to catch up with vocal lessons to improve and develop both her singing and dancing skills and even her acting skills more during the break!

Guest MusicForLife

^

LOL i see taek and sunny lol XD

he's walking right beside her and sunny like looking up at him they facing each other idk after that he's like jumping round XD

I didn't notice this. OMG, so happy. I didn't dare to wish for any taeksun moments after Idol Show cause that's rare,but here it is ^^

But it seems that Taek likes Yuri also xD What a player :D

Chocolate was amazing and diverse. I'm wondering how the ratings will be. This must be one of the best SNSD shows.

Sunny was heavenly during Jazz Gee and finally more spotlight for Dancing Queen Hyoyeon.

Tiffanys words are so touching,she is a strong girl.

Guest kevcozha

Yoona is definitely improving. Glad she was part of Jazz Gee!

Yoona singing her lines and the "No No No" at 3.52s acapella were awesome!!!! (yoong was the only one with the mic close to her mouth during that part!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6I_jWf3Ff0

Gosh Im so hopeful that she'll be able to catch up with vocal lessons to improve and develop both her singing and dancing skills and even her acting skills more during the break!

I definitely agree with you here.

Now that she's actually practicing again her vocal and dancing skills are taking leaps.

I'm just wondering when she'll take on her new acting role...

During the break period? Or maybe after the 2nd album?

also THIS was just amazing. I even see people sitting on the stairs. I haven't seen this many fans gather before for a girl group.

Guest JjReiZhAxP

just finished watching 'chocolate.' i've gotta say my favorite performance was definitely 'womanizer.' their voices matched the song really well and sexified the song even more with their dance. the ending pose had taeny giving seohyun lots of love. lol. during the interview before seohyun's mom took off her mask, my eyes were already beginning to get watery. tiffany made the waterworks burst though while she spoke about her mom with difficulty. these girls are the first to make me bawl while watching an interview. i've seen some touching stuff from other groups, but the tears never really left my eyes. i was only able to understand bits and pieces of the interview, so i bet i'm gonna cry even harder when i watch the subbed version.

what a way to start my day ^^. thank you to those who shared the links, and i wanna give mad props to prot for being madly quick and awesome. =)

Guest MusicForLife

^

^

yah yoona improved alot

i saw the no no no part she sounds great lol

hyoyeon too at rock version WOW

im still repeating ALL LOL

^

hahaha i love all 9pm moments

every lil thing seems worth it XD

lol Yes,for 9PM lovers they are.

And LaBelle I wanted to ask there did you find the translation for Taeyeons ChinChin diary that you have under your picture?

I searched a while now for the full translation but couldn't find it. And your pic is nice, TaeSu is win.

Yes,Yoona improved compared to GG days. The girls work really hard.

Also Hyo is more confident lately in her singing, that makes me happy because she has a nice voice. She just needs songs that suit her voice. She was great in the As Time Goes By cover.

lol Yes,for 9PM lovers they are.

And LaBelle I wanted to ask there did you find the translation for Taeyeons ChinChin diary that you have under your picture?

I searched a while now for the full translation but couldn't find it. And your pic is nice, TaeSu is win.

Yes,Yoona improved compared to GG days. The girls work really hard.

Also Hyo is more confident lately in her singing, that makes me happy because she has a nice voice. She just needs songs that suit her voice. She was great in the As Time Goes By cover.

oh that you can find it at snsk thread at ssf hahaha

my friend's student is korean and she translated the chinchin diary

not full yet but hope she will finish it soon >.< TaeSu FTW yes hahahah well maybe it doesnt related

but ehm looking at the date and the contain makes me think of them rofl XD remember su had an accident >.<

true both yoona and hyo improved alot

i think SM should give them more like those kinda songs hahaha

Guest MusicForLife

^

Thanks for the reply.

I already looked at ssf,but I didn't find this entry in the translation thread.

Yeah,I heard about that. Apparently the day of Taeyeons entry was when Junsu got hurt. Fangirl brain working xD

But the entry is really beautiful and shows an emotional side of Taeyeon because she is usually strong and collected.

Her entrys are often somewhat personal and intimate and its nice to see that she lets her fans a little into her world/thoughts.

Yes,hopefully Yoona and Hyoyeon,alongside some other member,will get more lines in the upcoming album. Plus they are decent rappers too. But as long the girls are happy,I'm too.

Guest love4dbsk&suju

omg omg omg where to start, finally chocolate is out

tiffany totally rocked the stage in womanizer!

yoona seriously? did u see her move her hips in hollaback girl! and i loved her outfit

and i was surprised when i saw her part of Jazz Gee shows her singing is much better now

Sunny was great too with her adlibs

OMG OMG SADDEST PART TIFFANY - she really couldnt say much more!

Guest snail.

To me, Chocolate was the real goodbye performance(s). They ended their promotion perfectly that way :)

Oh and I had no idea Yoona was the one singing the 'no, no, no, no ..' part. It was great ! ♥ They can only get better for their next comeback ^^

Sunny's voice for Gee, both versions, was absolutely jjang !

And Tiffany's eyes are so expressive. When she smiles, it can make anyone the happiest person ever but when she cries, that hit us hard T_T

c; sosiz

1250335613090815musicco.jpg

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Music Core: WOW...What a great way to end their "Genie" promotions. "Etude" was awesome and the girls look like they had a lot of fun. The ending was so cute when they started splashing water around. XD

"Genie" was amazing like always. The audience was so close to them when they walk down the aisle...lucky audience. The dance break was awesome---thank you, cameraman for showing that. All of them looked amazing like always.

KJE’s Chocolate: I just finish watching the videos. WOW...after watching it, I love these girls even more. All of their performances were spectacular. I cried so much when I got to the interview videos. It was so touching and it's great to see different sides of SNSD. I love them so much. :wub:

Guest punkee

oh that you can find it at snsk thread at ssf hahaha

my friend's student is korean and she translated the chinchin diary

not full yet but hope she will finish it soon >.< TaeSu FTW yes hahahah well maybe it doesnt related

but ehm looking at the date and the contain makes me think of them rofl XD remember su had an accident >.<

can you post link to ssf page?

i didn't find it too....i wanna read more translated chinchin diary

thanks^^

Been a while since I last posted here.. finally got to catch up a bit.

I had to comment on this special day ^^

Their Goodbye performance @ MuCore was great.

The 'Etude' stage (lol at the the splashing water scene at the end : p) & how they began 'Genie' were grreat.

One of their best perf. & since it was for their goodbye, I'm glad it was well made.

WOW.

I really love the KJE's Chocolate! I love the Womanizer, Hollaback, Hyo's solo, Seo playing piano, Gee renditions, Tell Me your Wish. I love every performance! Way to go SNSD! :]

Did you notice how Sunny rip her ploshirt? ASDFGHJKJHGFDS. The sexiest way! Seiously! o.o

And Sunny's and Sica's "chest popping" during hollaback! and Yoong sang in the Gee ballad. :] WOWOW.

and ofcourse, the interview.It made me cry :[ Fany was choking back her tears while talking :[

and Seo's mom. Overall it was good!!!!!!

SNSD HWAITING

Hahaha I know, that's the 1st thing I noticed :lol:

Watching 'Genie' there (technically their last perf. shown on TV?) made me realize I'm gonna miss it ..

I liked this song more than 'Gee' when it came out.

Still enjoyed watching past Gee perfs. tho (nostalgic feeling lol) it's confusing, being a fan sometimes xD

Can't wait to see what the girls will comeback with for us next time~

Guest kevcozha

To me, Chocolate was the real goodbye performance(s). They ended their promotion perfectly that way :)

Oh and I had no idea Yoona was the one singing the 'no, no, no, no ..' part. It was great ! ♥ They can only get better for their next comeback ^^

I agree with you on that. They timed Chocolate perfectly to end their promotions.

A nice way to look back at their success this year so far with Gee and Genie.

I'm already looking forward to their comeback ahahaha.

SM should act like SM and fill the album with ballads like they usually do :[

I mean seriously we only have 2 ballads that they all sing in.

Archived