少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest Senorita_

Another surge and now we have

and 2nd day is still not over!

OMG! Sone's are seriously loved <3 I'm so proud of the girls. They will be really happy to hear this! I can probably imagine the sales reaching nearly 25k by midnight tonight :D I have faith that the album will sell 100k by the end of this week.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha im glad eventho there's stupid issue here and there

but that's not affected the girls album sales it's actually increasing XD

thanks to some "ppl" who try put snsd down which make MANY other ppl loving them more and supporting them even greater!

Go Soshi and S♥ne ^^

V silis whoa that's like just another 700 to go to break gee's record so i guess the gals can be relief now

Guest crazy51

Whoa... already 22,300 on the second day! and it's still counting right?! haha this is awesome! ^^

Glad that the negative issues dont affect them that much... or maybe it's like what people say, bad publicity is still a publicity. :]

Guest silis7noy

^

^

Haha people are worrying too much ^^ this kind of issues don't affect Genie promotion or SNSD in any way. WG had a similar Sohee wangta incident too and it didn't affect them one bit. Trust me, just relax and enjoy the Genie fever~

It's 22,600 now

I think most sales numbers for today have been received now so sales is wrapping up now. It should still break Gee's 23,000

I can't say this enough the sales numbers are just amazing. Really caught me off guard. Soshi is in a totally different league now. There are no more competition left among female artists. Even against most male artists Soshi will crush them haha. Only DBSK and BB can have a better mini album sales number.

Guest yienyienyien

22,300 now

Genie is about to break Gee's 23,000 first week record in just two days.

I'm......SPEECHLESS (in a good way of course)

This is CRAZY..INSANE. O_O I mean, I expect the girls to do well..it's a given but not this well.

That pic with the girls in white is so pretty!! Taengoo..hehe. <3

Guest KsDreams

that's just crazy these numbers... O.O Sones are definitely JJANG!

Since the comeback, all the girls are gorgeous but I'm completely drawn to TaengSic. ^^

Guest lee_kim

i'm happy they let them sing this gerne.

i really like it.

and, Sica voice has improved alot. i like this mini album more than the first one.

this one is more different than other song nowaday. it makes the difference.

i think it will be success more than Gee, definitely

Guest chris09

I already pre-ordered my copy 2 days before the release (with poster) and I'm really really excited to receive it! :)

I have also heard the contents of the album and sad to say but I'm not quite satisfied when I first heard it. I felt that the 3 songs were just leftovers. However, when I listened to the songs the 2nd time, I really liked them :)

Hahaha. ^^ I love their new songs already!!! :) I'm really excited on receiving my copy... :D

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

So Nyuh Shi Dae – Oh My Love on Music Bank (2009-06-26) [shewshewbox].avi [20.4 MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae – Tell Me Your Wish (Genie), No.1 on Music Bank (2009-06-26) [shewshewbox].avi [52.2 MB]

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

So Nyuh Shi Dae – Etude, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) on Music Core (2009-06-27) [shewshewbox].avi [59.6 MB]

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

So Nyuh Shi Dae – Interview & Etude, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) Comeback Special on Inkigayo (2009-06-28) [shewshewbox].avi [86.0 MB]

Super Junior, SNSD, 2PM, 2NE1, Jo Sung Mo, etc. – 1st Half of 2009 Music Scene Coverage on Entertainment Relay (2009-06-27) [shewshewbox].avi [63.6 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest zahieyjunki

I see many of people misunderstood bout Hanteo sales..

Well, it's an online sales so not many people were ordering through online and they prefer more to buy at the stores..

So, the offline sales is not counting with this one..

When is ChinChin anyway? Totally forgot lol~ haha it's tomorrow!! someone plzz upload it~

ssf gifts gonna arrived to he girls soon so we might just watch them opening the gifts on that time..

All stores were sold out?? woah now that's a record!! Let's hit even higher than Gee!! 150k is my target~

Oh my goodness. =O

How convenient!

MNet Star Watch 24 [10.12.07] (en) 1/3

cr;soshisubs

This video is back in 2007 in INTW days and

Yuri says in the interview @ 8:23

Question; If God can grant you any ability, what ability

would you like to wish for?

I SWEAR!

I bet Yuri pitched in the Idea of

Tell me your wish(Genie) for Sm

=p

Loll.. such coincidence? yeah I saw that!! Bet the idea must

come from Yul!

Nice observe fallen*..

Guest ningmeng

LOL. you noe what i feel like doing with those numbers?

throwing at ppl's faces who don't believe that snsd is doing well.

wahahahahahahah.

but then again, the girls' competitor is nobody but themselves.

the total sales number have alr got top in monthly sales in hanteo.

talk about crazy!

Guest zahieyjunki

2nd album?? Ouhh I'm so wanting that!! Just let ready for the new ones..

I'm pretty sure SM got something for us...

When I'm listened to all songs, I agree My Child is a bit more to Dear Mom if according to harmonizing..

That song has the best harmonize & the beat was not bad too..

Sunny sounds awesomeee and I think she hit the high note is amajinggg!!

Yeah they should perform My Child instead of Etude but I love Etude too..

hmmmm yummy!! wow thats like tons lunchbox to the staff etc...

Thnx so much korean sones!!

the comeback cake gehehe so cute!! Plzz don't eat it girls..

The skirt incident will never ended by antis!! It's like happy ever after for them!!

They seriously have no life at all..

What's the point of hating the girls + they don't even know the existing of the antis!

I'll just say let's stop from these whole incident issues..

Afraid people will get misunderstand by it..

Guest catalima

22.732! It's amazing! I hope the girls are celebrating this! I'm pretty sure Genie will easily sell to 100.000

Guest sylviya

OMG, I love SNSD's comeback (: It's my first time posting here so yeah ;D

My favourite is Hyoyeon<333 Her dancing skill is just amazing O_O

Anyway, I came here to share this video.

Jessica and Onew's voice is <3 They harmonise really well. (:

Congrats to the girls by the way. Ever since Gee, they've been on a... rampage. LOOOL.

wow! many pages already added here!

love the inkigayo performance!

love the pink and blue(?) dresses...

also the white uniform...

the best comeback stage iMo...

topped a page... :)

i think its my 2nd time now...

nothing special to share here...

Guest zahieyjunki

But our girls are not satisfied with matching records they are all about breaking it.

At noon today in Korea the sales number is already at 10500! Watch for updated numbers throughout today!

Edit:

At 1pm KST the number is up at 12000!

It's only been 2 days and shot up to first place on Hanteo..

They really set a record and now breaking Gee album..

thnx silis!!

People just being overexcited to predict the sales..

Before this, some said that the album might can't beat Gee record but now see for yourself!!

ROFL~ Rehearsal with sandals? gahaha cute one!!

The article said for the 3rd quarter is SNSD & the 4th one is BoA? means no girls album end of the year? BoA will have comeback? huh..

Seriously, 20k in 2 days? Gee on 1st week is 23k and they so will break two times than before!!! yahooo~

Really surprised with the amount coz I tought if the girls too appear on screens too much it will effect mostly album will start get bored with SNSD.. but that's not matter the girls have shown their power..

So it's like SNSD is 3rd behind BB & DBSK if based on best album sales? amajingg I said..

Archived