What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

Guest ☆원이☆

i'm really hungry but i dont want to go in my kitchen because there was a rat and i killed it.

but i have to clean it. thats not appealing.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♥neekers

Today was father's day in America am I right? Well it was also my brother's 1st birthday.

Instead of having a festive day I got my school bag full of text books and the long metal fan thrown at me by my very own father.

For what? For the disappearance of the camera screw which I had absolutely nothing to do with being that the last person who used the camera was my dad.

Now, if he had took the time to look in the camera bag, where the camera screw was, before throwing a tantrum then maybe, just maybe, the massive bruise on my arm wouldn't be there.

And maybe, the vacuum cleaner, the cupboard drawer or the radio would be broken. Maybe…

So what's on my mind right now? I don't know if I should be scared or angry.

I just want to slap and kill him and yell at him for creating such a riot but then again, I'm scared.

Apparently I'm not allowed to voice out my opinions anymore according to him.

Now I'm just wondering whether or not I should talk to him ever again.

This was the worse yet most epic day of my life.

It's not every day that you get a fan thrown at you.

Guest BattleRoyale

thinking that i failed a lot of my subjects this semester.. then i'd have to repeat u__u

if i failed any, im going to quit my job and focus on my studies =(

not sure if i should jst leave uni and go to a fashion design college instead.. or tafe?

am i willing to risk everything for design? i thought i could, but now im not sure..

im willing to dedicate myself to martials arts

Guest Ada-chan

I haven't slept all night, I feel like s*it and I have to go for a walk with sister and my nephew... who knows? maybe it'll do some good... I have to pick a college... I hate them all... gotta study Japanese.. gotta draw... gotta finish reading that book... gotta clean my room....

Guest Starberriee

THE HEAT ARGHHHH. I know it isn't even the middle of summer but my mom won't let me turn on the A/C and the fan beside it blowing air SO SLOWLY....

-kicks the fan-

Basically that's all that is on my mind.

Archived