Stars At The Prada Transformer Event

Guest MariYEH

I think Sung Yuri looks best in this event. 2nd is Ara.

Love YEH but I agree she really needs to fire her event stylist. And of all the

Prada outfits that they could make her wear for this event, why did they have to pick this particular

Prada outfit for her?!

SHG is not looking her best as well, her makeup makes her look old.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvK-Pop

as much as I dislike YEH's outfit, I have to say that I like how she's daring enough to try the outfit. I love her anyway, I like Go Ahra outfit the most next comes Sung Yuri. But I think YEH look the prettiest! SHG look even chubbier than YEH lol..and the dresses are really unflattering on both of them. YEH anemia is acting up again. so sad.

btw, I think these clothes are more dedicated for models on runway. Wearing it on events isn't a very good idea. poor girls. I think if they have a choice, they wouldn't choose to wear them either..well maybe except YEH because she's being very daring lately..true celeb..lol

Guest MinJee_318

Woah.. interesting fashion clothing..

Even though the clothes are bit, interesing, the ladies all

look pretty!

Especially Ara, Love her!

The guys are great of course! ^^

Joo Ji Hoon.. He needs a nicer hair style, it looks a little weird.

Guest suejinners

Err, this isn't Lee Tae Ran. It's Cha Ye Ryun.

Huge disappointment from the ladies. I know YEH is wearing prada and the original sweater was cropped shorter. The one nice thing I can say is that she looks great herself but not that outfit.

Sung Yuri looks the best, even though her bangs are bugging me. Go Ara looks really nice too but the length of the dress bothers me. I never thought I would say this but SHG looks bad. Jang Mi hee and Kim Min hee look good in anything. They just have the ability to pull things off.

Guest ii_christie

I don't get YEH's outfit and hair, they don't suit here. Sung Yuri's dress the best, classy and gorgeous. Lee Seung Gi looks like a total prince<3

Guest natural-retard

The girls look bad in those outfits because those outfits are AWFUL themselves. Not even the model looked good init and they are the ones that are meant to make it work.

Guest ^Syke^

Wow what's up with the ladies, their outfits are so ugly. It's a No-Go !!!

Pretty girls should wear pretty dresses :D

Daniel is hot like always B)

Guest angelzstar

I was like YEH's is pretty strange, but then when i saw SHK's I was even more surprised. I didn't even recognize her, especially since I still have those images of her in the nylon magazine fresh in my head...

Archived