MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^She's going out with Jason, didn't she atleast pay attention to what happened with Jason and every girl he dated in Laguna

Yeah. I don't know why they are still together, but whatever. I hope he doesn't cheat on her. That's all I ask for.

i was lookin forward to seeing if stephen and her would hook up finally

or with some other guy... :(

why? why?

jason was such a sleaze ball..

Stephen isn't all that better than Jason IMO. He never even looked at her as a potential gf, so I'm glad that she moved on. I dont get what he sees in kristen...

I mean, initially, she's really pretty, but her attitude just ruins it.

LC seems more mature, and I think it makes her more sophisicated and attractive.

But I'm a girl, and I don't really see what goes on inside a guy's head... so yeah.. :rolleyes:

Anyways, about the Hills. I hope things starts spicing up!

Guest bloopy_babo

First episode wasnt all that great and really short to me. Heidi is very annoying and not the greatest friend to Lauren if she gets fired from letting them in. Lauren needs to learn responsiblity. I hope it all gets better but the previews ruin everything no surprise at all.

Guest MULOAN

this is the most fixed show i have ever. its so obvious that she did not get the internship on her own. and shes hella snobby in real life now. lameoooo.

Guest liltweekstar

i watched this, it was okay.heidi pisses me off.she's so dumb & why would she want to risk her friend's job just to party? i mean, at least don't sit where you aren't supposed to sit if you don't wanna cause a scene at a party you weren't even invited to..geeez.

i was thinking the same thing too about heidi.

Guest tangarine.

does anyone know the name of the song in the previews where its like

na na na na na na na i gotta believe i gotta believe in me

Guest lowdown4155

Wow, Audrianna is really pretty.

Heidi is really annoying... and she's Kristin Cavaleri look-alike :rolleyes:

Guest t0nz

yesterday's episode was interesting. I was going to tell you what happen but I don't want to spoil it. So just go watch it when theres a rerun. Heidi gets more annoying.

Guest suejinners

ugh Heidi is soo annoying.눈치 없어!

i like LC but i don't like her for being with Jason lol

heidi.. is like the epitome of a useless person blessed with money. i mean no, i dont' do retail? how do you say that on a job interview? and who the hell wears jeans to an interview anyway? and from the preview: she's tired and doesn't want to go to her new job already, so her bf just says "quit"!!!

i don't think i've ever disliked a character as much as her, before. i mean, i'd take kristin over her any day, and that's saying a lot. at least kristin was a ditz with purpose, heidi is a complete lazy a** . :crazy:

and can her boyfriend be anymore of a deadbeat? argh! what a waste of space :tongue2:

Guest System1430291513

heidi is so annoying and seemingly idiotic.

her interview with FIDM?? i mean, can you sound any

more pathetic?! but it is a scripted show-- so they may

have made her portrayed in that manner.

LC is pretty, but her skin looked bad in the morning.

but...um...why jason?!

Audrina is gorgeous.

Whitney is whatever/dont know much about her.

Guest fayenatic

Oh man....episode 2! highlight below for spoilers!

Yeah talk about Heidi...she's got a pretty face, but she is a waste of space. But it's sort of sketchy how LC hung up on her in the end and was making fun of her. I thought the two was suppose to be best friends. But then again, best friends don't go around screwing up each other's internship. I'm still pissed off as hell for how Heidi totally screwed LC over at the party. Heidi really needs to grow up. oh and her boyfriend and his roommate? Even more waste of space and screen time! wtf, they're not even good looking! At least Stephen and Jason turned heads. God, how fcuking shady can her boyfriend and his roomie be?!? "Did you ask Heidi to have a threesome with Lauren?" What a fcuking moron.

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

yeah i watched it on youtube and i must SAY. DUDE. i REALLY dont like any of the cast except whitney and LC. seriously. LC looks like a frikin rich saint compared to the other dimwits. DUDEEEEE!!!!! but seriously though in the end i think whitney deserved it. i mean LC was REALLY pissed at heidi for all the crap shes been doing. i think MTV just made them be BF but seriously, i think out of the four whitneys going to be her closest buddy. whitney seems mature and fun and motivated. :) they are the ONLY reason why im watching the show.

Guest pami_fizz

i want to watch this because i've always found LC to be less annoying than kristen. it's odd how jason is gonna be in it too

Guest chigurl

finally got a chance to watch da second episode...

can heidi get more annoying <_<<_<

i thought it was kinda funny how lauren hung up on her and she was like hello? hello? :lol::lol:

wats up wit her boyfriend and da friend talkin bout asking lauren for da threesome :rolleyes:

they are not even cute, hopefully there will be other guys dat are cute later on

Guest rhaps0dize.

Heidi is probably the worst friend ever especially towards Lauren.

I mean come on... they're supposed to go to school together, and she just skips. Apparently she doesn't really care about school. Gahhh, she's so annoying I want to rip her hair out.

Archived