MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

OMGGGGG.

I officially don't like Heidi anymore. Before, I used to justify Heidi's acts because Spencer totally brainwashed her but now she's seriously aweL:KJE.

How could she do that to Elodie? And on top of that, she completely lied to her saying "Yeah, I totally didn't want to step on someone's toes. I talked to Brent about it...BLAHBLAHBLAH. I'm Heidi and I'm full of BS".

BAHHH, I got so frustrated with Heidi this episode.

And yeah, I thought it was weird how Jason went to rehab as well. That was like...out of nowhere. Haha.

Eh. Meh. I still don't like the whole Justin Bobby and Audrina ordeal, but whatev.

I REALLY hope that Lauren and Jason don't get back together. The whole drama is just too much to go through again.

Next week's episode looks intense. Can't wait!

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

good lord, that derek guy on lauren's double date...

laurens face looked so funny when he said he "might be a murderer" lol

who says that on a first date???

"is it too early to propose?"

i think heidi was so shady.

its work and all so everyone should have a chance to go for a position.

but it sucks that elodie was the one that told heidi about the job, and heidi doesn't say anything to elodie about wanting to try for the position too.

im surprised that elodie had more experience than heidi, yet heidi got the job.

Guest burntvinyl

aww derek was a cutie but he was really creepy.

i honestly think the only reason heidi got the job was because shes on a tv show.

spencer is a dbag. ugh he is disgusting.

i have nothing to say about jason.

audrina is so sweet and really pretty. am i the only one that thinks justin bobby is gorgeous? maybe i just like dirty looking guys. but yeah, i think they are a match made in heaven. no? ok its probably just me.

im so stoked for next weeeeEEEkk!

im surprised that elodie had more experience than heidi, yet heidi got the job.

i kinda expected this. i bet mtv people paid brent to give the new position to heidi so there will be dramas between heidi and elodie and maybe some other co-workers. so the show will be more interesting and draw more viewers. coz seriously, who thinks heidi deserves a promotion?

and yup, that derek guy was so creepy...

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

honestly, wth heidi!?

she took the promotion and she knew that elodie wanted it

that makes me dislike her even more than i already do

can't wait to see next week

spencer and heidi sure are bitter people

jason should punch spencer in the face

to some person above that said jason going to rehab was outta the blue...it's not he had to go for alcohol abuse, anger management thing when he got arrested for dui or something like that & punched a cop

but yes the more I think abt Elodie & Heidi the more I think that MTV was behind it but then it's also shady on Heidi's part to be like "oh i didn't want to step on other people's toes" when she clearly wasn't thinking about the job beforehand & outta nowhere talked to brent...sadly i think that's how some not all jobs go in the promoting world.

Guest KimBoLee

i think they started about the same time like heidi said.. so heidi deserved the job as much as elodie did.. plus heidi has been friendless so maybe she has been focusin at work more who knows!!

i think they started about the same time like heidi said.. so heidi deserved the job as much as elodie did.. plus heidi has been friendless so maybe she has been focusin at work more who knows!!

I think you missed the part when Heidi said something like (very roughly paraphrased) "Wow only two years? So you started a little before me!" and Elodie says "um.. yeah, a YEAR before you"

Guest mary elle

i'm starting to not like heidi more and more as i watch the show. i kinda would do the same about taking a friend's job, but i would tell that friend that i want the job too even though she deserves it more. she just plain jane did not tell elodie at all which is a backstabbing move. this further proves how much of an influence spencer is to heidi since he convinced her to take the job since she "deserves" it so much.

as for lauren and jayson.. ehhh. he looks clean now, but he's just a bum. i would understand if lauren had any lingering feelings for him since she hasn't had a decent second date, but she shouldn't blame jayson for that. she needs to overcome her feelings.

I'm tired of Heidi and Spencer-- they're so immature in next Monday's episode. Jason looks so much better with his short hair. I think Jason and Lauren will be good friends. What's the real reason of Heidi getting the promotion that Elodie wanted, since Elodie worked a longer period than Heidi at Bolthouse?

Heidi Montag: Lauren Is Not Such a Good Girl

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2007 02:45 PM EDT

By Kristin Boehm

heidimontagot4.jpg

Heidi Montag says what the cameras capture on The Hills is just part of the story – and that costar Lauren "LC" Conrad is not the innocent, good girl that her image on the MTV show would have viewers believe.

"I just have to accept that Lauren will never be seen in a bad light," Montag, 21, tells the October issue of CosmoGirl!.

"They don't show the footage of how Lauren was sort of obsessed with [fiancé Spencer Pratt], or how she called my mom in Colorado and told her I was involved in an abusive relationship, or how she would scream at me in the middle of the club if I wanted to leave ... to go see Spencer," adds Montag.

The feud between Montag and Conrad, also 21, is nothing new. It escalated after rumors spread that Conrad had made a sex tape with ex-boyfriend Jason Wahler – rumors pinned on Montag and Pratt.

Both Conrad and Wahler deny ever making such a tape.

As for how her own actions are portrayed on the show, Montag tells the magazine that "some of it is true but some of it is a character that they have created" – which is okay with her, because Montag is grateful to be on The Hills at all.

"Every character plays a unique role and makes his or her own contribution," she says. "Even though Lauren and I aren't getting along, I'm still happy to be on this show with her."

heidimontag2180yq9.jpg

Credit: People Magazine

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20056539,00.html

this episode was gooood! I loved the confrontation between Heidi and Elodie. Elodie kicks some serious richard simmons, and it really shut Heidi up. woooo!

Rewinding a little... that encounter at Ketchup was prettyy crazy. I'm so glad Lauren sent back the drinks. Sssslap in the face haha

Did I miss out by watching Laguna Beach season 3, when Lauren and Jason were together? Because based on The Hills alone, Jason doesn't seem as terrible as everyone has made him seem o_O

AHHHHH

I was listening to the radio a few days ago and the djs have Jason on. I guess they asked him a few things, rehab, blah blah blah. He called them BTW.

For those of you in LA - this is the radio show where Boytoy Jessee on KIIS got his first big break. Gina the latina is on it now.

Anyway the last two things they asked Jason:

1) We know you can't say it so just cough once for no. Twice for Yes. "Are Heidi and Spencer really engaged?"

A) He coughed once

2) Are you engaged?

A) Yes

Then he just magically had to rush off - he was on for like 2 min but they think it's because he said something he wasn't supposed to. I KNEW IT WAS ALL FAKE. The boy bought her a cultured diamond, and with his salary - how cheap can you be? No offense - I want a cultured diamond over a mined one, I actually bought one from "Ice" (same store) this weekend. It was only like 500 bucks - Spencer can so spend more than 500 dollars a on ring!

Guest iAM_Vindicated

ahh Go Elodie!! She said something along the lines.. "What did you do to lauren for her to send back the drinks. And what about whitney... and audrina..? It's just so sad.." LOL she says it how it is, not buying into Heidi's bullshiat. so much props for her. Haha Hedi is a lame douchebag and the way her and spencer were acting at the Ketchup Restaraunt was really immature. Like, grow up kids. Jason seems pretty mature. I hope he and Lauren remain good friends

ahh Go Elodie!! She said something along the lines.. "What did you do to lauren for her to send back the drinks. And what about whitney... and audrina..? It's just so sad.." LOL she says it how it is, not buying into Heidi's bullshiat. so much props for her. Haha Hedi is a lame douchebag and the way her and spencer were acting at the Ketchup Restaraunt was really immature. Like, grow up kids. Jason seems pretty mature. I hope he and Lauren remain good friends

haha yeah, and I love how Heidi walked into Bolthouse, plopped down next to Elodie, and just BLABBED ON AND ON about Lauren, as if she was not guilty of what she did to Elodie

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

god, speidi seemed SO petty at ketchup. with all their little snide remarks.

im glad lauren sent the drinks back.

"wow that was rude" uh ok what about all the little comments YOU made.

hmm judging from heidi & lauren's recap of the night at ketchup.

it seems that heidi & spencer first sent the drinks over, THEN spencer made that passing comment about "how glad he is that lauren & jason are back together".

i love how heidi keeps talking about how "lauren won't forgive me" since now it seems that shes admitting she actually did something that needs to be forgiven in the first place. rather than her harping on and on about how she "doesn't know what she did".

Then he just magically had to rush off - he was on for like 2 min but they think it's because he said something he wasn't supposed to. I KNEW IT WAS ALL FAKE. The boy bought her a cultured diamond, and with his salary - how cheap can you be? No offense - I want a cultured diamond over a mined one, I actually bought one from "Ice" (same store) this weekend. It was only like 500 bucks - Spencer can so spend more than 500 dollars a on ring!

actually on the aftershow for episode 7 elodie reveals that heidi's ring is an amethyst stone. thats how it has that lavender hue to it.

the ring probably didn't cost much at all.

what does spencer DO as a job anyway?

god, speidi seemed SO petty at ketchup. with all their little snide remarks.

im glad lauren sent the drinks back.

"wow that was rude" uh ok what about all the little comments YOU made.

hmm judging from heidi & lauren's recap of the night at ketchup.

it seems that heidi & spencer first sent the drinks over, THEN spencer made that passing comment about "how glad he is that lauren & jason are back together".

i love how heidi keeps talking about how "lauren won't forgive me" since now it seems that shes admitting she actually did something that needs to be forgiven in the first place. rather than her harping on and on about how she "doesn't know what she did".

actually on the aftershow for episode 7 elodie reveals that heidi's ring is an amethyst stone. thats how it has that lavender hue to it.

the ring probably didn't cost much at all.

what does spencer DO as a job anyway?

the people at ice confirmed it - it was a cultured diamond ring. Maybe hte main stone was amethyst and the surrounding were cultured. Anyway - they couldn't tell me how much he spent but they hinted that it was around the same price range as mine.

Spencer is a talent manager - kinda. He was Brody's manager.

Archived