[philippine Drama] Abs-cbn & Phr Presents The Bud Brothers

michibangs

i didn't really like jake and christine's epis..maybe because the bicker so much and also i didn't really get how christine fell for jake when they were in college..

HOWEVER I LOVE MARIEL AND RAFAEL'S EPI MY GULAY WOW BETCHAY!definitely recommended..i loved mariel as betchay..her and rafael had so much chemistry..and it was LOL with so much sweetness!!!

ma4.jpgma5.jpg

ma.jpg

ma2.jpg

ma3.jpg

my gulay wow betchay!

Betchay works as a personal assistant for a famous supermodel named Alyssa. Being the obedient employee that she is, Betchay follows the order of her boss to apply as a secretary to Wayne, the oldest and most mysterious among the Bud Brothers. Wayne is Alyssa’s boyfriend, and she wants Betchay to report to her everything that Wayne does.

When Alyssa learns from Betchay that Wayne’s mother Elizabeth is coming home from Australia, Alyssa introduces to herself to Elizabeth as Wayne’s fiancé. Elizabeth is shocked and confronts her son. The truth is Alyssa is just a stalker of Wayne, and he tells his mother that he is getting married to another woman.

Wayne hires his secretary Betchay to pose as his fiancé. Betchay agrees, and in front of Elizabeth, she shows Wayne some love and care. As they spend most of their time together, Wayne and Betchay develop feelings for each other. Will they find the courage to admit their true love for one another?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x0x0

Thanks for the subs... okay, now it's getting interesting. I think that happened somewhere towards the end of episode 4. Now I want to see the rest. Thanks x0x0! Looking forward to the rest :)

you're welcome.. i just added episode 5, you can find it here

you're welcome.. i just added episode 5, you can find it here

You are lovely. I actually started watching it without subs... lol. Thanks again.

EDIT: I'm downloading from megaupload and it's not linked properly. I was able to just edit it and get it that way but you can fix it for others. Thanks :)

Guest hazeleyes0115

But they have TOO MANY talents already.

Those regular talents ARE NOT interesting anymore but they're portraying the almost-perfect characters from PHR?! :angry:

Guest x0x0

Precious Hearts Romances: Bud Brothers Series SUBBED

tpprecious.jpg

Tatak Pinoy Wiki / Tatak Pinoy Veoh / Tatak Pinoy YouTube

Episode 6:

Streaming: Veoh | YouTube 1 . 2 . 3

Direct Download: MU

Episode 7:

Streaming: Veoh | YouTube 1 . 2 . 3

Previous subbed episodes here

---------

@ clockwatcher: ei.. thanks for telling me... i've fixed the link now.

@ michibangs: thanks to you as well.. let's spread the love for filipino dramas.

Guest emyeutruyenvamethuongcon

Okay, I'm not sure of all the details as I just came upon this thread and already linked to the 1st youtube link and then began dling the english hardsub.^_^

THANK YOU FOR SHARING! My brother-in-law served a mission in the Philippines. He'll love this^_^. I'm emailing him the 1st link right now. :lol:

Thank you again for sharing... I'm excited to begin my acquaintance with filipino dramas! :D

Guest maytan00101

i am hooked with BB!

so far out of the 4 books my fave still is book 2 wayne and betsy!!!

in fact the reason why i am so excited to watch book 4 right now is only because wayne and betsy are included in the episodes!!! for me they have the best chemistry out of the 4 pairs shown so far...

i cannot wait for the next episode! betsy will seduce wayne! she wants to have wayne junior s soon as possible!

Guest maytan00101

I read from PEX that :

Director Cathy confirmed that Wayne and Betchay's story will have a continuation (in fact they have been visible since book 4)...

and that Roxanne will no longer play Pepper in book 6...Pepper will be portrayed by Kaye Abad....

Guest maytan00101

after books 2 and 3, finally there is something to look forward to with bud brothers...book 6 looks promising! and kaye really is doing justice to pepper's role.....guji's delivery is getting to me though....he needs more time...more practice....

for books 4 and 5, i only continued to watch them because of the wayne and betchay (book 2 characters) subplot! those 2 kept me wanting for more!

Hey x0x0, I see you have up to ep 15 on your youtube account... any hope of getting the megaupload links here? ;) Thanks! I'm looking fwd to them.

i'm sorry for the delay, i had problems uploading to megaupload, MU hates my ISP.. but just this morning, i've already found an alternative way of uploading. i'll have it up till episode 16 and possibly episode 17 by tomorrow.

thanks for bearing with me.

i'm sorry for the delay, i had problems uploading to megaupload, MU hates my ISP.. but just this morning, i've already found an alternative way of uploading. i'll have it up till episode 16 and possibly episode 17 by tomorrow.

thanks for bearing with me.

Not a problem and thanks for the response. I'll be waiting patiently and thanks again for doing this. :)

Precious Hearts Romances: Bud Brothers Series SUBBED

tpprecious.jpg

Tatak Pinoy Official Website / Tatak Pinoy Twitter / Tatak Pinoy Wiki / Tatak Pinoy Veoh / Tatak Pinoy YouTube

Episode 10

Streaming: Veoh | YouTube 1 . 2 . 3 | Megavideo

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Streaming: Veoh | YouTube 1 . 2 | Megavideo

Episode 15

Episode 16

Previous subbed episodes here

We update our website first hand so please drop by for the latest updates.

Archived