Click

ritzy!

Guest monchichi

I liked it but wouldn't want to watch it again. I loved how he did all that stuff to his boss while he pressed the pause button.

I cried in the last 15 minutes of the movie, though. just makes you cherish your family more...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest malevolent.

I went with 4 girls & 2 guys. All of us 5 girls cried like babies during the part where his dad said " I love you, son." and the part where he was chasing Ben, tripped, and then died.

I KNOW ALL OF YOU GUYS GOT AT LEAST TEAR-EYED AT THOSE PARTS! DON'T LIE TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I watched it and it really sucked! It's the worst Adam Sandler IMO.

And the worst part is, it is not appropriate for children.

Since when were most of his movies ever appropriate for children?

Guest Excel

just watched it.

the movie was hilarious.. but towards the end, it got me so teary T___T

"Family comes first" (to Ben) -Michael ^-^

Guest carol

The trailers did a horendous job in promoting this movie.

It was 10x better than the trailers. The trailers just made it seem like some stupid cheesy funny movie.

:) I loved this movie. It wasn't just some funny movie. It had many sad parts, very touching, etc.

saw this on wednesday :)

i really liked it. all the jokes and stuff were really random and hilarious lmao. the ending was sadd... haha so i wasn't the only one who cried!

it turned out to be really different from what i expected. really good movie.

Guest Misao

I just watch the movie today and it was a touching funny movie. The part when the dad said I'll show you the trick. ;D But the guy was like I already know it long time ago o-o. The dad's reaction tears me up the most. :tears: And the part when the guy died, and was fingering the new husband. :lol:

Guest jirappo.

i watched this movie on wednesday. xD it was good. i never saw the trailer so i can't say anything. but the part when he ke[t rewinding the part saying 'i love you' to his dad made me tear up.

Guest eliteninja

I went with 4 girls & 2 guys. All of us 5 girls cried like babies during the part where his dad said " I love you, son." and the part where he was chasing Ben, tripped, and then died.

I KNOW ALL OF YOU GUYS GOT AT LEAST TEAR-EYED AT THOSE PARTS! DON'T LIE TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Since when were most of his movies ever appropriate for children?

:tears::tears::tears:

the ending is

ruined :tears::tears::unsure:

LOL

Guest MUXU

i say this is more of a tear jerker than comedy..but i laughed so it was all good

i tried not to cry at the end (and i manage not to)..well..the crying part were very long..longer than i expected

Guest hey...erm...you

i really enjoyed this movie and i had cried in the end, but i had got teary many times, my friend had whimpered and cried throughout the second half :tears: , and it was a nice way to remind people that family does come first. :blush:

^ haha yeeeeep!

this movie was so awesome<33

he got a little bit older (obviously), i wish he would stay the same ageeeee !

funny -> teary -> happy!

i wish that auto thingdidn't happen but it worked out in the enddd.

Guest xSwtnBitterx

I CRIEDDDD for lke 10 MINS OMG!!!!!!! I was all lauffin..then BOOM all the sad parts come..and TEARS CAME DOWN..and i just hug my FREND!!!! ^_^ hahhah im such a cry babi

Guest ___cee

This was SUCH a good movie. Definitely Sandler's best acting I've seen so far...and Kate Beckinsale looked GORGEOUS throughout the entire movie, young, old, she was GREAT!

It caught me guard, though. I went in thinking, "Oh great, another Sandler movie, time to laugh at the stupidest things whoohoo." because I didn't want to see it in the first place. But it was actually pretty funny, not just crude funny. However, there WERE some moments in there that made me cringe, heh. The last 15~20 minutes brought tears to my eyes and truly made me happy for my family. Great morals. And the ending was great, too. The kids are SO cute. :)

Archived