[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest mich4

Hey umm I was just wondering, when i downloaded the srt files and put them onto the video on the BSplayer and If the timing of the subs was off and i fixed it on the player, how come i cant save it and everytime i watch it i have to fix it again?? =S

Ohh and Thanks to all the people who do subs! It's much appreciated! =)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chopstickx

just got your subs luckyyou. much appreciated x]

lol they put siwon in jail because he was a player hahah. that one part makes me curious though, when he's talking on the phone and the caption says "on the phone with ANOTHER girl?" and he says "me too, me too. i love you too~" i wonder if the PD told him to do that or was he really talking to someone on his cell? and if he was, who was it? a suju member? family? or it really was another girl? i dunno, i'm curious lol.

CAN ANYONE PM ME ALL THE LINKS FOR SUBS ?? AND ANY OTHER EPI UPLOADED LINKS THAT U GUYS HAVE??

i think those would be the most important to update the first post. im still working on updating the first post =XX so many more pages to do. im such a slow worker.

kill mee =[

when the first post is all updated i'll be able to finally show my face more often here but yea right now im a bit pissed off at myself and a bit embarrassed at how much slacking off ive been doing. =XX *goes off to hide*

Guest treeesaa

just got your subs luckyyou. much appreciated x]

lol they put siwon in jail because he was a player hahah. that one part makes me curious though, when he's talking on the phone and the caption says "on the phone with ANOTHER girl?" and he says "me too, me too. i love you too~" i wonder if the PD told him to do that or was he really talking to someone on his cell? and if he was, who was it? a suju member? family? or it really was another girl? i dunno, i'm curious lol.

lol i'm sure it was just a joke because the whole reason why he went to jail was because he was a "player". he was probably just talking to no one and pretending to be talking on the phone

i thought that part was so hilarious. actually that whole episode was hilarious haha :P

Guest x kisekiboshi

How many episodes in total are there?

So far there have been about 9 episodes, but I don't think any of us know when it's gonna end because it has been over a month, but aren't they still filiming or something like that? :x Yea, so I really didn't answer your question >.< Sorry!!

Guest SophiaSan

Im so sorry to be a bother

but I didn't want to look through 90 pages....

on youtube there's only 6 episodes that has english subs

where can i find ep 7, 8, and 9 with english subs?

thank you :)

Guest dragonlovesel

Sub for 7, 8, 9 hasn't come out yet...so we have to wait patiently for the subbing team...but there's sub for ep. 8 from some one...go back a page or two you'll fine it

the front page haven't been really updated.. someone should updatee... just telling you guys, cuz everytime i want to d/l an epi. or subs.. i have to go through the pages to find them.. it would be nice to have someone updating the front page so others can d/l and stuff.. ^___^ thankyou..

i think some one already said what i've said... but oh wells..

Guest lyzi88

are there subs for episode 6 ...for version 300mb+ because i tried watching the HQ sub (made for 600+ MB) but it doesn't match up. thanks

Guest Chopstickx

Im so sorry to be a bother

but I didn't want to look through 90 pages....

on youtube there's only 6 episodes that has english subs

where can i find ep 7, 8, and 9 with english subs?

thank you :)

7 isn't out yet. luckyyou subbed 8 and posted the cb link, and the translations for 9 is out. it's all on page 92.

Guest ivywen

hey can someone please tell me the progess for ep7 sub hehe and 8 and 9. And is sjfullhouse still going to do sub for ep 8 and 9 since someone already done it. hehe i dl all the vid already now just wating patiencely for sub :)

Guest shigehiro

where can i find a subtitle for the episodes? seems that i can only find the subtitle for the 1st epi on the first page.

sPark*

I suggest you put that message right in your first post,

asking others to tell you their uploaded links and .srt links,

cause you're post might be burried up in no time ;D

hehe.

Anyway, I've asked this before, but...

Does anyone knows the song playing after episode 9 ended?

:lol:

Guest skittles*

just started watching this show (: it's so funny and cute. but i noticed kim ki bum doesn't really talk a lot? but yeah .. the other boys make it so funny.

Guest raspb3rry

Thanks for the subs for ep 8 on clubbox :D, it's my first successful download on CB haha; it took a while, but nevertheless, I got it! :D Thankyou so much!!

Guest Wonderland

sPark*

I suggest you put that message right in your first post,

asking others to tell you their uploaded links and .srt links,

cause you're post might be burried up in no time ;D

hehe.

Anyway, I've asked this before, but...

Does anyone knows the song playing after episode 9 ended?

:lol:

I think it's

You Only Talk (??) - Christopher (or Chris)

말만해~크리스

Edit: And I think he's the old S#arp guy.

Archived