[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest elmmmo_

this week's episode was so hilarious~ I laughed so hard throughout the whole episode

in the beginning when hyukjae suggests that they go for coffee and kangin askes if he has money and says "my face is money" and then hyukjae says "얘 뭐니 이거" I couldn't stop laughing!!!! it was smart haha .. "뭐니" sounds like money hyukjae's just asking what the heck is this? hahah..... > - < I think I'm the only one who found that funny ........

haha their missions were hilarious hyukjae "we are genius"

lol @ the book kangin and jungsu bought!! and when kangin imitated hangeng "하짓마~" gosh, that was the cutest <333

and elva's face when kibum told her that he and donghae got the drinks for free.. was so cute!!

at the pub .... hahah when heechul said police, he spat at hangeng..... hahah he even had to put his hand in front of heechul to stop him from spitting hahahah

kangin was so cute when he was trying to make those tourists laugh <33

and donghae arm wrestling that man was hilarious .....

gosh, I love donghae's smiles and laughs.. he's such a cute little boy~

they spelled wrestling wrong .... "arm wreastling" lol

heechul's reaction when the girl wouldn't give him her number was priceless.. it was TOTALLY over-exaggerated but hilarious!!!!!

their fullhouse version of the "U" MV was goood

haha i talk too much > - <

I can't wait for next week's episode... heechul kisses donghae *SPAZZZZZZ~ I bet it'll be funnier than this week's episode!!! haha it gets funnier and funnier every week!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

wow.. so much was lost! if you guys didn't know.. i already hardsubbed episode 6 and posted it.. but the whole post got deleted.. so here's the link for it.

[LQ-Hardsubbed] Super Junior Full House Episode 6 060701:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVYGWAUQ

Credits:

SJ*FH Team for the subs

Me for Hardsubbing

AND ALSO.. if anyone still needs the latest episode, i uploaded it too, but soompi was down so i couldn't post it.

[LQ] Super Junior Full House Episode 9 060722:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GUA0VU4W

This was such a funny episode as well..

AND ONE OTHER THING. hehe.. if anyone needs the subs for episode 6 for their LQ version, here it is..

[LQ-Subs] Super Junior Full House Episode 6 060701:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NI1T0XO8

Credits to SJ*FH Team

That's it guys! :sweatingbullets:

BTW, i've editted the posts that my signature leads to as well. Just follow the links below for the other SuJu Goodies.. lol..

Guest x_lisaa

could anyone please post the non-clubbox link for the subs of ep.9??

my clubbox doesn't move though it's only 10KB

good question, is that possible for the non-clubbox users?

omg emmily<3junjin i was going to say everything you was going to say hahah hyukjae always saing those stupid things lol like he did with the upstiars thing at the bookstore

they bought was a kids tape book thing and hyukjae was like my dad like these books that part was funny ..donghae buying the drinks was funny too "yeah yeah alot of full..alot of full" i was dyingggg he is such a cutie pie all cheesy and i think eva does lik hankyung cuhz she let them thru haha while anya didnt want to

kangin totally embarassed himself at the pub and when they did the 'remake' of the U video was hiliarious shiwon was so embarassed and his laugh&screaming was so cute when daonghae and hankyung copied him! i never notice kangin wasnt in the U video and he also did kibums part which i thought was the funniest

lemme stop or else imma summarize the whole thing and i dont want to ruin it that much hahah

but all i gotta say was this episode was extremely funny and cant wait to see next week they seem mad at shiwon ? or was it a joke again but im not sure..

Those girls don't know how lucky they are to be living with them. But I don't think it'll go on for long. SuJu will soon become super famous and be busy traveling here and there like BoA and TVXQ. Which is pretty sad.

hi!! i am hook on this show i stayed up until 4 in the morning to watch this on utube with sub.man heechul is so hilarious i love one quote he said that he cant help feel pretty when his parents gave him his face.hehehehe i think heechul look cute together with anya.i really want to try hankyung beijing fried rice.this show is the bomb.

Did you guys hear what someone was saying when Kangin did his mission at the pub ?

When he put that guys arm over his shoulders...someone said Brokeback Mountain. Hahahh i was lol.

I love todays eps. It has got to be the best eps of when theyre in the English village.

Guest starbrite

^ Really? When DongHae was armwrestling with that one guy I heard someone say "He's been taking steriods." Something along that line. Gah, what a hdalshdash funny episode. :lol:

Guest beauti_fulsecret

Did you guys hear what someone was saying when Kangin did his mission at the pub ?

When he put that guys arm over his shoulders...someone said Brokeback Mountain. Hahahh i was lol.

I love todays eps. It has got to be the best eps of when theyre in the English village.

whoa i actually went back and saw that one little part to see if nebody really did say brokeback mountain and they did! hahh~ but i had to put my volume up a lot to actually hear it. u have really good ears.

Guest kooshie

Yeah, heard the brokeback mountain part! Hahaa..that was really funny. But the ppl at the pub weren't reallly friendly tho...which made the missions really really tough! Poor guys!

Guest shosaitoki

haha, I just relized that Kangin was not in this part of the MV when he said that

Next ep looks freaking funny, cant wait

Guest J*aime

haha, I just relized that Kangin was not in this part of the MV when he said that

Next ep looks freaking funny, cant wait

hahaha me too!! i actually rewatched the MV and paused that part to see if he was really not in it.

Guest addicted²changmin1430262323

LOL yea, me too xD

i really didnt realize that kangIn wasnt in that MV even though i watched it 8435769546 times, lol.

Guest ohnoitsme

this show is very funny.....hankyung is a cutie and shiwon's so hot! those two girls are lucky..i wonder when this'll end

Guest BriAn~Me4u~ToNy

heheh dong hae was so cute wen he had to arm wrestle that guy!! >__<

does anyone notice they cut out LOTS of stuff all the time =_= cos they always show stuff in the previews that arnt actually in the show..dat sux..o welz

Archived