[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest __JBM*

thanks to everyone who uploaded @_@<3.

i'm d/ling the hq (its gonna take me 4 hours TT_TT....)

oh what i do for suju in hqness~

<3.

Guest lyzi88

i hope someone would upload HQ ysi link soon like previous weeks

you uploaders are amazing.

i wonder if the two students are still there

edit]

my first page...ever...

too bad i really have nothing to put here...

in due time...

gooo super juniors

Guest C-Jay`eZ

I just saw eps 11....and I can't even understand a sing korean word...but still funny....hahahahahahahahahahah. And the BD party was soooooo touching...awwww...

SUPER JUNIOR HWAITING!

Guest HartSiWon

can someone uplaod on mU or YSI please? ty. ive been waiting for this ep for 2 weeks! LOL cant wait to watch it ^_^

Guest candy012

this was a very nice episode...is it just me or this week's episode was kinda short, like only 20 min. oh wellz...still good to watch...:)

Guest StarCrystal

;x Aw, can someone summerize what's going in ep. 11? They pull a trick on Heechul.. and it's his birthday surprise party? 8D And yes, Kibum's legs are hairy. D: Like whoa.

Guest elmmmo_

Lol HeeChul was so clueless in the beginning.. he thought he was soo cool.. when Eva’s friends kept taking pictures of him!! I’m so jealous of Eva’s friends! When they were rehersing the prank.. all of them were practically hanging off KangIn <3333 HAHA and HeeChul telling Eva’s guy friend to calm down HAHA way to encourage his “princess diseases”

Puahah I can’t believe he figured out that there was a hidden camera though -_- .. what a party pooper :P

KangIn's face during the prank part were sooo cute <3

HeeChul’s birthday party was soo touching and funny..

mfao and his presents from HanGeng, KiBum, and KangIn were hilarious!! I think he liked the mirror the best :P hahaha and when ShiWon showed him what was in his box.. HeeChul’s like.. luckily I didn’t pick it LOL

Awh KangIn was teasing HanGeng when he fed HeeChul :P and imitating his “hajima~~” again <333

And OMG.. DongHae’s letter/message to HeeChul made me cry > - < and HyukJae and KangIn were both tearing up too.. it was so touching

I love their friendship!

Can't wait for next week's episode~~~

i hope someone would upload HQ ysi link soon like previous weeks

you uploaders are amazing.

i wonder if the two students are still there

I think they're still in Korea because I remember reading about some them still filming FullHouse and some fans asked for Anya's and Eva's signatures

Since I don't contribute much to this thread.. I'll help upload this week's episode in HQ (318mb) too!! ^^

Archived