[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kool_girl

does anyone have a link to download 'Into the Sun', kdrama by kwon sang woo....preferably with eng subtitle.

if anyone has the series plz do upload it

Guest key_2_the_light

i found the mkmf performance. But i have another request!!! The whole video of SEOUL GAYO DAESANG AWARDS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO WATCH IT SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AIRED YESTERDAY AT 6PM IN KOREA TIME. I DON'T REALLY CARE IF IT IS IN MQ OR HQ BUT IT CAN'T BE LQ. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Guest Zippher

I'm looking for the clubbox that has Asian Games 15th (Doha) Opening Ceremony in HQ :sweatingbullets:

My friend says it's very impressive ceremoney >_< I want to watch it too :unsure:

Thank you :lol:

Guest jiwonz1004

yeah. i would please like to request the seoul gayo daesang awards. :D thanks so much in advance.

ditto...i only see DBSG and SUperjunior clips...im looking for the whole show please

Guest e t u d e

yeah. i would please like to request the seoul gayo daesang awards. :D thanks so much in advance.

Is this not out at all? Not even in the Korean CBs. Like someone mentioned, clips seem to be available, but not the entire show. I'm sure once its available, EVERYONE will have it in their CBs. ^^;; Guess we have to be patient...

Guest luckyyou

Does anyone have the OST for My Delightful Girl Choonhyang and My Girl?

Both OST albums are available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

To find them, you can search "My Girl" & "Sassy Girl". For My Girl, you'll have to scroll down and you'll be able to find both of them because they are tagged with [ost]. :)

Archived