[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

Guest whatever

Can somebody please tell me what CB has updated music shows cuts (InkiGayo, MusicBank, etc..).

I used to download from wackycashew's CB, but the recent MusicCore cuts I downloaded weren't as HD as they used to be.

I would especially like to know where I could find cuts of the latest Music Bank episode, the 12th of November.

Thanx in advance <3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

Can somebody please tell me what CB has updated music shows cuts (InkiGayo, MusicBank, etc..).

I used to download from wackycashew's CB, but the recent MusicCore cuts I downloaded weren't as HD as they used to be.

I would especially like to know where I could find cuts of the latest Music Bank episode, the 12th of November.

Thanx in advance <3

There are some cuts @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Guest bloodboy

does anyone know where i can find a link for the movie friend ( 2001) starring Jang Dong-gun. thank you

requesting hq of the movie 2009 lost memories its a film from 2002 would greatly appreiciate if someone has it

also the movie spin kick couldnt find it from anyones clubbox

If I'm not wrong, you can get it from naynay123's clubbox. :)

Guest F2TSweetS

does anyone know where I can download the theatre 'Vacation' drama featuring Dongbangshingi? I always saw previews but I was wondering where I can actually watch each of those mini episodes.. anyone know? please let me know which cb I can get it from. Thanks in advance! ^^

HQ or MQ prefered.

====

EDiT:: No need to help me! I found it already! xD-

Guest arwenaubrey

hi guys, can someone help me with this. I need to download Super Rookie HQ Ep. 9, 10, 14 and 15. It will be much appreciated if you could help me. Many thanks in advance. Knitzie :P

i'm wondering if anyone has the movie "A promise" by Park shin yang and Jeon Do yeon? SInce SBS is showing the drama Lovers which is based on that movie, I thought I would really love to watch the movie.

Or if anyone knows the torrent also can. Or even where can I find the dvd... (since cant find it in Yesasia...) imma hardcore JDY fan... thanx in advance for any help ^-^

Guest hannahlove

HQ of Over the Mountain, Across the River (Exclamation Mark) episodes?

I only have the DBSK ones but I wanna see the other ones.

I don't see anything even on Soompi about it and its a really great show.

Is it called something else that I don't know?

Guest lilazndreamer

does anyone know where i can find->

*BIG MAMA - Vol 2. It's Unique

*BIG MAMA - GIFT

ive been looking everywhere and i cant find it T.T

Guest luckyyou

HQ of Over the Mountain, Across the River (Exclamation Mark) episodes?

I only have the DBSK ones but I wanna see the other ones.

I don't see anything even on Soompi about it and its a really great show.

Is it called something else that I don't know?

You'll have to dl the entire NeugimPyo show to watch it. I haven't been watching NeugimPyo lately so I don't know if that was just a DBSK special (title), but they always go visit grandmas and grandpas in the country side without celebrites, or osmetimes with. It's not like they have a TVXQ type of celebrity on allt he time. But yeah it's a fun show I don't know where you can dl NeugimPyo though.

Guest hannahlove

^^ Yea I knew that it wasn't just a TVXQ thing. I know other regular people go..... and just other celebrities, but I just wanna see other episodes.

I'll try to find it

thanks

Archived