[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

Guest el dia

thanks for uploading the songs!! ^^~

oh btw.. it's a little bit out of topic but.. I'm just wondering what the difference is between TC,TS, DVDSrc, etc.. DVDRip I know.. XD

I wanna dl The Banquet.. but it's DVDScr.. just wondering if the quality is ok..?

thanks heaps... ^^~

TC = TELECINE

TS = TELESYNC

DVDscr = DVDscreener

VHSscr = VHSscreener

DVDrip > DVDscr > VHSscr > TC > TS > Cam

I am not sure TC is better or VHSscr is but I prefer TC more than VHSscr. VHSscr color quality is too bright.. O.O :blink:

DVDscr is nearly as good as DVDrip.

For Banquet, you can check out the screen cap from soompi official "the banquet" thead. DVDscr is the only version floading around on net.

Example..

this is cam version.. I rarely upload cam version in my box..

0609100725562ux0.png

This is TS. Dark but watchable.

2v96y4ggv9.png

This is TC.

aster1ht9.jpg

There is no VHSscr version of The Covenant so I use from Snakes on a plane.

0610070744101kg8.jpg

Side Note: Quality is also depending on Ripping Group.

does anyone know where i can find sad sonata/seulpeunyunga (MQ 350 mb?) please pm me if anyone knows. thanks!! :)

you can get them from naynay123

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Steph*

This is kind of a general request...but does anyone know of clubboxes that has Koyote stuff?

Like videos of them on shows, their own music videos etc?

I already downloaded some from mandy_quyen but I haven't found any other cb's.

Guest duongthuy

i'm looking for the full show or FTTS cuts of (2004.12.17 KBS Music Bank)

in HQ (but if it's not available MQ or LQ is alright)

do you guy know that where i can get them?

thanx in advance! :)

Guest luckyyou

does anyone have any HQ dance battles with jang woo hyuk and ok bin?

and does anyone have the one [2005]: it had jang woo hyuk, minwoo, ok bin, unee, coyote, yunho, xiah, ss501, etc.

and MC Mong was one of the MCs.

Star Dance Battle - 091705 - M, Jang Woo Hyuk, SS501, TVXQ.CSJH, Paran, Bin +

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

If you look in the same folder (Star Dance Battle in KVARIETY), there's another file with SS501 + others. I don't know if Kim Ok Bin is in it since I didn't watch it nor upload it, but you can always check the off. website and see.

Guest litoxshortaii

does anyone know where i can find the korean movie daisy (with jun ji hyun) with subs and preferrably all together (not in parts)? im also looking for the 2004? movie eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

Guest boltar

I'm looking for 내사랑 몽키 [HQ] (neh sarang monkey, (my love, monkey) on SBS. It's been out for maybe a month (?) with Ayumi and some monkey.

Thanks!

Guest Kalena

I'm looking for 내사랑 몽키 [HQ] (neh sarang monkey, (my love, monkey) on SBS.

You can find all the episodes of My Love Monkey in my cb, HQs & LQs. :)

Guest boltar

You can find all the episodes of My Love Monkey in my cb, HQs & LQs. :)

dang that was fast.

thanks, you rock!

감사합니다!

Does anyone know where I can download an HQ/MQ (HQ preferably) version of the 2004 KBS Awards. I believe the exact date was Dec 30, 2004. Bi and another rapper group perform. Thanks the only section i want, but I'll take it in any form.

I'll love you forever if you help me find this.

Guest llxaNnExo12ll

does anyone know where i can find the sbs drama GLASS SLIPPERS? posole only had the first three episodes so i was wondering where i can find the rest..

and i can be patient about this but i was still wondering if anyone knows where i can find the movie SNAKES ON A PLANE? ^_^

Guest xsunyoung

does anyone have any HQ dance battles with jang woo hyuk and ok bin?

and does anyone have the one [2005]: it had jang woo hyuk, minwoo, ok bin, unee, coyote, yunho, xiah, ss501, etc.

and MC Mong was one of the MCs.

does anyone know where i can find the sbs drama GLASS SLIPPERS? posole only had the first three episodes so i was wondering where i can find the rest..

and i can be patient about this but i was still wondering if anyone knows where i can find the movie SNAKES ON A PLANE? ^_^

yay. i would like to knoe if anyone else has those. anyways...does anyone have ayumi's song in .mp3 file and over the rainbow ost? any other current ost's would be nice too--invisible parachute agent, cloudy stairway...thanks!

does anyone have the subs for Nicholas Tse's New movie Dragin Tiger Gate??? i got the movie from kdwluverz but it didn't have subs with it.

Guest luckyyou

does anyone know where i can find the korean movie daisy (with jun ji hyun) with subs and preferrably all together (not in parts)? im also looking for the 2004? movie eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

You can find Daisy @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Look for it in the KMOVIES section

It isn't hardsubbed, but you can find subs @ other clubboxes or kloofy.net

yay. i would like to knoe if anyone else has those. anyways...does anyone have ayumi's song in .mp3 file and over the rainbow ost? any other current ost's would be nice too--invisible parachute agent, cloudy stairway...thanks!

I already posted that I have one of the episodes @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

There's actually 2 files of Star Dance Battle but one was exactly the one that the other person was looking for. You should check ethe previous replies or just go to NowNForever's CB and see if you want to dl the 2 files.

I didn't check to see if the CB had all the ones your requested, but check out the OST section b/c there's plenty there.

Anybody have songs by Rocket Diary ... My cousin wants to know - He said they were an emo Korean band. xD

Also, I'm looking for:

- HQ TaeGukGi: The Brotherhood of War

- HQ SiWoRae (Il Mare - Korean Original for the Lake House)

They're old, but I hope somebody has them ... Thanks in advance. :)

Archived