MUKAI OSAMU 向井理 OFFICIAL THREAD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest kandi

About his role in AtaDan... He's supposed to be the playboy of the group, right?

Just wondering. I don't plan on watching the drama, but I want to know what his character is like, haha.

He's got such a pretty face. *O*

I guess u could call him the playboy of the group since he plays a host in AtaDan. He seems more the male version of a gold digger - in which he has reasons to be in the drama.

It took me a while to realize he was the guy in Honey/Clover. glasses really do make a difference.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yunshin_*

LOL! Oh man. I knew one day someone on soompi will make an official thread just for him! I love how he can play so many different types of characters in dramas. That and he's so ever so cute! LMAO!

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! Oh man. I knew one day someone on soompi will make an official thread just for him! I love how he can play so many different types of characters in dramas. That and he's so ever so cute! LMAO!

i totally agree.

i love him so much.

he's so talented .

i hope he end up with maki in their drama

Guest Lil Daisy

Ah I love this guy! Really loved his character in Honey and Clover and am absolutely smittened by his character in AtaDan.

I think he has a rare combination of cute guy next door with that hint of mysterious micheviousness. He definitely needs more exposure!

Have not seen anyone mention his character in Osen. (or maybe I missed a posting when going through this thread. 미안 Sorry, if I did!)

Did anyone watched that drama though? I really liked Osen but my friends said it was slow. :D

Mukai is great in Osen....one of his best acting for me^^

actually i like him more to be with Aoi Yuu than Uchi Hiroki..

i think i have watch most of his drama since Nodame Cantabile and he seriously underrated....so glad he finally get more recognition through Atadan and he have wonderful chemistry with Maki^^

Guest sweet-sugar

this guy is hot & cute.

He can pull of whatever look he is needed for a drama!

OMG!~ I LOVE HIM!!!~~~ <33

I really can't stop watching/ re-watching him in Atashinchi no danshi <3

Especially when he kissed maki!! TT.TT

Guest midnightblues

this guy is hot & cute.

He can pull of whatever look he is needed for a drama!

OMG!~ I LOVE HIM!!!~~~ <33

I really can't stop watching/ re-watching him in Atashinchi no danshi <3

Especially when he kissed maki!! TT.TT

i was watching with my friend and we both went crazy when it happened! the kiss was held for so long tho...kinda unrealistic, but i loved it nonetheless!! EEEP! can't wait for the next ep :):)

i've been watching "atashin-chi" and thought that "that guy" looked hot.

and this was the guy, huh!

and he was in mei-chan...and when i was watching that i thought "huh, that white-haired dude looks hot".

who woulda thought that they were the same person?

i just left a message on his blog...lol

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

"Beck," the popular music manga by Harold Sakuishi, is being adapted as a live-action film. Director Yukihiko Tsutsumi ("20th Century Boys") will be in charge of the project, with actor Hiro Mizushima in the leading role.

The manga, which was originally serialized from 2000 to 2008, tells the story of five young men who form a rock band called Beck. The protagonist in the manga was the guitarist/vocalist Yukio "Koyuki" Tanaka, but the film will instead revolve around the band's main guitarist and leader, Ryusuke Minami.

Mizushima has been cast as Ryusuke, while Takeru Sato will play the part of Koyuki. The two previously played brothers in the drama series "Mei-chan no Shi*suji." Playing the other members of Beck are Kenta Kiritani as the rapper Chiba, Osamu Mukai as the bassist Taira, and Aoi Nakamura as the drummer Saku.

30 original songs are being written, which will be performed by the actors themselves with real instruments. Mizushima and the others are currently undergoing special training for about a month. The movie's climax is said to be a large-scale concert scene with the band playing on stage.

Shooting is scheduled to start in early July, with a theatrical release expected in fall 2010.

credit : tokyograph

ah i never knew he was the cute guy from honey&clover !

he really caught my eyes in.. nodame cantabile, atashinchi no danshi, and i almost didnt recognize him in mei-chan no mini coopersuji

Guest Mirae-chan

About his role in AtaDan... He's supposed to be the playboy of the group, right?

Just wondering. I don't plan on watching the drama, but I want to know what his character is like, haha.

He's got such a pretty face. *O*

Ohh noo noo, he's not the playboy, the oldest son Fuu (played by Kaname Jun) is. Mukai is the one with a son he should take care of better but still loves and the one who seems to sorta like money a lot as he's a host but not in a way that makes him a total outright greedy pig. You should watch the dorama, it's hilarious xD

and EHHHHHH HE WAS IN NODAME? I watched that and I don't remember who he was o :

Guest garnet_moon

^ He's the playboy who has cello as his instrument.

I'm loving him more on AtaDan.

What's not to love with him? He's intelligent (Meiji Univesity (an elite school in Japan) graduate), tall, handsome, cute, great actor, and good in cocktail mixing :D

And I just discovered that he's in haru's PV, I Miss You -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amKYgJca4Jw

He's on Oshareism this Sunday ^^

Guest goodnessgracious

and EHHHHHH HE WAS IN NODAME? I watched that and I don't remember who he was

He played a cocky cello player in Rising Star orchestra. The one who was dating 3 girls at the same time and then got busted :D

What's not to love with him? He's intelligent (Meiji Univesity (an elite school in Japan) graduate), tall, handsome, cute, great actor, and good in cocktail mixing :D

Meiji University is not really that great, most of the young japanese celebrities graduated from there.

Guest souayang

AHHH!!! He's so adorable! I'm on episode 7 of Atashinchi no Danshi right

now and he's so good looking in this movie. Anyways, he's a good actor.

And then I just found out he was the white butler from Mei Chan's Butler!!!

I'm totally a huge fan of his, NO DOUBT!

Guest garnet_moon

Meiji University is not really that great, most of the young japanese celebrities graduated from there.

Yeah I know but still getting a university is something to be admired of for celebrities since a degree is not really compulsory. Also Meiji may not be that great but it is still considered as an elite school in Japan ^^

-----------

Episode 8 has full of Sho moments <3 <3 Now that I have finally restored my HDD, I can make some Osamu avatars.

Gachi Boy movie has been sitting on my HDD for months now so I guess it's time to watch it for Osamu <3

I hope to see him in a full blown romantic drama soon (I'm not watching Honey Clover and don't even know what his role in it was like).

Anyway, he definitely knows how to give that intense look of someone in love/lust/like. Gatta see him in something melodramatic and romantic.

Him and Maki would be great. ;) Honestly, sometimes, I wish I could just write a script and make them act it out for me.

Guest rainiey

i watched Honey & Clover -- this guy with glasses is cute.. if only he's not chasing that older woman..

i watched Nodame -- guy that play cello is handsome.. :P

i watched AtasDan -- 3rd son is super HOT!!... google everything about him!

i watched Mei-chan -- this weird white hair guy is good looking.. i like his devilish smile..

never thought it is actually the same person.. without realizing it, i like the same person in each dramas.. huhu..

he acted in quite a lot popular drama..

but he don't get much attention.. might be because he's just in supporting role..

i'm so glad that people start to recognized him becoz of AtasDan..

his chemistry with Maki really................ wow! <3 <3 <3

and thanks to director and script writer to make a very sweeeeeet love story of them.. especially in last scene of ep8.. that scene is just way too romantic.. i really love it.. that scene just keep on appearing in my mind.. hehe..

i guess because of this drama, people start to love him more and more.. he deserved it...

gonna watched him in Seigi no Mikata.. but i dun like him with that girl.. (prefer Maki for sure.. :D )

i wish he will has another romance drama with Maki..

here is some pics of him.. plus also maki.. ;)

10095437779_s-1.jpg10137212421_s.jpg10106791149_s.jpg

AtashinchinoDanshiep08704x396Xvi-12.jpg he is sooo romantic in this scene.. i wish it's me there, not maki.. hehe.. *melting*

AtashinchinoDanshiep08704x396Xvi-10.jpg

s640x48.jpg

and this is my favorite pic of him.. :P

t02200367_0240040010153593854.jpg

Guest dynomite925

he was actually in this..well i'm not sure what it is but he went to Cambodia, stayed with a Cambodian family and he helps them in their plans to rid the area of the land mines put in during the Khmer Rouge to plant trees and vegetables as well as securing a safer environment for the villagers. I gotta say, i stumbled across these videos on accident an instantly feel in the love with him....

to spread the loving (for those who understand--it's in Japanese and Khmer--although the actions help make sense of everything) here are the videos :

parts 1-7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxp6HQ07nQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaelSEt0Ink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ih_2JJI-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU9YCeXqRpU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxfISbnUhQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_3r2FxP9nc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbMMOgJnFo

enjoy.

Archived