The Official Look-alike Thread

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelwinxlea

i think korean pop star hero jae joong kinda look like japanese artist seto koji...not totally but they can be brothers like same mother different fathers with different nationalities :P cute huh? though hero is more handsome :P

hero-koji.jpg

Guest NiiaChaan

!HeeChul was right when he once said he looks like a Japanese RockstarXD. Die, Miyavi

and let's add Shou from Alice Nine :3. They have the same eyebrows, glare and lips XD. I used to have a picture where Shou looked exactly like HeeChul but can't find it anymore T_T.

shou4xf9.jpg

Heechul-116.jpg

Too hard to find picture of Shou with black hair>_<

Also Ayumi Hamasaki and Ayumi Lee. Except now Ayumi Lee doesn't have chubby cheeks anymore T_T.

DSC021731.jpg <-- Eyes remind me of MinHwan.

141.jpg <-- In the full version he totally looks like JaeJin.

EDIT:

^ Seto Koji is cuuuuute :3

Guest mz simmonz

When Song SeungHyun dressed up as a girl in "Idol Maknae Rebellion"...he looked like he could pass as Kelly Chen's little sister! (if she had one)

kelly_chen3.jpg

29fa1kw.jpg

credit: radiospy

Guest mcramsey

lee jooyeon of after school and jung ryeowon?

in epik high's

ryeowon really looks like jooyeon!

Since jooyeon did plastic surgery.

could it be that she wish to look like ryeowon?

:D

Guest Supersailormoonqueen

What about Ft Island's Wonbin and Masuda Takahisa. =O? I don't know if these are the best pictures though.

Wonbin:

9534497.jpg

20090128104843886.jpg

Masuda:

d5fc6c7df63160_full.jpg

15rr8.jpg

Watching the Korean Variety Show 'Idol Army'(I think thats the name) , It's easier to see the similarities. x3 It's hard to find similar photos of them. D:

Guest kimcheebowl

To me, Jerry Yan and Changmin from Dbsk look alike. In jerry yans drama down to love, I see Changmin -__-

Guest peppermintx

i was looking thru the ulzzang thread & thought this ulzzang resembles nichkhun,

i think its the eyes :P

smw41.jpg

smw125.jpg

nichkhun

11324640.jpg

11503543fs0.jpg

Guest StephanieNP

I didn't go through all the pages in this thread, and I'm sorry if this has been reposted.

Dara from 2NE1:

Natalie Tong (TVB actress)

i thought they do look quite similar, maybe just the eyes

I don't think they looked alike =.=" DARA is prettier [according to me], and DARA's eye smile essemble to Lee Hyori's eyes more than Natalie, right?

Between ulzzang & nichkhun! OMGS, when I looked at the 1st pic without reading name, I really believed that it's Nichkhun! *shock! =))) they are twin!

Guest anhyi

Susan Dey and Vanessa Hudgens

686045_f248.jpgvanessa_hudgens_-11180.jpg

Mina Kunis and Vanessa

vanessa_hudgens_keeps_on_rockin_main_3176.jpgmila-kunis-makeup.0.0.0x0.400x589.jpeg

Drea de Matteo and Portia de Rossi

550216_3E2FESAQRXCC16QVA4CAVBVHXE3QQB_drea-de-matteo-et-portia-de-rossi_H165554_L.jpg

Madhur Mittal and Michael Jackson

3372677163_d44764f505.jpgmichael_jackson.jpg

Archived