• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just jamming to 2NE1'S I DON'T CARE & this happens:

omg my brother just scared me

LOL

i was chillin on the laptop

and he was like somewhere far frmo me.

anad then i heard this noisen exct to me and when i turned he was there and i wasl ike OHHHHHHHHH and he stood there and stared at me then just ran away going OHHHHHHHHHHH

gonna pull an all-nighter and I'm going to succeed! wait, I think I should just get at least 2 hrs sleep. no, I'll sleep only if I end up finishing everything!

thank god I start school at 10am tomorrow and I have a free study period 4th. but then I have an after-school class T___T then when I get home I have to start my history essay due the day after... but at least my friend and I have an extension for the slide presentation. I should have started this waaaaaay earlier. OMFG, this probably means I might have to pull another all nighter tomorrow night sdfiwyiuwewaeifewo WEEKEND PLS COME SOONER!

man, I'm so behind on my kpop =____= once school is over I swear... sighsauce.

tomorrow's going to be crazy: performing a Shakespeare play and I still need to memorise my lines, food photography assessment, ANOTHER essay...

I have a headache. /ramble

Guest velvetsky

since when did we have a random thread?

damn I've got a long way to reach to 3,000 posts >.>

holidays is soo boring T.T

I feel like ranting now

Archived