The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Guest miss sweetie

I'm a panicfreak. I'm the type that tells people/myself that I'm alright/good/its fine, but really, on the inside I'm panicking like crazy. This won't be too good when I get older. I just know that I'm going to have high blood pressure.

I need to stop forgetting stuff. It's really bad to forget things so easily. I hope I don't have Alzheimer's. =(

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kyung-Jae

I should really start going outside more often

Im always indoors on the computer looking at pictures of smexy taemin and all these other adorable singers :P

MISSOURI DOESNT HAVE ASIANS D:

*tear*

Guest YUNICA

i saw my childhood friends when i went to the gym today.

ikr, i look familiar right? haha. ahhh, you guys should've asked me or something. xD

Ah man. I was so going to go to practice this morning, except it had to storm for, like, 30 minutes or so. I definitely have to go tomorrow then. I feel so lazy now that I haven't been running lately. ----- I can't wait until next week! I'm so anxious to watch Black & White! I want to see what happens to Ying Xiong & ZaiTian :). Oh, and that sleep over we were planning, I wonder when or if it'll ever happen. Gosh, I'm going to have to play soccer this weekend. I'm getting lazy~

Guest crashandburn

Whoa, did not expect to see a big promotion poster of 'Blood: The last vampire' with Jun Ji Hyun

at the bus station. I had to look several times to make sure it was.

Guest MiizzHyukiie

ew.

finals are a pain in the derriere.

... maybe i should study instead of soompi-ing it up.

my moms asleep upstairs, so she wont yell at me.

muahahaha ><

Archived